Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxFeatherxx (Mia), Reading  (Read 1495 times)

10 review(s) for cometomia (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As we all know, Reading is a bit of a punting desert, particularly at weekends. However, as I was hungover and tired, I did not feel like making my usual pilgrimage to north-west London for a punt, so wanted to go fairly local and options were limited. I had seen Mia before and it was a reasonable experience, though I had popped very quickly so there was a bit of unfinished business.

Fee:
30mins @ £70

Comms:
Mia is independent and speaks good English, so no issues there. Called her and arranged time, and she then sent postcode. Shortly afterwards, she sent a text asking if I was far away so clearly sent me a text meant for the punter before me. Mix-ups happen and she apologised but it wasn't a good start.
I texted 30mins before punt, as she'd requested, and called on arrival. For some reason, she insisted on texting me the flat number rather than simply telling me over the phone, so there was an unnecessary delay with me standing outside the flats like a lemon, looking slightly suspicious as there were a couple of residents around.

Location/venue
West Reading - other side of Oxford Road from Tesco Extra and couple of mins walk from there.
Parking, like many places across Reading, is restricted - 2hrs during 8am-8pm and residents' only the rest of time. You should be able to find a space but otherwise easiest option is to park at Tesco Extra (access via Portman Road) and walk from there, though West Reading isn't the most salubrious of areas, particularly at night, when there are often a few youths hanging around.
As Rubric pointed out in his review a couple of weeks ago, Mia's accommodation isn't the best. Small flat and very small room, which you go through the bathroom to get to. Nowhere to put your clothes other than the floor.
For reference, she lives in the block at the back, not the building nearest the road.

Looks/personality
Mia is not particularly attractive IMO, with hair up or down - 5/10 in my book. Teeth rather gappy. She is petite with fairly small tits.
While she speaks good English and is fairly friendly, she said a couple of things in our two meetings that I found irritating, which I'll come to later.

Services:
FK
HJ
DATY (barely)
Protected sex (cowgirl)

Mia gives good FK, which is verging on DFK. However, OWO was definitely not on offer. She went to get a condom and insisted that oral was most definitely 'with'. As I'm not a big fan of covered oral and remembering my early pop the previous time, I declined this.

Instead, I suggested oral on her. Warning sign here that she said she was sensitive and I had to be careful.
Well, I barely brushed her pussy area with my tongue and she was pulling away, saying it's like an electric shock if her clit is touched.
I did avoid the clit, which is not so enjoyable for receiver or giver. Even then, she still occasionally pulled away. Eventually, I gave up.
Mia said "You have to know how" and also complained about my stubble, which was only slight and didn't touch her anyway. I'm fully able to give oral, including if I have stubble or not.

If a girl has genuinely sensitive pussy then that's unfortunate, though one could argue she is in the wrong profession. However, I had gone down on her in our last meeting, including licking her clit, and there were no complaints - in fact there was even a compliment. However, back then, I was the last punt before she went on holiday after what I suspect was quiet day, as she'd reduced her half-hour fee that day and needed the money for her hair cut!
More likely, she was sensitive this time after previous bookings today.

Giving a girl oral turns me on, so unsurprisingly, JT was rather deflated and it took some effort to get him to attention again, despite having taken a blue pill. As she doesn't do OWO, she resorted to hand job, which was reasonable but, as is often the case because of experience at DIY, a chap does this better himself!
Sex in cowgirl was reasonable, with a good amount of eye contact, and I managed to last a lot longer than the last time, when, because I finished so quickly, she asked me if it was my first time - despite the aforementioned reasonable oral session.

Positives
Good FK
Eye contact
Enthusiastic
Speaks good English

Neutrals
Not particularly good looking

Negatives
No proper oral session on her
No OWO
Cramped accommodation
Insists on playing R 'n' B fairly loudly - it just ain't my 'thang'.

Conclusion:
If it weren't for good FK and eye contact, this would have been a negative rating. A WG shouldn't really insinuate a client is a poor lover - particularly when it's not really true. While not Don Juan, I have enough experience and interaction with girls to know that I don't suck - well I do, but literally rather than proverbially.
£70 for half-hour is pushing it, £120 per hour is overpriced. Personally, if I would rather travel to the Harrow and Ealing area and get a better experience for an hour with a more attractive girl with whom I can enjoy a decent oral session (both ways) - at about the same rate as I paid Mia for half an hour.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 12:15:38 am by Cunning Punt »

acnelanka

I agree with your review. I have met her few months back. NO OWO, but good friendly girl.

Offline whatno

I have seen Mia a few times recently and will not be looking elsewhere now. Mia is a real GFE and although there is no OWO on offer I think her personality and engagement more than make up for any of the negatives mentioned in reviews. Will certainly be putting Mia on my Christmas card list!  :wacko:

Veritas

I have seen Mia a few times recently and will not be looking elsewhere now. Mia is a real GFE and although there is no OWO on offer I think her personality and engagement more than make up for any of the negatives mentioned in reviews. Will certainly be putting Mia on my Christmas card list!  :wacko:

Hi Mia  :drinks:

Offline Cunning Punt

Hi Mia  :drinks:

:lol:

At least bump a positive thread, rather than one that's neutral bordering on negative. :sarcastic: