Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lindsey_xxx – Lindsey turns Dominatrix!  (Read 5015 times)

49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Warning - this is a very long review and I know it won't be to the tastes of some, but you have been warned.

External Link/Members Only

Summary

Yes, you read it right – UKP’s favourite sub girl turns dominatrix during an epic overnight!

We reference, twist and kinkify the events of our previous meets as we both delve into our bucketlist.

I tease her, tenderly this time (Act 1). She teases and doms me (Act 2), and we end up having the hottest morning sex, and shower, that I have ever experienced (Act 3).

Prelude

As usual, Lindsey and I exchange some ideas ahead of our meeting. I really want to start by teasing her, so big thanks to Taleyho for his review of Lindsey which inspired Act 1. Knowing it’s going to be Lindsey’s penultimate meet before her travels, I ask her if there’s anything left on her bucketlist that she would like to try. She tells me she would like to tie and tease me. On the morning itself I feed her a couple of lines to use for when she comes to tease me. We leave it at that and I tell her not to forget her toothbrush and of course her hairbrush.

Act 1 – I tease Lindsey

After sharing a nice glass of Prosecco, Lindsey changes from what she has presentably arrived in, into something altogether more devilishly kinky – black shoes, black stockings & suspenders, black knickers and a false black bra body strap. I ask for her hairbrush and she presents me with a perfectly hairless hairbrush.

I sit her down and blindfold her from behind. I tell her that I am going to tease her. I leave her alone for a few moments. I return and start to blow my breath over her body and skin. She twitches. I then fetch the hairbrush and brush her hair. I brush her long fine hair through my hands first, before brushing it through and onto her back, delighting as the teeth of the brush tickle her upper, middle and lower back. I then tell her “I think we need to see your tan now Miss Lindsey.” 

I slowly undress her, taking her shoes off very delicately, before unclipping her suspenders and rolling down her stockings. At one point she tries to help me and I gently admonish her “uh oh, last time I ripped your clothes off in 5 seconds flat, but this time I am going to tease them off you”. I continue lowering her stockings and remove them from her feet. I lower down her bra straps very delicately. Again, she tries to lower them faster by jostling her shoulders, until I tell her that what I am doing is quite deliberate. I undress her completely, but slowly.

I tell her that I am now going to undress myself. I do so, allowing her to help with my trousers, but only to the extent of her not touching anything. I circle around her now and, no word of a lie, I can smell her pheromones. I can smell her sex. I tell her as much and she slightly gulps. I kiss and lightly tongue the nape of her neck.

She asks to turn around so she is now on all fours on the low studio chair. She looks fucking hot in all her naked glory. I walk away and return with a large feather tickler which I have pre-bought and tease it all over her body, which she manifestly loves. I walk away again and return with a single ice cube which I run all over her body lightly and tantalisingly. I go to the bathroom and get a bath towel, I wrap her in it and pat her down. I leave her for a little while before sitting her back down, removing the towel and working my mouth and tongue all over her body, avoiding the most obvious areas. I then work my mouth and tongue up her legs before arriving at her perfectly hairless pussy, and arse. I lick around both before asking her “No. 1 or No.2 ?”.

“No.1” she says….

But I haven’t finished teasing her yet….

“I like your thinking Miss Lindsey, but I haven’t told you what No.1 and No.2 represent yet.” 

She laughs nervously.

I walk away, return and wave a scent under her nose, “No.1 ?”, I say, followed by another scent, “or No.2 ?”. She asks to smell no.1 again and decides upon that. I walk her over to the bed, lie her face down on the towel and dribble the strawberry scented massage oil down her back, arse and legs and massage her all over. I don’t claim to have any great massage skills, but Lindsey does dreamily say at one point “oh, I think I’m going to die”, which I very much take as a compliment. I turn her over and repeat the treatment. I blow on her again and use the feather tickler once again, much to her delight. I walk away and grab some grapes and strawberries. I tease the grape around Lindsey’s lips before popping between her teeth. She bites into it and I can honestly say I have never heard such a delicious crunch sound in all my life. I feed her 4 or 5 more, before repeating with a strawberry. I then squirt chocolate paint and cream over her breasts. I give Lindsey a taste, she “mmmm’s”, before I lick it all off delicately and kiss chocolate and cream into her mouth. I then place a strawberry into her pussy and start nibbling away at it with my mouth.

I now feel ready to attend to Lindsey’s No.1 request and I tease her outer pussy lips with my mouth and tongue before zoning in slowly on her clit and bringing her close. At this point I severely disappoint myself by acceding to her begging demand for her doxy, but she only applies it briefly, before my mouth and tongue sink back to where they rightfully belong, and I flick her pussy and clit, until I have her orgasm.

I turn the lights down even lower, slowly take off her blindfold and protect and cradle her eyes so they can readjust.

Once she comes around she rewards me with a delicious wet sloppy bj. I need her now, so condom on, and I fuck her slowly to begin with, firstly mish and then cowgirl and then doggy for a good 20 minutes in all. I am deliberately trying to prolong my orgasm for as long as I can. I have agreed something that I want to do with Lindsey in advance from my bucketlist. I’m ready now and after reminding her of what it is, I whip off the condom. She sucks me gorgeously and I monumentally pop into her mouth. And before I know it, we are snowballing for the 1st time in my life. We pass it back and forth 2 or 3 times, before she finally swallows. A drool of spunk and saliva remains lingering string like between our lips. Wow, it’s a fucking hot moment.

Act 2 - It’s bath time once again, but this time it’s with a twist

So, we retire to the bath, a place where Lindsey says she gets all confessional with me. We have a lovely chat before she slides up to me and starts looking at me in that naughty way of hers. She places her mouth between my legs and takes my cock in her mouth. Another (Copyright Lindsey) underwater dtbj me thinks, but I tell her “I think you will do extremely well to get me off like you did last time, after that monumental orgasm.”

5 minutes of sensational oral skills later and I weakly muster “erm, I think I might have to reassess that earlier comment”. She pauses, looks up at me and says:

“Right you, out of the bath!” I look at her surprised, she adds “now…..!”

I climb out, chuckling, and she says “right, go and lie on the bed face down and put a blindfold on”

I do as I’m told. I lie down and I await my fate. I hear Lindsey enter the bedroom and, after a slight detour, I feel her climb on to the bed. She then paraphrases a line I have fed to her before our meet:

“Right, I hear you have been a very naughty boy this week.” 

I snigger.

“Where have you been ? ”

“Berlin Miss”

“And what have you been doing ?”

“I’ve been to a couple of sex parties Miss”

SPANK, SPANK on my arse! Bloody hell, I’m not expecting this.

“Oh really, and how many girls did you fuck ?”

“Well, I had oral or full sex with 15 girls Miss, over 18 hours”

SPANK, SPANK once again!

“So, girls that just lay back and let you have it then ?”

I’m being cheeky. “Well not entirely Miss, 4 were swingers and I had to use some charm with them”. Big SPANK!

“15 girls eh, well I think that deserves 15 spanks…….how many spanks have you had so far ?”

“5 Miss”. I reference our last meeting and cheekily add “I’m quite good at counting Miss.” 

Spank! “5 and half Miss” I say, as she only catches my arse half cheek.

“Can you do it harder Miss” I say. I’m determined to be as mischievous as I can to fully test Lindsey’s domming skills.

“And what’s this I hear about you fucking Little Katie outside ?”

I chortle naughtily, this isn’t part of the script. Spank! It’s not flush. “6 Miss”

“Did anyone see you ?”

“No Miss, but Little Katie thought someone had at one point.” Spank…….!

Lindsey plays out the rest of the count until I reach 15 including half counts that are not flush or hard enough. She reaches 15, but I’m enjoying her reprimanding me too much, so I say “I think you should do 18 Miss for the number of hours I was there”. I get 3 additional spanks courtesy of her riding crop.

Lindsey then places her foot on my back and digs it in, before doing the same to my neck and face. She then pours No.2 massage oil over me and gives me a lovely massage, particularly over my arms. She asks me to turn over and starts teasing me with a feather which has some affect. She then uses something that I don’t immediately recognise, but it has me squirming and convulsing in raptures. I realise after a little while it’s a pinwheel and, fuck me, it’s a fantastic little tease toy. She then massages my cock and bends my erect cock slightly beyond the perpendicular, just enough to be pleasurable but not painful. She repeats this 2 or 3 times, before rolling a condom on to me. She now manoeuvres her way up my body and peels my blindfold off. I don’t know if it’s because I have just subbed to her first dom experience, but she now looks into my eyes in the most intense, sensual and deeply hot way that anyone has looked at me in years. She places her arse to the tip of the condom before impaling herself down on me. Fuck, this is tremendous. She lightly bobs up and down maintaining the same intense eye contact for a good 5 minutes. I could die now. I need her urgently though and flip her over and fuck her in mish and doggy, before standing her against the wall and fucking her arse in front of the full length mirror as she naughtily admires the mirror view. I fuck her hard and delight as her legs slightly quiver, before my own buckle. I’m spent, so I rely on another sensational wet sloppy, deliciously edging dtbj, before I cum gloriously. We snowball again.

I ask Lindsey about her first domming experience. She says “playing dom is a lot harder than I thought actually”. 

With the help of the doxy and some RO, Lindsey also has another orgasm.

6 hours have somehow passed and we’re both fucked so we order some food and chat easily.

I’m half tempted to initiate Round 3, but I know I’ll be much better if I save myself until the morning. Lindsey sleeps easily in a spare t-shirt of mine as I fuss about sorting our breakfast order out.

Act 3 – I have the most unforgettable shower experience and the best morning sex experience ever.  

The alarm goes off and I slowly awake Lindsey by caressing her gorgeous legs. She starts kissing me, before ducking downstairs to suck my cock. I suggest some 69 and delight in winning our little oral battle as she relents from sucking me and grinds her pussy hard into my mouth and tongue before shuddering and cumming over my face. I need her now, so I begin fucking her in mish slowly and lovingly, before quickening at which point she squirts like no other girl I have ever known whilst my cock has been inside them. It’s almost laughable trying to continue to fuck her as her pussy is absolutely soaking and there’s no friction whatsoever. I look down and Lindsey has left, no word of a lie, a 6ft square wet patch on the sheets. She suggests a shower.

The room is equipped with a great 6x4ft recess shower. Lindsey runs the water and it’s not long before I am fucking her up her arse with her standing prone against the wall on the opposite side of the falling water. We switch and Lindsey is now under the shower with the water pouring down her back and I’ve still got her bent over double as I fuck her arse. We carry on like this for a while, but I can’t quite cum. Lindsey whips off my condom and I sit down in the rectangular recess as Lindsey starts sucking me with the shower pouring down on her. No one does long sustained edging dtbj’s quite like Lindsey. She instinctively knows what I like and she now sucks on my cock for at least 20 minutes. She has me in total ecstacy and I can honestly say I have never been so desperate to come in all my life. But she’s tiring a little which is hardly surprising, so suggests I might like to wank myself. I do so as Lindsey kneels over me and helps tease my balls. I’m on the edge now and fix my eyes and fantasies on Lindsey’s fantastic left breast and pert nipple which is jigging away nicely. Unfortunately her breast gets masked by her hair and the moment almost passes before Lindsey leans back on her calves opposite me and starts masturbating herself underneath the pouring shower. We’re both wanking away now and after 2-3 minutes I know I’m on the cusp thanks to the gorgeous sight of Lindsey masturbating herself wantonly in front of me and I beckon her over. She eagerly plants her mouth next to my cock and I finally cum exultingly as she sucks up every last drop and we snowball again.

I’m totally fucking spent now and lie down in the shower. Lindsey does the same and we just look at each other with the shower falling between our faces for 5 minutes or more as I recover. It’s an amazing 5 minutes or so. Lindsey then places my hands on her pussy, gets up and stands prone against the wall with the shower falling on her back as I start massaging her pussy, before inserting some fingers into her pussy and arse and hand fucking her holes with ever increasing intensity until she quivers, cums and collapses. We spend another 10 minutes in the shower just sitting opposite each other as the shower falls between our faces and the misty film of steam rises. Knock me down with an anti-fluffy spade, but these are simply gorgeous moments that I will never ever forget. I tell her genuinely, that this shower has topped the bath experience of last time and she raises a gorgeous grin before saying “yes, definitely one for my wankbank too”.

We have a lovely breakfast in bed before I volunteer to dry and brush her hair. We are almost back full cycle to where we started as I brush her hair through, but there’s one difference this time. Lindsey is in front of the vanity mirror and I am able to admire her incredible, naturally beautiful, but totally innocent looking, face. I’m looking at her and just can’t believe how this magnificently pure, completely genuine, angel faced creature has just appeared out of nowhere and taken UKP by storm over the last 8 months. I’m reminded of something I asked her in the bath. “Does this all seem a bit surreal…..can you really believe the last 8 months ?” and she said “I can genuinely say it’s been the best 8 months of my life.” As I capture her face in the mirror now I can’t help thinking of the adventures she’s been on and how incredibly fortunate (in a punting sense) I have been to have the meetings and experiences that I have had with her.

It’s going to sound dreadfully corny but I think of her as Alice in that looking glass right now. I certainly feel like a Cheshire Cat – maybe only one of many Cheshire Cats that have been equally cast and spellbound within her adventures over the last 8 months – but a fucking lucky Cheshire Cat all the same.  :D :D :D

Thanks Lindsey if reading and enjoy your travels. You so deserve it.  :kissgirl:

Online hendrix

Well, I enjoyed reading that Mr B :hi: if Lindsey returns, and I don't try to book her again, I'll know that I've definitely quit :D

columbo

HOLY SHIT......Wow! Wow! Wow! I have never read a review like this!

You dear sir, always look on the "Bright side" of life, don't you? There can be no brighter side than this lady.

My raincoat has become really wet after reading this review. I EXPLODED all over my raincoat. What do I tell Mrs. Columbo now? She will ask me how it got so wet and what's all that sticky stuff on it?

theGOAT

I've been eagerly awaiting your review Mr B.  I've only read Act 1 so far and will save the rest for tomorrow. She just loves the feel of the hairbrush when it hits her back! And glad that you enjoyed snowballing for the first time. :cool:

I've been inspired by you and many others since I joined UKP, and would never have met the amazing Lindsey otherwise. She is so the best IMHO!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Chelsea1

Is she back then? I thought she was away.

MrBridger

Is she back then? I thought she was away.

"Lindsey’s penultimate meet before her travels"

Chelsea1

When I checked out Madlins Twitter and the picture of the Limo day. She looks absolutely stunning. That's her in the middle right?

Online hendrix

When I checked out Madlins Twitter and the picture of the Limo day. She looks absolutely stunning. That's her in the middle right?

Yes, Lindsey in the middle.

Chelsea1

Wow she looks just perfect. I don't do Dom,Sub stuff but I can just imagine her adapting to any situation. Let's hope she decides to visit us again.

Online hendrix

Wow she looks just perfect. I don't do Dom,Sub stuff but I can just imagine her adapting to any situation. Let's hope she decides to visit us again.

I only saw her once 121 and that was very full on yet also gfe. To the point where I didn't actually know how to review it so said very little. Other times was in groups and the gangbang and she's certainly very adaptable! For my tastes, Lindsey and MissKDD were in a different class to the rest of Londons best.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Well, I enjoyed reading that Mr B :hi: if Lindsey returns, and I don't try to book her again, I'll know that I've definitely quit :D

Thanks Hendrix. To paraphrase Samuel Johnson - if you could ever possibly tire of seeing Lindsey, then you are definitely tired of punting  :hi:

Chelsea1

I only saw her once 121 and that was very full on yet also gfe. To the point where I didn't actually know how to review it so said very little. Other times was in groups and the gangbang and she's certainly very adaptable! For my tastes, Lindsey and MissKDD were in a different class to the rest of Londons best.

That's the surprise for me looking at her and then reading some of the stuff she gets up to you wouldn't figure.
Ms KDD I'm a little confused with her not seen a single picture and seems like I would be eaten alive as I've just started out. Don't think I could keep up with her.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

HOLY SHIT......Wow! Wow! Wow! I have never read a review like this!

You dear sir, always look on the "Bright side" of life, don't you? There can be no brighter side than this lady.

My raincoat has become really wet after reading this review. I EXPLODED all over my raincoat. What do I tell Mrs. Columbo now? She will ask me how it got so wet and what's all that sticky stuff on it?

Thanks Columbo - please feel free to claim a dry cleaning voucher on me  :drinks: 

MrBridger

That's the surprise for me looking at her and then reading some of the stuff she gets up to you wouldn't figure.
Ms KDD I'm a little confused with her not seen a single picture and seems like I would be eaten alive as I've just started out. Don't think I could keep up with her.

And you never will see a picture of her if she can help it. Don't worry, she can be as filthy or as GFE as you want and will only eat you alive if you ask her to.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I've been eagerly awaiting your review Mr B.  I've only read Act 1 so far and will save the rest for tomorrow. She just loves the feel of the hairbrush when it hits her back! And glad that you enjoyed snowballing for the first time. :cool:

I've been inspired by you and many others since I joined UKP, and would never have met the amazing Lindsey otherwise. She is so the best IMHO!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Thanks Taleyho  :hi:

Your review was exactly why punters should share different experiences. I would never have guessed the pleasure a simple hairbrush could bring without your review.

I definitely owe you a drink mate  :drinks:

Online hendrix

As Mr Bridger says, MissKDD is very private and doesn't want pictures out there. I'm not embarrassed to say that I think I've seen her well over a hundred times over three years and she can be as gentle a gfe as you want. Or the other stuff :D if she's within your budget, I doubt you'd be disappointed.

Online hendrix

Thanks Hendrix. To paraphrase Samuel Johnson - if you could ever possibly tire of seeing Lindsey, then you are definitely tired of punting  :hi:

:lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline The Beano

Now that's what I call a review. Nice one Mr B.
TB

john_n

Fantastic review Mr Br1gths1de and good to see you had a great session with Lindsey before she left.

unclesweetheart

Stunning review, Mr B. And the reference to Alice is brilliantly apposite.

Offline claretandblue

I hope type o negative doesn't show up on this thread, it could be the start of world war three  :D

Online hendrix

I hope type o negative doesn't show up on this thread, it could be the start of world war three  :D

:lol:  :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

I feel my last meet with her was quite a bit vanilla now!  :thumbsup:

Hornydevil247

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Partly why I posted the warning.

Nothing against type o, or anyone else, but I've posted enough reviews here for folk to know my ways for truly exceptional meets such as this.

I know that is not to everyone's tastes which is entirely fair enough but I hate it when reviews are pissed over by arguments that will never change the way I post here. Unless Admin tells me otherwise.

As I have said before, I only review as I find and experience. If that helps others, then great.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks John, Uncle, BD and HD  :hi:

columbo

I feel my last meet with her was quite a bit vanilla now!  :thumbsup:

Dear Gladiator, A bit vanilla? I just read your review on Lindsey and if that is vanilla then this lady must be something. Too bad she has left. I really hope she returns soon. I hope she is accepting provisional bookings in advance as of now, as there is sure to be a huge queue for her when she returns.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 11:46:49 pm by columbo »

password02

Excellent write up Mr BS.

She does get better ever time I see her and the Limo session was just too good that day - Yes Madlin put some on her twitter account - But she did a lot more pics with the 5 of us in the hotel room.

Seeing her next week to revive some of the memories of that perfect afternoon.

Thanks for sharing a epic review,

:thumbsup:

columbo

My blood type is AB positive, so I hope I am OK on this thread.

Chelsea1

Excellent write up Mr BS.

She does get better ever time I see her and the Limo session was just too good that day - Yes Madlin put some on her twitter account - But she did a lot more pics with the 5 of us in the hotel room.

Seeing her next week to revive some of the memories of that perfect afternoon.

Thanks for sharing a epic review,

:thumbsup:

Fucking hell password is there a day when you don't have something planned. How do you keep going?

columbo

Fucking hell password is there a day when you don't have something planned. How do you keep going?

I am just amazed at this incredible guy's appetite for top quality sex. What does Password eat?

Chelsea1

I am just amazed at this incredible guy's appetite for top quality sex. What does Password eat?

That's some porn star shit , funds ok if you can then why not but to produce hit after hit just like Mr White amazing

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 12:28:32 am by Chelsea1 »

Offline Bikerboy

Mr B

Thanks for the review, reading it felt quite

Very recognisably L.

;)

Offline Bikerboy

Auto correct again..

Mr B

Reading it felt quite voyueristic!

Thanks

Offline Bigus Dickus

A whole load of pussy!  :)

Offline PLeisure

DoctorDoctor

Great review Mr B, Caligula would have blushed! Give in to lust, give up to lust, oh heavens knows we'll soon be dust.

I imagine there is panic on the streets of London now that she has left. I hope to make her aquaintance on her return, but she's too rough and I'm too delicate.

Most importantly of all, does she possess an arcane knowledge of the popular beat combos that are all the rage these days?

DD

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Great review Mr B, Caligula would have blushed! Give in to lust, give up to lust, oh heavens knows we'll soon be dust.

I imagine there is panic on the streets of London now that she has left. I hope to make her aquaintance on her return, but she's too rough and I'm too delicate.

Most importantly of all, does she possess an arcane knowledge of the popular beat combos that are all the rage these days?

DD

Very good DD   :thumbsup: and thanks.

She can be extremely sweet and tender (end of) too. Have sent you a pm.

:drinks:

Miketyson21

Just read the review.  Took a while....

Then clicked on the link and found it's expired / doesn't work, lol

Offline OutForJustice80

Just read the review.  Took a while....

Then clicked on the link and found it's expired / doesn't work, lol
She has a new profile now, all is not lost.

Offline Malvolio

Offline Big Bad R

That profile doesn't exist anymore.

She is away until end of month and removes her profile........it will be back when she is  :hi:

Offline marc2468

Just wondering, which hotel is this? I've been looking for a luxury hotel for overnight bookings but just can't find a good one yet...

Offline Laney08

Mate why, yeah, THE FUCK, resurrect a years old thread with a shit question like that?

I nearly spaffed over my keyboard thinking Lindsey's returned only to put on the brakes on realising it's a shitpost. You can do yourself an injury like that mate, particularly at my age.

Offline lewishamguy

Just wondering, which hotel is this? I've been looking for a luxury hotel for overnight bookings but just can't find a good one yet...

What a moron you are! You bumped a 3yrs. old review to know that hotel's name and your 3yrs. of leeching fuck all.   :thumbsdown:

Offline hornyguy19891

I nearly spaffed over my keyboard thinking Lindsey's returned only to put on the brakes on realising it's a shitpost. You can do yourself an injury like that mate, particularly at my age.

Agreed! Fairly certain my fella twitched the moment i saw her name.  :angry: