Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Friendly Warning - The Devil Is Touring Glasgow  (Read 20225 times)

Offline seeker

What makes you think it's a typo  :P
Enormous and strong  :cool:
Also stay anonymous  :thumbsup:

chico1000

Yeah, until she's had enough and wants to retire. I'm sure she'd have no qualms about doing it again.

This business relies on trust: both parties are vulnerable to being fucked over. It's one strike and your out for me.

I know this is kind of warped logic but she knows that some punters are prepared to go to the police and speak up.  If she does it again good chance same will happen and she will go to prison for a long time.  I think because of that there is less risk with her than some others.  For example these Sergi's and other pimps behind some of the Romanian girls who knows what those fuckers are up to.  Might be strange logic but I think there is less risk.  But if I do I'll be the one wearing the wig and park my car miles away etc.
But I do take your point Fasting.

bensonhedges20

Yeah, until she's had enough and wants to retire. I'm sure she'd have no qualms about doing it again.

This business relies on trust: both parties are vulnerable to being fucked over. It's one strike and your out for me.

I dont believe any decent wg has money problems

They may act the part to keep you returning but i doubt it.

As for her mistakes, she has a kid now. Dont believe she would be naive and stupid compared to her past. I sont think the three strike rule applies but she seems sane, wasnt coked up and all in all was a good meet.

While i cant say shit about her mental or long term thoughts all i can say is in that 30-40 mins booking i felt safe (and anonymous). We had fun, chatted and parted ways. I would not hesitate to see her again and she was enthusiastic and good.

Now if your mind reading or insecurity issues are going to prevent you from having a 'punt' then id suggest you see someone else.

If your going to go on and on and on about her past. Its understandable.

Her vast stacks of positive feedbacks suggest otherwise.

Offline seeker

I think with all her good feedback on here 
She is know decisively  in the rattling Zone  :cool:
So the £90 hh for the  hh can be justified in my mind
£80 for a Good punt and £10  for the novelty factor.
Better get the hat ,dark glasses, fakse tash and beard out  :P :D

bensonhedges20

I think with all her good feedback on here 
She is know decisively  in the rattling Zone  :cool:
So the £90 hh for the  hh can be justified in my mind
£80 for a Good punt and £10  for the novelty factor.
Better get the hat ,dark glasses, fakse tash and beard out  :P :D

Just talk your way into the tazpectacular discount

Offline tazman1002001

Just talk your way into the tazpectacular discount

Sorry that's only EXCLUSIVE for me  :hi:  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

If you take a discount for services rendered
Your in their pocket  :thumbsdown:
I'd rather pay my way and if they offer to give you one
As some do :cool:
Then it's their choice . :thumbsup:

bensonhedges20

Your on a shitlist of a few lol.

They refuse to see you as the first booking even if they have a dusty phone lol

What tablets u on?

Offline seeker

Your on a shitlist of a few lol.

They refuse to see you as the first booking even if they have a dusty phone lol

What tablets u on?

So fag breath who are these w.g  that won't see me  :unknown:
Your talking yer usual phis
Do tell ...There are two I can think off
1 in Edinburgh who I castigated for not answering her emails
and not having a mobile Number to contact   and one in Glasgow ....
Both who I have no interest in seeing ...
Apart from that NO wg has ever refused to see me FACT.
WHAT tablets are you on estrogen  :D :lol:
I've got 8 punts lined up for May ,all with the cream of the Glasgow girls  :cool:

Offline seeker

Ah
Just realised what yer wittering on about hen
Hornie hotti  Sarah ...
I phoned on the day and asked Sarah if she
Could fit me in as a first booking
Know those of us that punt unlike those of us kidding on to be punters will know
That Sarah is a busy girl as she provides an excellent service. :kissgirl:
She offered me a booking a few hour later which was no good to me .  .

You talking about dusty phones  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ffs
Fagbreath
You will be an expert at that ...
Now click your shiny  heels and fuck off back to Kansas :wackogirl:

Offline tazman1002001

Seeker catch up with the long running joke ..... There are no discounts so keep calm you're no losing out on anything  :thumbsup:  ;)
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Fasting

I dont believe any decent wg has money problems

They may act the part to keep you returning but i doubt it.

As for her mistakes, she has a kid now. Dont believe she would be naive and stupid compared to her past. I sont think the three strike rule applies but she seems sane, wasnt coked up and all in all was a good meet.

While i cant say shit about her mental or long term thoughts all i can say is in that 30-40 mins booking i felt safe (and anonymous). We had fun, chatted and parted ways. I would not hesitate to see her again and she was enthusiastic and good.

Now if your mind reading or insecurity issues are going to prevent you from having a 'punt' then id suggest you see someone else.

If your going to go on and on and on about her past. Its understandable.

Her vast stacks of positive feedbacks suggest otherwise.

You infer many things that I did not say/imply.

If y'all are happy with her then good. I don't want to condemn her for eternity for fucking up. I was just stating my point view : it's a risk I won't take.

bensonhedges20

Seeker catch up with the long running joke ..... There are no discounts so keep calm you're no losing out on anything  :thumbsup:  ;)

There is a discount haha. Dunno on the exact figure but there is a number

chico1000

There is a discount haha. Dunno on the exact figure but there is a number
Going slightly off topic on the merits or otherwise of seeing ID how do you know if he gets a discount and if he does it's not just for repeat business.

Offline tazman1002001

Going slightly off topic on the merits or otherwise of seeing ID how do you know if he gets a discount and if he does it's not just for repeat business.

Chico fair point ....... :thumbsup:
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

More of a 'ill positive review you in return for a discount' on the first meet. We all know taz loves his AMAZING keyboard

Offline tazman1002001

More of a 'ill positive review you in return for a discount' on the first meet. We all know taz loves his AMAZING keyboard

Fag breath ...... Your 100% correct in your own crazy little head .......and who says smoking doesn't kill brain cells  :crazy: :wacko: ..

:thumbsup: ;)
Banned by:

Offline seeker

That's what I meant as well
Some girls do give a loyalty repeat discount
And the fact I would go back is because she gave a very good service
And there's only a few of these girls in Glasgow ....
Fag breath you could try giving a discount
But I doubt it would make any difference to yer dusty phone  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline 7iron

Back here next week. Glad I checked on here 1st

Offline Matrix

Back here next week. Glad I checked on here 1st

Good work.

Crikey! This old thread is a who's who of banned chumps.

Offline Courtney

Good work.

Crikey! This old thread is a who's who of banned chumps.

+1 ...this was the thread Roger De Hyper Autistic Spazz went nuts on.
Talk about twat of the century. :blush: :blush: :blush: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :music:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67713.msg1143282#msg1143282

VerificationInForce

Lost count how many wanks I've to  Logan Montaya

Offline Happyjose

Lost count how many wanks I've to  Logan Montaya

Both hands on the keyboard please young man

VerificationInForce

Offline Clattypats

Seems she doe a runner from Wales the sent this message.   :bomb:
Was just reading the other thread this came from...Punters here should be well versed on this one...Some, however, still choose to see her...  :wacko: :wackogirl: :bomb:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:47:50 pm by Clattypats »

Offline DickDiver

Seems she doe a runner from Wales the sent this message.   :bomb:

What a fuckwit she is. If you are going to correct someone's spelling and grammar at least make sure your own is correct.

*Proof reads this message*

vw

Was just reading the other thread this came from...Punters here should be well versed on this one...Some, however, still choose to see her...  :wacko: :wackogirl: :bomb:

seems a punter has been passing ukp details, and always nice to remind punters of blacklisted prossies. 

If the bump helps one punter it is worth it

Offline Clattypats

WelshElise

seems a punter has been passing ukp details, and always nice to remind punters of blacklisted prossies. 

If the bump helps one punter it is worth it
a punter you mean huskavarna360

DavyD1969

Welsh Elise has been lying and has been sending abuse back. Posts regarding Elise from last year suggest she was outing a punter and was racist. Also 90 percent of punters do not use the aw booking system so counting her feedback from this week does not reflect how many bookings she has had.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Welsh Elise has been lying and has been sending abuse back. Posts regarding Elise from last year suggest she was outing a punter and was racist. Also 90 percent of punters do not use the aw booking system so counting her feedback from this week does not reflect how many bookings she has had.

hi logan you lowlife piece of human garbage.

Offline Clattypats

You 'Innocent Dolly's' Fucking BF!  :crazy:....All your posts are defending her, in different regions...GTF! ... :wacko: :bomb:

Offline Matrix

You 'Innocent Dolly's' Fucking BF!  :crazy:....All your posts are defending her, in different regions...GTF! ... :wacko: :bomb:

Chumps been frozen.  :thumbsup:

I could swear that that multiple banned wank Rodger der her and aliases was originally banned for white knighting the blacklisted bitch or her pal.

Offline Clattypats

hi logan you lowlife piece of human garbage.
Nice of "her" to draw more attention to herself then, in this region  :wackogirl:...Hopefully more punters will take note, and AVOID this Scumbag!... :bomb: :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 01:23:21 am by Clattypats »

Offline Scottish_Kara

• Service Provider

Hardly abuse. She told you/your gf to fuck off with your lies. Im sure most of us would have done the same.

Edit. Just seen the loon been banned.

Offline Clattypats

Aaaaaand ...Banned :yahoo:....Pity there are still Fuckwits out there willing to see her... :wacko:

vw

Aaaaaand ...Banned :yahoo:....Pity there are still Fuckwits out there willing to see her... :wacko:

Husqvarna360 the malicious barebaker banned earlier today saw her twice this week, bottom off the barrel clients.

Offline Cactus

Because I'm nosy bastard, but too lazy/useless to hunt it out, could one of you kind sirs point me in the direction of the thread where the drama has kicked off?

WelshElise

Because I'm nosy bastard, but too lazy/useless to hunt it out, could one of you kind sirs point me in the direction of the thread where the drama has kicked off?
which one lol https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211682.0

Offline Courtney

I could swear that that multiple banned wank Rodger der her and aliases was originally banned for white knighting the blacklisted bitch or her pal.

Yeah, this post is still a classic ....still makes my eyes go funny looking at it. :D :wacko:

Offline DickDiver

Yeah, this post is still a classic ....still makes my eyes go funny looking at it. :D :wacko:

It's a Who's Who of banned members.

All the tools that don't like their fluffy reviews being stress tested should be referred to that thread.

Offline Clattypats

Offline ecosse1984

Heads up, in Glasgow on tour troops