Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanesa - Glasgow Vivastreet: Cheap and Cheerful  (Read 1901 times)

derekmc

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a cheap punt earlier tonight and came across Vanesa on Vivastreet.  Was a bit wary as she was quoting £30 for 15 mins so was half expecting the photos on her profile to be fake. So was presently surprised that when I met her that the pictures are actually of her, sure they are airbrushed but they are definitely her.

I had called her, arranged a meeting and was given an address and told where to park. Text her when I arrived as agreed, and she text me back straight away with directions to her flat.

Tenement off Paisley Road West, however you actually park in a carpark at the rear of the flats. The flat has a main door entry from the back of the flat so no need to go in via the close. 

She is a pretty girl, nice body, slim and toned, small boobs. She says she is Spanish and shares flat with a Greek girl that is on holiday at the moment, not sure of her flatmates name but think she also advertises on Vivastreet.

I know lots Romanians say they are Spanish etc but didn't have any reason to doubt her when she said Spanish, she also speaks good English so no problem communicating.

When I arrived it was straight to the bedroom, no messing about, she stripped naked and was happy to follow my lead.

There was no owo and no french kissing but I knew this before I made the booking, and to be honest cant really complain for £30.

She did light kissing, gave a good deep covered BJ and was happy to let me touch her ass, pussy and boobs as I wanted. Then had sex in cowgirl, doggy and then good old missionary with her legs up beside her head, she had no problem with me fucking her hard and deep. 

If this was her usual service then I will definitely go back. And although 15 mins was a bit rushed, she didn't mess about and to be honest I probably had at least as much "funtime" as I do in most 30 min bookings with other girls.

JazzMan

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a cheap punt earlier tonight and came across Vanesa on Vivastreet.  Was a bit wary as she was quoting £30 for 15 mins so was half expecting the photos on her profile to be fake. So was presently surprised that when I met her that the pictures are actually of her, sure they are airbrushed but they are definitely her.

I had called her, arranged a meeting and was given an address and told where to park. Text her when I arrived as agreed, and she text me back straight away with directions to her flat.

Tenement off Paisley Road West, however you actually park in a carpark at the rear of the flats. The flat has a main door entry from the back of the flat so no need to go in via the close. 

She is a pretty girl, nice body, slim and toned, small boobs. She says she is Spanish and shares flat with a Greek girl that is on holiday at the moment, not sure of her flatmates name but think she also advertises on Vivastreet.

I know lots Romanians say they are Spanish etc but didn't have any reason to doubt her when she said Spanish, she also speaks good English so no problem communicating.

When I arrived it was straight to the bedroom, no messing about, she stripped naked and was happy to follow my lead.

There was no owo and no french kissing but I knew this before I made the booking, and to be honest cant really complain for £30.

She did light kissing, gave a good deep covered BJ and was happy to let me touch her ass, pussy and boobs as I wanted. Then had sex in cowgirl, doggy and then good old missionary with her legs up beside her head, she had no problem with me fucking her hard and deep. 

If this was her usual service then I will definitely go back. And although 15 mins was a bit rushed, she didn't mess about and to be honest I probably had at least as much "funtime" as I do in most 30 min bookings with other girls.

She sounds like a bargain.....her profile does show GFE and OWO....was it only because you had a 15 Min booking that she didn't offer it?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Chalkywhyte

I went for a cheeky 30 mins for £50. Again no owo or FK but great value for money. Only thing I would disagree with are the pics. Pretty girl and not a million miles away but I don't think they're genuine.

She does enjoy a joint # and had one on the go when I arrived. No problem for me but just in case this would put anyone off.

RandyF

Paisley Road West superstar, or trafficked gypo that bares at best, a vague resemblance to those silly Viva Street photos?

You decide lads, and you can't be borrowing Derekmc's rose tinted glasses - that's cheating  :dancegirl:  :rose: