Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dream Fatime - Walthamstow - Filming - semi fact finding misson -  (Read 8440 times)

10 review(s) for Natasa babe xxx (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

:diablo:External Link/Members Only

Plan B for me as the first girl decided she wasn't going to be filmed even though agreeing to it....see my review.

Previously reviewed by The Don and given a Neutral borderline negative https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58741.msg755595#msg755595
- She now has hidden feedback

Both good reasons to avoid this girl IMO, So I thought I'd see how I'd get on with my HD Video camera in hand  :thumbsup:

Location: next to Walthamstow high street sainsburys, The entrance and stairs upto the flat isn't nice at all, especially in the night. The flat itself is nicely decorated, clean, alot of space and a good bed.

Comms: Clearly with the maid, So I requested she relayed my requirement to film the meet to the girl because I didn't want to waist my or her time, She said no problem and clearly guided me to the flat.

Girl: Looks as per the photos, pretty face, huge heavy non saggy breasts, she's a big girl but she's not fat at all, For my standards she's not got much ass on her. she's clean shaven.
- Her attitude was great, welcomed me with a handshake and introduced herself, big smiles, Speaks a bit of English so you can have a small conversation with her quite easily.

Service: OWO, CIM, doggy, missionary, Filming.

Okay so once inside the bedroom I mentioned to her I had asked for filming and if she was happy for this she nodded and said it's £40 extra - no problem.
As soon as she returned to the room I got the camera rolling, being my first time doing this on a punt I wasn't sure if there was a procedure or etiquette, however  like a true pro camera man I started by instructing her to turn around whilst naked for the camera so I could get a good look at her whole body, she happily obliged.

Onto the bed and she started delivering OWO -  Probably the most prolonged owo and epic to watch bj I've had from a hooker, no hand action at all, it was slow and firm just neck and tongue movements and deep throat, some of it looks a bit like cock worshipping when I watch the film (no rushing at all to make me cum or to get the condom on), whilst with epic amounts of saliva spewing from her mouth, towards the end of the owo her chin was literally covered in saliva which she wiped back on my dick and licked it back up, whilst constantly looking into the camera and at me.

Did doggy, missionary no complaints there....Now I'm not sure but it seemed like there was a moment when I had her up on her back and legs in the air, it seemed as if for a split second she was unhappy about something but then must of realised the camera was rolling and just readjusted without saying or showing any complaints.

It was hard to hold the camera well during these bits, Maybe I need a head cam? lol

To finish up we went back to more of her owo and hand action for a CIM, she showed the muck to the camera then dribbled it all back over my dick and gave me some more owo to milk out the last few drops.

Now I dunno what this hooker is normally like? but if that what filming will get me in general, I need to start filming EVERYTHING. It'll probably be a hard act for the next prossie to follow also.

Hopefully another punter who hasn't filmed with this girl can chime in and confirm if this is anything like her non filmed service?

paid £60 for 30mins and £40 for filming.

Probably will return quite soon.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - Video of her in action, IT's NOT ME but it's just something I shared with the forum previously.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 05:10:41 pm by pumps »

Offline claretandblue

Nice one I had my eye on this one!there is a cute face pic of her on awork is that a good representation of what she looks like facially?  :hi:

Offline Terrelljonezzz

Banned reason: Only contribution in 3 years is homophobic comment.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Nice one I had my eye on this one!there is a cute face pic of her on awork is that a good representation of what she looks like facially?  :hi:

No certainly not - that picture looks far too cute & innocent, must be a picture from her pre prossying days. The picture I've uploaded of her standing naked in-front of the mirror is a better representation of her now in my opinion.

Offline claretandblue

No certainly not - that picture looks far too cute & innocent, must be a picture from her pre prossying days. The picture I've uploaded of her standing naked in-front of the mirror is a better representation of her now in my opinion.
Thanks that's great to know! Still tempted but really it was that super cute pic that had me keen ,thought it was too good to be true!

Offline Simbi Hombe

Pumps, can you re-upload video again please. Getting error msg.
Thanks

Offline pumps

Thanks that's great to know! Still tempted but really it was that super cute pic that had me keen ,thought it was too good to be true!

Still the same difference to be honest

Thanks

No - I've just check it and it works fine. must be your end.

Offline claretandblue

Still the same difference to be honest

No - I've just check it and it works fine. must be your end.
Fair enough, Walthamstow is a little out of my way so will leave her on the back up list for now

Offline pumps

Fair enough, Walthamstow is a little out of my way so will leave her on the back up list for now

Likewise.

yorkshire123

Thanks

Worked OK for me opening with VLC player

I missed the video on first viewing, that girl can suck a mean cock

Offline Si198

Thanks for the review pumps sounds like you had a great time we'll done on managing a camera don't think I could that  :D

Offline collector

Thanks for review. Been in contact with her months ago with a couple of texts and I was close for a booking. She still is in my to do list.
I am not really attracted by chubby girls but her face is gorgeous, ebony look despite she is hungarian.
I saw and loved the video you posted the first time, pumps, her oral skill are sublime. Must try.

onevote1

:diablo:External Link/Members Only

Plan B for me as the first girl decided she wasn't going to be filmed even though agreeing to it....see my review.

Previously reviewed by The Don and given a Neutral borderline negative https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58741.msg755595#msg755595
- She now has hidden feedback

Both good reasons to avoid this girl IMO, So I thought I'd see how I'd get on with my HD Video camera in hand  :thumbsup:

Location: next to Walthamstow high street sainsburys, The entrance and stairs upto the flat isn't nice at all, especially in the night. The flat itself is nicely decorated, clean, alot of space and a good bed.

Comms: Clearly with the maid, So I requested she relayed my requirement to film the meet to the girl because I didn't want to waist my or her time, She said no problem and clearly guided me to the flat.

Girl: Looks as per the photos, pretty face, huge heavy non saggy breasts, she's a big girl but she's not fat at all, For my standards she's not got much ass on her. she's clean shaven.
- Her attitude was great, welcomed me with a handshake and introduced herself, big smiles, Speaks a bit of English so you can have a small conversation with her quite easily.

Service: OWO, CIM, doggy, missionary, Filming.

Okay so once inside the bedroom I mentioned to her I had asked for filming and if she was happy for this she nodded and said it's £40 extra - no problem.
As soon as she returned to the room I got the camera rolling, being my first time doing this on a punt I wasn't sure if there was a procedure or etiquette, however  like a true pro camera man I started by instructing her to turn around whilst naked for the camera so I could get a good look at her whole body, she happily obliged.

Onto the bed and she started delivering OWO -  Probably the most prolonged owo and epic to watch bj I've had from a hooker, no hand action at all, it was slow and firm just neck and tongue movements and deep throat, some of it looks a bit like cock worshipping when I watch the film (no rushing at all to make me cum or to get the condom on), whilst with epic amounts of saliva spewing from her mouth, towards the end of the owo her chin was literally covered in saliva which she wiped back on my dick and licked it back up, whilst constantly looking into the camera and at me.

Did doggy, missionary no complaints there....Now I'm not sure but it seemed like there was a moment when I had her up on her back and legs in the air, it seemed as if for a split second she was unhappy about something but then must of realised the camera was rolling and just readjusted without saying or showing any complaints.

It was hard to hold the camera well during these bits, Maybe I need a head cam? lol

To finish up we went back to more of her owo and hand action for a CIM, she showed the muck to the camera then dribbled it all back over my dick and gave me some more owo to milk out the last few drops.

Now I dunno what this hooker is normally like? but if that what filming will get me in general, I need to start filming EVERYTHING. It'll probably be a hard act for the next prossie to follow also.

Hopefully another punter who hasn't filmed with this girl can chime in and confirm if this is anything like her non filmed service?

paid £60 for 30mins and £40 for filming.

Probably will return quite soon.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - Video of her in action, IT's NOT ME but it's just something I shared with the forum previously.

Go PUMPS  Go dude, I know this little hottie, I only didn't see her as she was in a flat with her friend Lana an absolute goddess with huge tan a lovely big tall Amazon girl so I filmed with her instead.

Great filming isn't it, were you happy with final footage. kind of spend time making sure you get angles and good shots etc so the focus at the back of your mind is half on filming.

Great fun isn't it

yumyum3

Thanks Pumps. It opens on Windows Media Player fine  :drinks:

Offline MrMohican

Personally I had the one of shittest punt Ive ever had with this girl.

Yes she did owo and cim but did it as quickly and as efficiently to get me off as she could - it was possibly the least sensual and joyless bj Ive ever had. She has the body of a whale - can't understand how pumps thinks she's not fat. After getting me to cum within ten minutes she then lay on the bed and refused to do any other service. She even refused to give me a massage. She has a pretty face thats about the only positive I could give of her

Offline GreyDave

Good reveiw Pumps :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just wondered as the last poster said he had a shite time with her.... your age ...I am mid 50`s and some girls that guys have had a great time when I turn up its  :(..average sorry to ask mate but its helpfull knowing if they only go for it with young studs ;) ;)   

Good reveiw and she is in my HL

Offline 3HK

Yes she did owo and cim but did it as quickly and as efficiently to get me off as she could - it was possibly the least sensual and joyless bj Ive ever had. She has the body of a whale - can't understand how pumps thinks she's not fat. After getting me to cum within ten minutes she then lay on the bed and refused to do any other service. She even refused to give me a massage. She has a pretty face thats about the only positive I could give of her
Was trying to arrange a 30min punt with her yesterday but she wouldn't pick up
Now I will chop that down to 15mins thanks to your input

Offline mrx007

If this is the location I'm thinking of the entrance and stairs remind me of "Saw" or "Hostel" if you've seen those lovely movies.

I had a shit experience with a joyless ugly young slut there and I got out of there as quick as I could with my goo running down her face...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54565.0
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:46:22 pm by mrx007 »

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review pumps sounds like you had a great time we'll done on managing a camera don't think I could that  :D

well, only during the BJ, managing the camera at other times was a disaster.

That's Great your punt was shit (in a non cunntish way), you add proof to my theory that the camera gets you a better service, the whole point of this punt!  As for her being fat, personally I don't feel she was fat, of course it depends on your definition, She was definately a LARGE unit -, but I don't really recall any serious obesity rolls or  huge overhanging flabby guts.... can't really see it in the video either  :P, But if you really think she's a Whale then you've never been with a whale... I have (just look thru my reviews  :lol:)...she's no whale.

Good reveiw Pumps :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just wondered as the last poster said he had a shite time with her.... your age ...I am mid 50`s and some girls that guys have had a great time when I turn up its  :(..average sorry to ask mate but its helpfull knowing if they only go for it with young studs ;) ;)   

Good reveiw and she is in my HL

I'm probably going to come across all onevote1y now, but I'm younger than 30, and just above average looks and I'm always dressed smart casual, maybe the reason why I don't experience too much bad punts in general. I've never thought about it, But thinking about it Sometimes when prosseies open the door they do look a bit surprised and pleased to see me. I'd say if your worried she won't preform, try filming, she can't act shit on camera can she?  ;)

Personally the only reason I thought she preformed so well was because I was filming her.

Go PUMPS  Go dude, I know this little hottie, I only didn't see her as she was in a flat with her friend Lana an absolute goddess with huge tan a lovely big tall Amazon girl so I filmed with her instead.

Great filming isn't it, were you happy with final footage. kind of spend time making sure you get angles and good shots etc so the focus at the back of your mind is half on filming.

Great fun isn't it

Well, I'm using a mobile phone so its hard to record anything like a pro, plus I prefer the POV style....I don't want to see myself haha, But it's gives me a bit of a weird kick when I watch it back.... and now I'm actively searching for women who allow filming....I hope this is just a phase as punting will start to get more expensive for me now..

Thanks for review. Been in contact with her months ago with a couple of texts and I was close for a booking. She still is in my to do list.
I am not really attracted by chubby girls but her face is gorgeous, ebony look despite she is hungarian.
I saw and loved the video you posted the first time, pumps, her oral skill are sublime. Must try.

Yeah - If chubby girls don't do it for ya.... then probably best to avoid. I'm pretty wide open when it comes to taste in women.

Offline pumps

If this is the location I'm thinking of the entrance and stairs remind me of "Saw" or "Hostel" if you've seen those lovely movies.

I had a shit experience with a joyless ugly young slut there and I got out of there as quick as I could with my goo running down her face...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54565.0

Yep that's the entrance. Honestly I went there late, I nearly backed out of it...felt like a setup

Offline claretandblue

well, only during the BJ, managing the camera at other times was a disaster.

That's Great your punt was shit (in a non cunntish way), you add proof to my theory that the camera gets you a better service, the whole point of this punt!  As for her being fat, personally I don't feel she was fat, of course it depends on your definition, She was definately a LARGE unit -, but I don't really recall any serious obesity rolls or  huge overhanging flabby guts.... can't really see it in the video either  :P, But if you really think she's a Whale then you've never been with a whale... I have (just look thru my reviews  :lol:)...she's no whale.

I'm probably going to come across all onevote1y now, but I'm younger than 30, and just above average looks and I'm always dressed smart casual, maybe the reason why I don't experience too much bad punts in general. I've never thought about it, But thinking about it Sometimes when prosseies open the door they do look a bit surprised and pleased to see me. I'd say if your worried she won't preform, try filming, she can't act shit on camera can she?  ;)

Personally the only reason I thought she preformed so well was because I was filming her.

Well, I'm using a mobile phone so its hard to record anything like a pro, plus I prefer the POV style....I don't want to see myself haha, But it's gives me a bit of a weird kick when I watch it back.... and now I'm actively searching for women who allow filming....I hope this is just a phase as punting will start to get more expensive for me now..

Yeah - If chubby girls don't do it for ya.... then probably best to avoid. I'm pretty wide open when it comes to taste in women.
Sounds like a real box ticker! Like a scene from "carry on punting" :hi:

Offline Badvicar

I get the point of your experiment Mr Pumps. It is a fascinating hypothesis that I'd not thought about before reading your post. If its true that the camera never lies, would the possible extra's cost of filming give a far better result, sort of like the Laffer curve. The right level of tax and incentive gives the best results.

evenodds

Brilliant review! I was looking at her yesterday, added her to my HL, glad she's as good as she look  :thumbsup:

Offline NightKid

I know you should take each individual as is, but shouldn't one of the criteria be the lowest rated nationality i.e. Romanians? I thought the consensus on Hungarians are they're generally okay - they have their mixed bags and bad eggs but not as severe as the former.

Offline pumps

I know you should take each individual as is, but shouldn't one of the criteria be the lowest rated nationality i.e. Romanians? I thought the consensus on Hungarians are they're generally okay - they have their mixed bags and bad eggs but not as severe as the former.

NK - that was the plan A Literally...  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67792.0

This is by no means over or conclusive... Dream Fatime fitted the bill as plan B due to her neutral review and hidden AW feedback.

I'm still on the lookout for another Romanian, problem is all the ones near me offer BB....

I'd do the one you and onevote1 disagreed on, but I don't find her attractive.

Offline pumps

I get the point of your experiment Mr Pumps. It is a fascinating hypothesis that I'd not thought about before reading your post. If its true that the camera never lies, would the possible extra's cost of filming give a far better result, sort of like the Laffer curve. The right level of tax and incentive gives the best results.

I'm still yet to try it out some more, see if it actually works.

On another note I'm still yet to read a negative review where the punter has filmed the session.......

Brilliant review! I was looking at her yesterday, added her to my HL, glad she's as good as she look  :thumbsup:

remember to film it, else it could be a shit punt as others have recieved.

Offline NightKid

NK - that was the plan A Literally...  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67792.0

This is by no means over or conclusive... Dream Fatime fitted the bill as plan B due to her neutral review and hidden AW feedback.

I'm still on the lookout for another Romanian, problem is all the ones near me offer BB....

I'd do the one you and onevote1 disagreed on, but I don't find her attractive.

External Link/Members Only Worth considering? Got a neg today, has a history of mixed feedback and offers filming - seems like the ideal candidate.

That said, I'm not sure how badly it'll cost you considering her base is already 140.  :lol:

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only Worth considering? Got a neg today, has a history of mixed feedback and offers filming - seems like the ideal candidate.

That said, I'm not sure how badly it'll cost you considering her base is already 140.  :lol:

nah - not feeling her, big mouth on her and all sorts lol

preferably after a really dead eye'd one next

Offline claretandblue

nah - not feeling her, big mouth on her and all sorts lol

preferably after a really dead eye'd one next
If you want a dead eyed one just ask onevote to fuck her first  :drinks:

Offline pumps

If you want a dead eyed one just ask onevote to fuck her first  :drinks:

True, exactly what NK got straight after wasn't it  :lol:

yumyum3

As I'm not completely tech savvy, would you mind letting me know what sort of camera you're using pumps?  :)

Offline pumps

As I'm not completely tech savvy, would you mind letting me know what sort of camera you're using pumps?  :)

Well I'm not properly camera'd up  - I'd feel abit embarrased right now going with like a porn producer. At the moment I'm using a Samsung phone that can record in 4k and the results on my 4k TV look pretty impressive  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

Well I'm not properly camera'd up  - I'd feel abit embarrased right now going with like a porn producer. At the moment I'm using a Samsung phone that can record in 4k and the results on my 4k TV look pretty impressive  :thumbsup:
In a year from now pumps.com could be the leader in British amateur porn!

yumyum3

I see. Thanks, Pumps  :drinks:

evenodds

On another note I'm still yet to read a negative review where the punter has filmed the session.......

remember to film it, else it could be a shit punt as others have recieved.

I intend on filming punts from now on! I've filmed a couple already but I'm a terrible cameraman!  :lol:

EscortKing

saw her yesterday. Very nasty looking hall way on entrance, lift not in service. Climb up the stairs to the top, Was pleasantly surprised at the flat. Very clean and welcoming. Maid was there chatting away. She does not looking nothing like her pictures. I was disappointed tbh, she has a pretty face but gained alot weight since them pictures. She has a fuller fatter face which takes away her cuteness in her profile pictures. Only offered doggy as she said my dick was to big to sit on. She was quite friendly but lazy, paid for 1hour left after 40mins. Her blowjob was crap and lazy, i couldn't even cum.

Not for me at all, I visited her in the night so im not sure if she was tired but her effort was shit. Only positive is friendly and has a pretty face.

Offline pumps

saw her yesterday. Very nasty looking hall way on entrance, lift not in service. Climb up the stairs to the top, Was pleasantly surprised at the flat. Very clean and welcoming. Maid was there chatting away. She does not looking nothing like her pictures. I was disappointed tbh, she has a pretty face but gained alot weight since them pictures. She has a fuller fatter face which takes away her cuteness in her profile pictures. Only offered doggy as she said my dick was to big to sit on. She was quite friendly but lazy, paid for 1hour left after 40mins. Her blowjob was crap and lazy, i couldn't even cum.

Not for me at all, I visited her in the night so im not sure if she was tired but her effort was shit. Only positive is friendly and has a pretty face.

Sorry to hear about that.

did you go to see her because you saw this review? or you found it after due to your poor experience?

EscortKing

Yh i saw her after the review. TBH regardless of the review postive or negative i wanted to meet her. She sounded friendly on the phone and i thought pretty face she cant be a bad punt. I remember someone mentioning she gained a few pounds but i like curvy girls so thought why not. But she just has fat in the wrong places if you know what i mean. And i was also disappointed that she didnt like me touching her tits. She said it silicone, that was the only best bit of her body.

EscortKing

But going to the place outside fish brothers, i was abit nervous. Thought i was going to get robbed. It the weirdest entrance ive ever been through. Sliver gates looked like something from Saw. I was expecting to see the mafia.

Offline pumps

Yh i saw her after the review. TBH regardless of the review postive or negative i wanted to meet her. She sounded friendly on the phone and i thought pretty face she cant be a bad punt. I remember someone mentioning she gained a few pounds but i like curvy girls so thought why not. But she just has fat in the wrong places if you know what i mean. And i was also disappointed that she didnt like me touching her tits. She said it silicone, that was the only best bit of her body.

Well I did put a lot of emphasis on filming, if you planned to see this girl. Oh well.

Offline 3HK

I was on edge when I first went to this location earlier this year, but it's not that bad when you get up there.. although it's too open during the day with the market and supermarket on the street.

I am in two minds whether to see this girl now, especially if you can't touch the tits, was gonna pop down today after the Chelsea game.

EscortKing

im not complaining pumps, im just sharing my experience. Im not criticising your review dont take it to heart. i have emphasised she just anit for me. Only lost £80 and gained blue balls - on to the next  :D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:46:49 pm by EscortKing »

EscortKing

I was on edge when I first went to this location earlier this year, but it's not that bad when you get up there.. although it's too open during the day with the market and supermarket on the street.

I am in two minds whether to see this girl now, especially if you can't touch the tits, was gonna pop down today after the Chelsea game.

I think she could also be abit difficult. As i was finding hard to cum with her lazy but sloppy blowjob. I asked her do like playing with yourself. Her reply NO with a cheeky smile. She your typical european punt cold and distance. Only chose her cause another wg let me down. I wont be back.

Offline punk

That's the maid.You should write a review, if a quick review with main points in it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:47:55 pm by punk »

Offline punk

Which W.G did you see?

Offline pumps

I was able to grab her tits  - Still Interesting and helpful feedback though EscortKing, I  would love to hear if someone else who has filmed her has had an experience like mine.

im not complaining pumps, im just sharing my experience. Im not criticising your review dont take it to heart. i have emphasised she just anit for me. Only £80 and blue balls - on to the next  :D

Not taking it to heart at all that's the very last thing I'd do on this forum  :lol:....My balls were well and truly emptied by her so I can't complain, Just giving you my opinion as you did post on my review thread, courteous to reply. I really didn't think anyone would risk a session with her without filming.
 ;)
As said above, your input just helps with the fact finding mission

EscortKing

That's the maid.

Ofcourse make sense!! As i approched the location i phoned her and i think the maid put her on the phone, she sounded different and couldnt understand me so hung up. I was just heading back to my car, thinking waste of journey and then the friendly one calls who can understand english and directed me in. Makes sense now :dash:

Offline punk

Ofcourse make sense!! As i approched the location i phoned her and i think the maid put her on the phone, she sounded different and couldnt understand me so hung up. I was just heading back to my car, thinking waste of journey and then the friendly one calls who can understand english and directed me in. Makes sense now :dash:

The maid they have now seems more friendly than the previous one, unless its the same one and she has had a transplant.