Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith F - Clapham - SW London  (Read 1951 times)

PuntAMunter

Figured I'd break my review cherry with this one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£150 for the hr inc A levels.

Definitely a "positive" for me.

Was the girl in the profile, delivered all services with enthusiasm, and has a friendly and nice attitude. Bod is tight and fit. Facially she's definitely girl next door rather than stunner; she does have strange / slightly worn teeth which makes her look a bit unusual and perhaps older than her years but she has a genuinely warm smile and looks great giving a BJ.

Nose ring mentioned by SamLP and TheDon was not present on my visit, but do agree with TheDon that there is something a bit alternative about her.  For me not in a bad way.

BJ (uncovered) was very nice, seemed to enjoy my RO attempts, fucking was all very enthusiastic and seemed to enjoy A levels.

Given the price inc A levels I would say maybe slightly on the high side, but I would consider seeing her again for sure if I'm in the neighbourhood.

Flat is easy to find - parking at nearby Asda is free for 2 hrs and 5 mins walk back. Flat is clean with a nice bathroom for cleaning up before and/or after

Very much got the vibe of a genuine part timer which to me is a plus - no sign of being jaded.

yumyum3

Glad you had a good one. Great avatar name  :lol:

brolin_76

interesting first review and first post. looks like Lilith is taking here. hi Lilith I saw you today in Asda you buying condoms :lol:
a girl next door lets say a munter next door. :cool:

Offline The_Don

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

So £30 extra for anal if you paid £150 for the hour then OP ?

No mention of that extra on her profile.

Was on the hl from when she was £80 for the hour, but she's off it now.

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. She is good but agree that she's priced herself way too high.

Brolin, you reviewed her negatively because you weren't attracted to her. Fair enough but trolling other reviews with immature comments  :thumbsdown:

PuntAMunter

interesting first review and first post. looks like Lilith is taking here. hi Lilith I saw you today in Asda you buying condoms :lol:
a girl next door lets say a munter next door. :cool:

Yeah saw your review, guess "munter" is in the eye of the beerholder. Seen better, definitely seen worse, she did the job for me but agree she may not be everyone's cup of tea.  :unknown:   

Mr Br1ghts1de - yeah it was £30 extra for a which as I mentioned I did think was a bit steep - I'd see her again at £120ph without a if I was in the neighbourhood. Definitely got a nice tight bod and good attitude at that rate.

brolin_76

She has an account on UKP: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=28078

but you see here when some girls want to tout/defend they can pretend as fake punters. :bomb:

Offline pumps

but you see here when some girls want to tout/defend they can pretend as fake punters. :bomb:

I thought most girls did that via their fluffies.

brolin_76

Yeah saw your review, guess "munter" is in the eye of the beerholder. Seen better, definitely seen worse, she did the job for me but agree she may not be everyone's cup of tea:unknown:   

Mr Br1ghts1de - yeah it was £30 extra for a which as I mentioned I did think was a bit steep - I'd see her again at £120ph without a if I was in the neighbourhood. Definitely got a nice tight bod and good attitude at that rate.

when you say she is a girl next door then she will be definitely everyone's taste. then you agreed she may not be everyone's taste yeah it's true and I did not find attractive at all. well in my case a munter next door. but her body shape is not bad. :cool:

brolin_76

Thanks for the review. She is good but agree that she's priced herself way too high.

Brolin, you reviewed her negatively because you weren't attracted to her. Fair enough but trolling other reviews with immature comments  :thumbsdown:

to be honest when I recall I still regret myself for visiting her. :rolleyes:

brolin_76

I thought most girls did that via their fluffies.

may be for some highly reviewed girls they do it? :cool:

brolin_76

fucking hell, Quesadilla. I thought you were a girl. :D :lol:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

when you say she is a girl next door then she will be definitely everyone's taste

Not true at all. Just so you know :hi: