Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Studios  (Read 6124 times)

Offline DAlpine1980

Hi All,

As I seem to have some time on my hands at the moment I am exploring the area. After having met Miss Kate Midlands (really nice girl and good gfe which is what I like generally), and xhannahx who I cannot recommend enough (many more trips planned), I only really have two girls from around the area I want to try. First is English Annabelle, who despite one neg review I still think would be an enjoyable experience. And Ella from Erotic Studios.

Generally, I'm not keen on a parlour as you are a bit of a beacon going to one but Erotic Studios looks pretty secure, and after Jaun Kerr's review of Ella I fancy a go really badly. She's only working Sats at the moment which I can't get away for so I asked out of curiosity who else worked on a Friday (suits me best) and the three girls named weren't even on the website!

The two names I remember are:

Lauren
Holly

Anybody know who these are and got any information on them?????? May have to give the Erotic Studios a miss otherwise.

Offline Juankerr

The best way to find out who is available at a parlour is still by phoning up on the day. You will often hear different names to those pictured on the websites as some Ladies do not want to have their pictures displayed on the websites for their own discretion.

Birmingham parlour websites have always generally been notorious for not being up to date, with pictures of some girls still displayed even though they no longer work at the particular establishment.

I would suggest that the studio or Blueice would be good choices for those that have not used parlours very often as both are very discreet, I personally have never had any problems at either and have always been well looked after by the staff.

yippy

I've seen Sarah from there. Worth a punt definately.

Magneto

I try ringing these and no response...I tried going the location and nothing. Is it still running and does it open just during the day and is it in the apartments with the gate?

Cantgetenough

Yes, Erotic Studio is through the heavy security gates (buzzer entry), and is open between 11.00am and early evening, 7/7. Blue Ice, round the corner - again, through gates (but smaller and leading through an entrance porch to a lift) - is open 10.00am (11.00am on Sundays) until early evening. Neither of them have hours such as exist elsewhere in the country (and, I believe, elsewhere in Brum), where they open through the night.

Offline Juankerr

The studio have recently updated their Ladies gallery with some new pictures for some of the girls including Lauren and Holly mentioned in the OP's first post.

External Link/Members Only

broksonic

I'm thinking of popping into Brum and either going to blue ice or erotic studios . I'm also thinking of just going into one of these without booking . Are they ok with people doing this ?

Offline Juankerr

I'm thinking of popping into Brum and either going to blue ice or erotic studios . I'm also thinking of just going into one of these without booking . Are they ok with people doing this ?
They are ok with this but you may miss out on who you want to meet if you just turn up, the lady you want to meet may be busy.

One plus point for just turning up is you get to meet all the Ladies available in the line-up ( if they are all available at that time )

When I go to meet someone in particular I book a time.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 06:42:49 pm by Juankerr »

broksonic

They are ok with this but you may miss out on who you want to meet if you just turn up, the lady you want to meet may be busy.

One plus point for just turning up is you get to meet all the Ladies available in the line-up ( if they are all available at that time )

When I go to meet someone in particular I book a time.

I would prefer to be able to see each girl that's available on the day as I I'm not sure who I want to see to be honest . I will phone to check if there are English girls there 

broksonic

First time at the Erotic studios and saw a nice Indian girl called lucky

Offline Juankerr

You must have missed me, I saw Ella again today  :drinks:

broksonic

You must have missed me, I saw Ella again today  :drinks:

I was there at 12pm. Lucky was the only girl available at the time as I had not phoned in advance . Fortunately she was lovely and gave a good service  :drinks:

Simon S

She caught my eye, what services did she offer ?

broksonic

She caught my eye, what services did she offer ?

I saw her for 30 mins and got owo, Dfk, and obviously sex and oral on her which was lovely because she has a very nice pussy.  Only downside was the crap massage you gave me  at the end.
She did tell me she was going back to India soon
I paid £60
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 03:09:02 pm by broksonic »

Online sutra_method

I saw her for 30 mins and got owo, Dfk, and obviously sex and oral on her which was lovely because she has a very nice pussy.  Only downside was the crap massage you gave me  at the end.
She did tell me she was going back to India soon
I paid £60

According to the receptionist, this Saturday will be the last day Lucky will work at the Studio.

Diehard

Anyone recommend the best dfk girl at erotic studio and blue ice who is white english and no more than dress size 12?

The indie scene has got so bad all over the country it's like I've gone back in time 10 years as it seems parlours the best way forward.

broksonic

I've decided that I will stick to using parlours instead of indi girls . Reason is with a parlour you know the location and easy to get to without the hassle of having to ring when you're at a certain place

Offline Flufftester

Anyone recommend the best dfk girl at erotic studio and blue ice who is white english and no more than dress size 12?

The indie scene has got so bad all over the country it's like I've gone back in time 10 years as it seems parlours the best way forward.

I would give Sarah a go at Erotic Studio she should fit the and give great oral !

Offline denneboom

I swear by parlour punting. Almost guaranteed some sort of action and usually a choice. Make an excuse and walk away if you don't like whats on offer.

The Erotic Studio must be the only one in Brum I have not been to.

Offline legendinho

Could anyone pm me the number, in town wanted to go but the internet on my phone is adult locked. Or the location of the building please

Offline Juankerr

Could anyone pm me the number, in town wanted to go but the internet on my phone is adult locked. Or the location of the building please
PM sent  :hi:

Offline zootalors

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline legendinho

Thanks juan

Had a great time there

:drinks:

Offline Juankerr

No problem legendinho, pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit there :hi: