Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of post-op trans who advert on AdultWork as female  (Read 216173 times)

Offline jofrenchy69

As a newby here I contact some "girls" who turn to be...post-op trans...nothing wrong about post op trans but I  NOT into this and they should be honest with punter...
 so I propose we start a list about post op trans who lies and advertise like female on AW
to Start

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

feel free to add more

vw

did they trick you ?  Or did you find out before ?

Dick4snowqueens

Offline jofrenchy69

did they trick you ?  Or did you find out before ?

Hopefully for me no as I always check on this website before I contact a WG. Some menber are pretty good to investigate lol
no but I think they should be fair with punter, they should not advertise as female

vw

They should not advertise as female
In their eyes they are female so thats why they do it.  No consideration for others feelings, pure selfishness.  I believe AW have a report facility to get them banned !

Offline jofrenchy69

In their eyes they are female so thats why they do it.  No consideration for others feelings, pure selfishness.  I believe AW have a report facility to get them banned !
I hear you ,they may feel as female but...they can get on trouble if one day they meet a punter who realise who they really are!

vt

I hear you ,they may feel as female but...they can get on trouble if one day they meet a punter who realise who they really are!

I've said it before, they're playing a very dangerous game...most heterosexual punters don't want anything to do (in a sexual way) with a person born with a cock and dressed as a female, no matter how strongly female that person may feel inside...and I could imagine some guys wouldn't think twice about lashing out if they found they had been duped in this way.   :bomb:

There is a niche market for punters who like trannies, so they should advertise honestly by ticking the TV/TS box on AW, that way everyone gets what they want!  :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 10:52:36 pm by vt »

Offline One Eyed Snake

Happened to me a couple of months back, booked the Barnsley Milf. He advertised on AW as a female what a fucking shock!!! Snake

vw

Happened to me a couple of months back, booked the Barnsley Milf. He advertised on AW as a female what a fucking shock!!! Snake
Did you touch or run ?

Offline One Eyed Snake

I ran when I realised, Snake
Search When a woman is a man. I put it on here to warn others.

Offline jofrenchy69

I hope you did not pay!!!!

vw

A good reason to wear running shoes to a punt !

Didn't Percy Sledge sing about that ?

Offline Cuntminion

Busty model is not bad looking as it goes, just saying  :unknown:

Offline NelsonH

May I ask how you know for sure, that these are post-op?

Or have I missed something?

vw

May I ask how you know for sure, that these are post-op?

Or have I missed something?
Suspicion coupled with hidden feedback is enough for me to avoid. Research is key !

Offline Jerboa

I've said it before, they're playing a very dangerous game...most heterosexual punters don't want anything to do (in a sexual way) with a person born with a cock and dressed as a female, no matter how strongly female that person may feel inside...and I could imagine some guys wouldn't think twice about lashing out if they found they had been duped in this way.   :bomb:

There is a niche market for punters who like trannies, so they should advertise honestly by ticking the TV/TS box on AW, that way everyone gets what they want!  :)

Some post ops advertise themselves as female not just because they consider themselves female, but there is a larger market for them as a female rather than a TS, and as most punters couldn't tell the difference they take the piss.

Noah Hope

Busty model is not bad looking as it goes, just saying  :unknown:

Yes, she looks nice.
And Georgia Rose would do very well in, for  example,  a  "best cat pose on Adultwork challenge"  in my view.

External Link/Members Only

Emoticons are at admins discretion of course but maybe  a slinky cat one would be handy =^.^=

TheNewSeeker

One to add to the list:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43493.msg575721#msg575721

This AW feedback made me rofl. How, after a two hour booking, can you be 'tricked' into leaving after 40 minutes!

Negative    david_510 (10)    15/02/2015 19:09    Seeking Services
     It was ok - paid for 2 hours, asked how much longer, said 20 mins so I left and it was an hour!! Not pleased

Disputed:    I think the time is correct..I never rush and do like this

:timeout:

Offline Cuntminion

Yes, she looks nice.
And Georgia Rose would do very well in, for  example,  a  "best cat pose on Adultwork challenge"  in my view.

Emoticons are at admins discretion of course but maybe  a slinky cat one would be handy =^.^=

Nah mate she don't pull it off
I'm happy to say yeah she's pretty , even if it's someone who has gone to lengths to loose a length but only if they are imo

I always wanted to be a astronaut but society kept me down

If someone wants to be a bird and can pull it off good luck to them

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
AW wont remove them if you report them as legally after full surgery they are female.  their passport will state female.  Regardless of what sex they were born with they are now legally female and treated as such.
They use female toilets and changing rooms, get put on female wards in hospital and female prisons too

Yes many men may not be happy but AW only have an option for stating they are TS which most people would assume means they have boobs but still have a cock so they tick female.  AW should have an option stating Post Op TS but they dont

Offline pumps

To be honest I thought I was being helpful showing folks the way with links / pic's of TS's etc, but it just caused major butt hurt over favourite prossie's.

If anyone can't tell if its a TS from viewing the pic's then fill your boots  :lol: I'll be here with some pop corn reading your reviews  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Also as a tip if you search adultwork with only the nationality as brazilian selected alot of what you find will be trannys!

Offline MancSean

Also as a tip if you search adultwork with only the nationality as brazilian selected alot of what you find will be trannys!
I saw a doc on tv once and they said at least one in 10 women on Cococobana beach were born male

Offline claretandblue

And then look out for the ones who mention being nice and tight! :D

Offline pumps

And then look out for the ones who mention being nice and tight! :D

You don't even need todo that with the Brazilians  they're built like men in the photos lol

Offline claretandblue

You don't even need todo that with the Brazilians  they're built like men in the photos lol
Indeed ,however some punters work on the logic that if they are listed as female on awork then it must be true  :dash: :dash:
Might help those punters make a decision!

Offline pumps

The logic is I saw a hole...my dick went inside the hole...therefore it's a woman lol

Yes she looked a bit mannish  but hey she was just abit ugly

:lol:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Sorry if I'm being a bit dim but what are their "fannies" like? I mean, female born minges come in all sorts of configurations so could one encounter a TS and be none the wiser, even up close and personal delivering RO? Would it feel the same shagging one?
I sound like that Nudge Nudge Wink Wink bloke off Monty Python don't !?..... "You're a man of the world. You've been with a lady.....say no more, say no more............ What's it like?"

Offline jofrenchy69

To be honest I thought I was being helpful showing folks the way with links / pic's of TS's etc, but it just caused major butt hurt over favourite prossie's.

If anyone can't tell if its a TS from viewing the pic's then fill your boots  :lol: I'll be here with some pop corn reading your reviews  :lol:  :thumbsup:
:drinks: :drinks:

Offline anyfucker

Offline pumps

Pumps, you can spot 'em, from his profile
SIZE8"GIRL NEXT DOOR
bigger than most  :lol:

I think there's more TS than actual women sometimes... lol

Just imagine how many undetectable ones there are...

Offline claretandblue

The logic is I saw a hole...my dick went inside the hole...therefore it's a woman lol

Yes she looked a bit mannish  but hey she was just abit ugly

:lol:
I call it doing a doobes  :lol:

Offline pumps

Offline azrael

Its  a fucking mess, if your a ts "post or pre-op" you should have to state on your aw page. Having been duped by one i was pissed off not by the fact i fucked one but by the fact she/he didn't have the decency to tell me what they where. Even though i would never go with a guy i would not have an issue with seeing a ts

Offline pumps

Its  a fucking mess, if your a ts "post or pre-op" you should have to state on your aw page. Having been duped by one i was pissed off not by the fact i fucked one but by the fact she/he didn't have the decency to tell me what they where. Even though i would never go with a guy i would not have an issue with seeing a ts

Indeed, They are all legally women by the looks of it. So as punters we just gotta have an eagle eye!

Offline collector

Thanks Pumps, all blacklisted  :lol:
Anyway I need to ask you the probality you think these prossies can be post op. Not sure if you are guessing or what. For example, I know Gina Snake, never met as WG before, but I know her because she used to work at my favourite pub in Central London few years ago. She always looked female born to me. She just has an ugly face.

Offline claretandblue

Great work pumps! Dessie is off the grid in Kingston so i will be analysing these with interest! :hi: