Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Innocent Isla  (Read 1357 times)

Offline solway

Anyone tried this girl yet ? External Link/Members Only

A previous message said the photos were fake ?

Offline johnny34

My advice would be to avoid, shes working alongside a convicted blackmailer of punters. Check out the  'Friendly warning' posted further down the scottish board.

Offline JackLad

I would avoid this one like the plague mate.

She's up here with Logan Montoya, who - correct me if I'm wrong lads - is masquerading as Innocent Dolly.

Search Logan Montoya on here and you'll have all the answers you need. "Crooks" is putting it lightly

Offline AndyMac1

I heard she had a spell of free bed and board at Her Majesty's Service ;-)

Guys down in Newcastle are going NUTS cos an agency down there took her on, thinking that everyone "deserved a second chance"!!!

Offline JackLad

I heard she had a spell of free bed and board at Her Majesty's Service ;-)

Guys down in Newcastle are going NUTS cos an agency down there took her on, thinking that everyone "deserved a second chance"!!!

Yeah by all accounts it wasn't exactly the most top notch agency to begin with. Surely they must have realised there would have been a backlash  :dash:

drewpeacock

Anyone tried this girl yet ? External Link/Members Only

A previous message said the photos were fake ?
I would be surprised if the photos were real but can say, if that is her in the pictures must admit she looks good !!

Offline johnny34

I would be surprised if the photos were real but can say, if that is her in the pictures must admit she looks good !!

She is using fake pics, the pics belong to this girl I believe:-

External Link/Members Only

JazzMan

Age 21?
£5 Private Gallery

Photos are fakes.
External Link/Members Only

I'm out.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:07:30 pm by JazzMan »

Offline seeker

Once a thief and con
Always a thief ...and con.