Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with happy Extras  (Read 1901 times)

Offline Rupert

I have recently been going to a massage shop near Mayfair 2 good looking girls a Chinese (Mary) and a European girl cant remember her name, usually see Mary good massage and good hr (£20) or b2b (£40). Massage is a usual Chinese style one with good strong rubs with oil and also has shower clean and with shower gel, I would say call before hand as many times I have just turned up and had to wait a while.

Mention my name Ravi if you see Mary thats what she knows me by and she will treat you well..

External Link/Members Only

Expl1cit

Mention my name Ravi if you see Mary thats what she knows me by and she will treat you well..
Seriously, what the fuck?  :dash:

Why do people say shite like this  :unknown:

So if we dont mention you, she might not treat us well? What a knob!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 01:46:51 am by Expl1cit »

LL

Seriously, what the fuck?  :dash:

Why do people say shite like this  :unknown:

So if we dont mention you, she might not treat us well? What a knob!
Haha. In reality he wants even better treatment for himself on subsequent visits after having brought her more business. That's what's really going on here I reckon.

Offline rebelsurge

This shop is in Clarges Street, went  August 2014 shortly after it opened and saw Mary.

She has a fantastic figure for her age, I would guess near to 50 and the face is not that bad! Very friendly . She asked did I want soft or hard and I said soft.

Not long until the cc swipes begin and asks do I want special. I ask about b2b and she say how much, I offer £40 and she laughs and says no, a lot more, I say I only ever pay £40 for b2b. Anyway she says she will do a hj for £20.  As she starts the HJ I told her if she went topless I would give her an extra £10. She readily agreed and the tits came out, had a good feel, no suck. Good nipples. Allowed fondling up her skirt. She was wearing thong, had a good feel of arse and fingered her through thong. She was getting damp.
She gave a good slow wank and talked a bit dirty.  There was about 10 minutes left when I came and she finished off with more massage to give me my full 30 minutes.

I have not returned as the room was tiny.

Total Cost for 30 minutes massage £30 plus tip £30

I
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125