Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young-Fresh-Lucy - TOFT save your money go elsewhere Birmingham cape hill  (Read 1743 times)

1 review(s) for Young-Fresh-Lucy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

I will follow up with a detailed review later, but for now this a quick warning to save your pennies.

I decided to do a TOFT which has not worked out.

girl in question :

External Link/Members Only

I'm not sure she's the girl from the pictures though she is pretty enough, however she is not skinny size 8 more like a standard 10.
Bristly puss which you are barely allowed to touch.  No owo and no reverse oral despite it being advertised.  I was freshly showered and minty fresh, so no excuses .

Lacklustre service and not as advertised.

More details to come when I'm in front of a keyboard.

Hope this is of help :hi:

Offline redt4

Are they crocs on here feet in profile pic.....off all the things to wear to entice a gent to meet her do not think they were the wisest choice.....lol

Offline sushi

Good on you for putting a neg on her AW profile. I see shes addressed it.

Goblin69

She has Fisting (receiving) on her likes list, but didn't allow any fingers  :thumbsdown:

Machinegundummy

Thanks for the warning Ming one to steer well clear of.

I guess shes just lost a hell of a lot of work too.

Ming

Good on you for putting a neg on her AW profile. I see she's addressed it.

Lol, and she's left me positive feedback!!  :dash: I was expecting a revenge negative...... :lol:
Perhaps she should go back to college, obviously not too bright  :wackogirl:

Online Placebo88

Did you make it clear to her during the booking that you were not impressed and did you challenge her on her likes list as the feedback she left you seems to suggest that she was oblivious to anything being amiss , she even sees you as a possible regular.

Some WGs are genuinely clueless as to what a good service entails.

Your review means that ' it's a no from me ' as far as a booking goes at present but curious as to her nationality.Her English seems quite poor so wondering if there were communication difficulties to add to the other problems ?

Almost forgot ; thanks for TOFTT !

thequery

Spotted this profile earlier today. Was considering until I noticed kissing wasn't on her likes list so I passed. Had a much better time with Victoriaxoxo instead  :cool:

Thanks for the review. Pretty much confirmed what I feared.

Ming

Did you make it clear to her during the booking that you were not impressed and did you challenge her on her likes list as the feedback she left you seems to suggest that she was oblivious to anything being amiss , she even sees you as a possible regular.

Some WGs are genuinely clueless as to what a good service entails.

Your review means that ' it's a no from me ' as far as a booking goes at present but curious as to her nationality.Her English seems quite poor so wondering if there were communication difficulties to add to the other problems ?

Almost forgot ; thanks for TOFTT !

I think she said she was from Czech, but her English was fairly good.

At the start of the service everything was fairly good, I was a little disappointed that she was not a skinny 8 as advertised, but she was not fat, just larger than she says and clearly has put some weight on since the pics were taken, she does have shapely pert D cups.

Although she doesn't advertise kissing, she actually did kiss quite well, not DFK but with tongues. Once she was stripped and we had a light snog I indicated that I would like oral, that is when the problems started, she said "condom" I said "no, owo please" she repeated "condom, its classic service, my service with condom", I was not happy and told her so, pointing out it was on her profile, she just shrugged her shoulders. By now I thought lets try and make the best of it and accepted the condom, she made a point of pointing out it was strawberry flavour by putting it under my nose, which was a bit weird...

The oral was performed quite well, but I struggle to maintain a hard on with covered oral, so I then said "can we do 69?" as I enjoy performing oral on a woman and this usually gets me hard, she then says "no kissing there"........ by this time I was going limp. Took the condom off and told her I was not happy and she should not advertise things she won't do, I made it very clear I was not happy, she understood perfectly. I left

When I made the booking on the phone I made it clear that I wanted to know if everything was included, was there any extra's, she understood perfectly and repeated that there was not.

On the whole I had a good day, this being the only fly in the ointment and a waste of money, but you take the rough with the smooth....

Ming

Offline JEH7376

Your neg feedback seems to have disappeared from the profile?

Offline regular_guy

negs still there - profile is set to content only though.

getonit

Still there but name has changed to CIM-Charlotte , by the sounds of it that could be nothing further from the truth .

Ming

And she now re-incarnates herself as Young-Shy-Lucy and obviously using someone else's profile.

Eagle Eyed Ming.... :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only