Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis Taylor - Reading Out Call - RG1  (Read 1629 times)

4 review(s) for AlexisTaylor (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

I was dong some work in Reading and the company booked me a nice 4 star in central reading for the night - So put in a RB for a late night session for 2= hours as we had the usual work do dinner and drinks -

I had about 14 RB bids - deleted about 6 without even reading as not my type and very littel or no feed back - had a couple of silly bids which was 50% more than my RB £ and had a short list of 4 - on the day. Selected Alex T and sent her some emails to confirm - also sent a couple to plan B and Plan C - Alex came back back with all the answers as well as confirmation that she was able to make the late start at 10.30pm for +2 hours and wanted confirmation if all good to go.  Was stuck in meetings until 6pm but finally gave her the OK and did the AW RB confirmation to do 2 hours from 10,30pm at my hotel in central Reading - Cr**** Pla**

Had thw ork do dinner and drink and had a text from Alex that she was on her way to meet outside the hotel - The hotel is one of the few now in Reading that has key cards for the lifts and doors so had to meet her outside.

As most of the work guys were happy to drink their 8th pint and drink their 4th bottle of wine I slipped out and had a quick shower to wait for the call to say that Alex was here - I agreed to get her from outside as we needed the key card to get to the room.

Her comms were all spot on and she arrived at 10.20pm - Collected her from outside and went to the 1st floor room.

Agreed 2 hours and asked her to bring along her toy. She went into the bath room and got ready - she came out in a nice black see through top with no knickers and high heels with light make up - very natural looking next door type girl -

Best picture that is her 100% is
External Link/Members Only

Came out looking very sexy and hot - got naked and started lots of kissing on the bed - lots of licks on her nice hard nipples and tits - after 15-20 mins she gave me a very slow and sensual BJ - not so much DT but a good long suck and lick from top to bottom.
As she was sucking me off I was playing with her shaven pussy, a small finger in and she was slowly getting a little wet - several more minutes and I was ready to fck her - did her mish and she was very tight - excellent fcking with lots of kissing. Great movements and some nice dirty talking - Wanted to do her in the mouth so when I was ready took the mac off and came in her mouth - She took it very well and swallowed every last drop until my dick whet limp.  Excellent 1st pop and CIM with Sw was a great bonus.

Had a catch up and small talk and a few drinks and within 10-15 mins started round 2 with her playing with her nice vibrator on her clit - had me hard within a few minutes - Dick in her mouth as she plays with her toy - Great movement with the toy playing on her pussy with a small tip going inside her.

Moved to doggie and then her on top before comong all over her tits and mouth for pop 2.

We were now very much over the +2 hour agreed time - Had a few more drinks and chat - shower and cleaned up and she left my room at just after 1.20am

Lots of positives -

Late night session agreed
Excellent comms
On time and NO clock watching
CIM & Sw
Kissing was good - some light and sensual with some tongue action - But not Full On DFK
RO and 69
Allowed nice gentle fingering and clit pussy play
No clock watching
Tight pussy and excellent BJ skills.

The only slight negative and I am really being picky is her kissing is not full on DFK.

A very enjoyable late night session with excellent comms and overall a very positive session.

:hi:

Offline Kaluuu276

Out of interest, how much was the cost of this reverse bid?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for sharing as ever PW  :hi:

Link to her profile here - External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, would be interesting to know. 2hr outcall rate on her profile is £240 so, if it was about that and you got 3hrs, then that's reasonable VFM, particularly at that time of night.

Great review, as always, PW.

password02

I was dong some work in Reading and the company booked me a nice 4 star in central reading for the night - So put in a RB for a late night session for 2= hours as we had the usual work do dinner and drinks -

I had about 14 RB bids - deleted about 6 without even reading as not my type and very littel or no feed back - had a couple of silly bids which was 50% more than my RB £ and had a short list of 4 - on the day. Selected Alex T and sent her some emails to confirm - also sent a couple to plan B and Plan C - Alex came back back with all the answers as well as confirmation that she was able to make the late start at 10.30pm for +2 hours and wanted confirmation if all good to go.  Was stuck in meetings until 6pm but finally gave her the OK and did the AW RB confirmation to do 2 hours from 10,30pm at my hotel in central Reading - Cr**** Pla**

Had thw ork do dinner and drink and had a text from Alex that she was on her way to meet outside the hotel - The hotel is one of the few now in Reading that has key cards for the lifts and doors so had to meet her outside.

As most of the work guys were happy to drink their 8th pint and drink their 4th bottle of wine I slipped out and had a quick shower to wait for the call to say that Alex was here - I agreed to get her from outside as we needed the key card to get to the room.

Her comms were all spot on and she arrived at 10.20pm - Collected her from outside and went to the 1st floor room.

Agreed 2 hours and asked her to bring along her toy. She went into the bath room and got ready - she came out in a nice black see through top with no knickers and high heels with light make up - very natural looking next door type girl -

Best picture that is her 100% is
External Link/Members Only

Came out looking very sexy and hot - got naked and started lots of kissing on the bed - lots of licks on her nice hard nipples and tits - after 15-20 mins she gave me a very slow and sensual BJ - not so much DT but a good long suck and lick from top to bottom.
As she was sucking me off I was playing with her shaven pussy, a small finger in and she was slowly getting a little wet - several more minutes and I was ready to fck her - did her mish and she was very tight - excellent fcking with lots of kissing. Great movements and some nice dirty talking - Wanted to do her in the mouth so when I was ready took the mac off and came in her mouth - She took it very well and swallowed every last drop until my dick whet limp.  Excellent 1st pop and CIM with Sw was a great bonus.

Had a catch up and small talk and a few drinks and within 10-15 mins started round 2 with her playing with her nice vibrator on her clit - had me hard within a few minutes - Dick in her mouth as she plays with her toy - Great movement with the toy playing on her pussy with a small tip going inside her.

Moved to doggie and then her on top before comong all over her tits and mouth for pop 2.

We were now very much over the +2 hour agreed time - Had a few more drinks and chat - shower and cleaned up and she left my room at just after 1.20am

Lots of positives -

Late night session agreed
Excellent comms
On time and NO clock watching
CIM & Sw
Kissing was good - some light and sensual with some tongue action - But not Full On DFK
RO and 69
Allowed nice gentle fingering and clit pussy play
No clock watching
Tight pussy and excellent BJ skills.
The only slight negative and I am really being picky is her kissing is not full on DFK.
A very enjoyable late night session with excellent comms and overall a very positive session.

Thanks Mr BS - School Boy error - Link to her profile here - External Link/Members Only

It was a late night review and I was already half asleep when I was writing.

password02

It was very very  near her 2 hour out call rate - But she did stay well over the actual time booked and was def not a clock watcher - could have tried a 3rd or 4th round but after 1am she completely knackered me .

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks Mr BS - School Boy error - Link to her profile here - External Link/Members Only

It was a late night review and I was already half asleep when I was writing.

No worries PW. I think after 93 reviews, you are excused the odd oversight  :hi:

I hope you have got someone good lined up for Review # 100  ;)

password02

No worries PW. I think after 93 reviews, you are excused the odd oversight  :hi:

I hope you have got someone good lined up for Review # 100  ;)

Yes already planning the ''Big'' one at 100 - If all falls into place and the girls are up for it then it should be decent  :yahoo: