Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun duo with Elle and Helena  (Read 1083 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

Comms

My original plan was a MFFF Elle, Hazel Kitty and Hot Ameera but Hazel Kitty could not make it so I booked Helena with make up the foursome.

Due to illness, Ameera cancelled so I ended up having a two hour punt with Elle and Helena.

Great comms with Helena via text and email. No need to mention Elle's comms.

Venue

Serviced apartment in Tufnell Park short walk from Kentish Town Tube Station as Tufnell Park is closed due to refurbishment.

The Punt

Received a text, just as I arrived at Kentish Town, from Helena to say she was running late so I contacted Elle to see if she wanted to wait till Helena arrived but she insisted I come up to the apartment as planned.

Arrived to see Elle in a nice dress, offered a drink and snacks by Elle and we sat on the sofa talking whilst we waited for Helena.  This developed in to a snogging session on the sofa and then oral both ways and then shagged on the sofa till I popped.

Helena arrived ten minutes late and she could se started without her with Elle and me both naked.

Helena went of to the bathroom to change and came back in some sexy black underwear so the duo part of the session begun.

Lots of all round DFK, both girls on the knees giving me cock and balls some licking and sucking attention whilst I sat on the edge of the sofa.

Action then moved into the bedroom with a three way oral session and then I shagged Helena in mish, whilst Elle pleasures herself with one of her toys and I popped again whilst shagging Helena.

Elle produced her anal hook which she inserted into her arse and the girls then put on a lesbian show for me. Licking each other out and shagging each with a double ended dildo during which time I moved round the bed with Elle and Helena both sucking me off till I shot my load into Elle's mouth.

We moved into the living room for refreshments and the action switched to the sofa again with both girls giving my cock and balls some serious attention as I sat on the soda and both girls on their knees.

More rounds of three way DFK, oral, finger fucking both girls pussies and fingered Elle's arse. Shagged both girls on the sofa in mish and each girl on top. Shot my load again with each girl whilst shagging. All shagging was with a condom.

Conclusion

A great duo booking. Lots of filthy fun with both girls. The only downside was Ameera could not make it.

I'm looking forward to seeing Helene for a solo punt sometime soon and would definitely recommend her to other punters.

Elle, a great punt as always.

A thanks to Mr PW for giving me the idea of adding Helena after Hazel could not make it and thanks to Sylvester for his recommendation of Helena.

HD

columbo

Hello Sir.

Very entertaining review. I saw Helena today and can confirm that she is absolutely fantastic as well as stunningly attractive.

Elle must be lovely too. Helena spoke highly of her.

lancspunter

Nice review. I love the idea of you sitting on the soda. Explosive!

Edit ... I was sure I read "soda" in there somewhere ... ah well
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 10:53:12 pm by lancspunter »

Hornydevil247

Thanks LP

Repeated the experience with Adele as well making use of the shagpile rug also

HD

Sylvester

Nice review of two great girls.

They have a duo day planned for October, so this fantastic combination can be experienced by anyone interested.

Their contrasting looks (blonde/brunette) and styles (vanilla/filthy) totally compliment each other.  A very strong double act.

Hornydevil247

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:27:21 pm by Hornydevil247 »

columbo

Thanks Chelsea

One more thing. Coma loves his cats on here. I thought you might be feeling lonely without your K9 friend  :lol:

HD

HD, I think you got mixed up with Chelsea and yours truly, but anyway thanks for the post and the photo. It made my day even better after my wonderful time with the beautiful Helena.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:28:45 pm by columbo »

Offline stayer

doobes

They have a duo day planned for October, so this fantastic combination can be experienced by anyone interested.

It does take the stress out of juggling multiple comms and schedules particularly with Elle's popularity. How the OP managed it with the original three I'll never know.  :drinks:

password02

Nice review HD  :diablo: - Glad you had a good time - saw these girls a few weeks ago and they do work well together.

Sylvester

It does take the stress out of juggling multiple comms and schedules particularly with Elle's popularity. How the OP managed it with the original three I'll never know.  :drinks:

I managed it with these two girls, plus your avatar, and it was a lot of fun.

It can be done with a bit of planning....and of all the various logistical problems you will confront in your life, this is one that is worth persevering with....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 04:02:40 pm by Sylvester »