Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_renata69 (North Wembley)  (Read 3361 times)

19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
15 review(s) for renata_4_you (10 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Absolutely right, but could be a useful tactic for those who don't mind letting WGs know they're on UKP. Then again you don't have to reveal your ID or even review her afterwards, just plant the idea in her brain to ensure she keeps the booking. In an ideal world though of course all that wouldn't be necessary

Yes if that suits a punter its up to him, personally I am not comfortable doing this.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

As has been said before, I don't think anyone should book her without a reliable Plan B in place, although Sam's point about booking her through AW might help.

Real shame really. I saw her 3 times in 3 different locations, the last being over 2 years ago. As well as being cracking looking, she was also a great enthusiastic fuck.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I don't understand how a punter would consider giving this lady another chance, given her habit of fucking punters about.

If the exact opposite happened where it was the punter who did a no-show after confirming his attendance and then a few days later asked for a meet, there is no way she would give the punter another chance. She would blacklist him straight away.

If it was me, I would never ever consider seeing a lady again if she fucked me over. This has happened to me twice in visits to London.

password02

I pass by Wembley at least once or twice every 2/3 weeks so really not an issue my end -

I have a Plan A, B and C - so really not bothered if I call her and she will not answer or pick up then its no loss - I will just move on.

:hi:

Offline claretandblue

I don't understand how a punter would consider giving this lady another chance, given her habit of fucking punters about.

If the exact opposite happened where it was the punter who did a no-show after confirming his attendance and then a few days later asked for a meet, there is no way she would give the punter another chance. She would blacklist him straight away.

If it was me, I would never ever consider seeing a lady again if she fucked me over. This has happened to me twice in visits to London.
Depends how much you want to fuck her,as simple as that

Offline PumpAction

I went to see Renata again tonight. Another highly positive. Booked 2 hours in advance, turned up at the agreed time and she was shower fresh and ready. She explained what happened with LL though it's none of my business. She says her system is improving and she keeps almost all of her appointments now.

I've booked her twice in the last week and she was late the first time and she let me in a little early tonight. I think if you book her, and arrive on time, you're more than likely to see her.

Offline PLeisure

Possibly now UKP registered as, "Renata_0169"

Offline smiths

I went to see Renata again tonight. Another highly positive. Booked 2 hours in advance, turned up at the agreed time and she was shower fresh and ready. She explained what happened with LL though it's none of my business. She says her system is improving and she keeps almost all of her appointments now.

I've booked her twice in the last week and she was late the first time and she let me in a little early tonight. I think if you book her, and arrive on time, you're more than likely to see her.

She was hardly going to say she fucks as many punters over as she can and doesn't keep her bookings was she. :rolleyes:

Offline iPad3

She was hardly going to say she fucks as many punters over as she can and doesn't keep her bookings was she. :rolleyes:

Agree completely and I think any positives experienced by punters now are easily outweighed by the amount of people she fucked about, me included.

I can see the attraction but I think booking this girl is simply pointless!