Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Olivia_b2b  (Read 566 times)

6 review(s) for sweetlily123 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kingstonian

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Went to see olivia_b2b today, and I'm glad I did...

Location/cost:
Olivia's place was near old st, heading towards Liverpool st. Her apartment was between 2 shops, and reasonably discreet. The room itself was suitable for the purpose, with the massage being done on the bed. There was an en-suite shower which was a bonus. I paid 50 notes for half an hour, I didn't ask if there were any optional extras, but ow is included in that price. Bargain!

Appearance
Olivia is a very attractive girl. Fresh faced, beautiful eyes and a lovely smile. She looks after herself, and it shows. She was wearing tan slacks and a checked shirt, and she looked very cute.

Encounter
After having sorted out the financials, I was offered a drink, and the water that I asked for was brought, with a slice of fresh lemon - a nice touch. I stripped, and lay on the bed, and Olivia started working on my back. This phase of the massage wasn't the best, but it was about to get better... There was no attention paid to the legs (I'm sure she would have done if asked, so my fault really). After around 5 minutes, she removed her clothes, and started the b2b, which was very nice! Soon asked me turn over and then played her whole body over my front. I played a little with her breasts, which she was fine with. She then asked me if I would like oral, to which of course, I stammered a yes! This was skillfully administered, it wasn't dt, but even so it was very nice. I asked her to lie down and indulged in some dry humping, which for me over the finish line. Was offered a shower which I took, and then some chat (she has good English) before I departed.

All in all, a nice half hour with a lovely girl, and I will certainly be returning!