Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brunette Barbie Brooke of Adultwork  (Read 2360 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mansell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr Incall approx. 10 mins from Metro Centre.

Another post in the NE section made me realise that Brooke was moving out of the area and I had put her on my Hot List ages ago, so thought I’d better get my finger out and go and see her before she moved away.

Great comes via messaging on AW, with quick replies. A few backward and forward to agree things, some nice suggestive comments to add to the build-up.

Arrived and txt for number which was answered promptly, terraced house, easy to find with large clean tidy bedroom, lots of mirrors, but more of that later. Parking close by and pretty discrete.

Brooke has some great pictures on AW and they are her, although she has put on a little weight but nothing off putting. Still got a cracking pair of 32GG tits. Looked great in bra, pants and hold up’s. Met at the door with a big smile and big kiss, taken into bedroom, with a drink already on the side, no mucking around going in and out for it. Nice chat to get to know each other a bit whilst I got undressed. Onto the bed and really good fun girl, great laugh. Not going into all the details but awesome BJ which she then got us both in front of the mirror, really deep and she certainly excelled with her BJ technique. Back to the bed continuing with loads of action culminating on some great sex. Nice compliment “you’ve got some skills Mr”. Well if I have, she more than has !!

Brooke’s personality really shows through, she is such a laugh to be with, great fun girl and up for anything on her likes list. Really pleased I had managed to see her before she moves out of the NE, well worth a visit and highly recommended.

Summary
Did I enjoy the meeting? Yes.
Was she worth the time and money? Yes.
Would I meet her again?  Yes.

Offline johnny34

Good review Mansell  :thumbsup:  Pity that Brooke's moving away, maybe she'll return occasionally?

Offline PlasticGeordie

Nice review mansell. I doubt I will get the chance to see her if shes leaving soon. But worth putting on the list for a possible return.

Looking4fun

Great review of an awesome girl sounds like you really enjoyed yourself

themademan2

Offline Mansell

Back in area working today :thumbsup:

Thanks MM2, wish she would let us all know. I'm away Bugger  :dash:

Offline Capt. Hook

Now appears to be working in Newcastle again. See she is now charging for CIM. Was £20 30 minutes ago and now it's £30. I know what I will be doing. No thanks

Offline Eager Thighs

Now appears to be working in Newcastle again. See she is now charging for CIM. Was £20 30 minutes ago and now it's £30. I know what I will be doing. No thanks

I don't think it was offered at all before so at least it's now available for those willing to fork out for it.