Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley (Annabellas/HoD) - Milton Keynes  (Read 712 times)

Offline Rufus_T

Prompted by a thread in the London Regional board - I realised my reply probably justified a full review:

External Link/Members Only

Overall: This was a rather unsatisfying encounter: not absolutely terrible, but Ashley offered no semblance of a GFE or a natural sexual encounter, and she had no real interest in connecting with me in any way. I debated about giving a negative rating - for me, this meeting was basically a waste of time & money, and I wouldn't return - but I guess on balance it was just about acceptable. With only limited options for interaction, I wouldn't recommend a long meeting.

Negatives: I'm not sure what 'All Services' on her profile is supposed to cover, but I discovered pretty soon that FK was completely off the menu, which is a very big deal for me. She wasn't really interested in indulging in any sort of buildup or foreplay (although she tolerated a little from me), and was asking from the start whether I wanted a massage or to go straight to OWO. OWO began with the obligatory wet wipe (this isn't something I mind personally, but I know some people object), and was shallow with a lot of hand work. As one of her previous reviews suggests, she tells you outright not to suck on her nipples.

Positives: She does live up to her photos, with an attractive face & body (some scars, presumably from childbirth, but they didn't bother me). While I always think it's a bit ridiculous to compare girls' vulvas (all shapes & varieties are great for me!), I really did like hers - for whatever reason I always find dark skin down there looks especially attractive, and her clit hood & labia were nicely plump & soft for playing with. She was responsive to RO, made some nice noises, and was fine with fingering. CIM was available with no problem.