Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SophieFox  (Read 2769 times)

Boblowjob

This lady looks super hot, good feedback and reviews. Nice PG also. Anyone seen her??

My email is already sent.......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Foooooooowkin ell. Be still my beating heart. I'd crawl to Swansea just to stick lollipop sticks in her shit. She looks smoking hot and 3 positive UKP reviews

ThatLadJ

I emailed her yesterday, no reply still...

MrBridger

I emailed her yesterday, no reply still...

She's not great at putting tour dates on her profile, but tends to tour for 2-3 days midweek.

Comms with me were good but when I contacted her she had her number showing in her profile. Suspect she'll be in touch when her number reappears.

MrBridger

Foooooooowkin ell. Be still my beating heart. I'd crawl to Swansea just to stick lollipop sticks in her shit. She looks smoking hot and 3 positive UKP reviews

SirF, it's an honour to have got in there before you.

She told me she'd had a few no shows when I saw her - Christ knows why anyone would fail to show up when she's waiting behind the door!

Timmy2

This lady looks super hot, good feedback and reviews. Nice PG also. Anyone seen her??

My email is already sent.......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been there done that.... fucking hot hot hot
Raddy

Offline Mikeh38

She used to work at Sandys Superstars in Manchester, her name was Leonie there, haven't seen her, but the reports were very good.

When is she in Swansea, and for how long ?

SirFrank

The best thing to arrive in Swansea since Bonnie Tyler moved to the Gower

MrBridger

Probably next week sometime, but nobody's really sure. Will have to wait for a profile update.

Offline HughJardon

Ive just clocked her movie entitled "come and play" which I would as it just looks like a lovely spread  :P
Email sent to see if her Tour covers Cardiff, probably not the first enquiry with this in mind

np500

Fuck me sideways ! I'll send one for Cardiff too, if enough of us send her one she may feel it's worth visiting our fair city .

np500

Done, the waiting is killing me !

ThatLadJ

Yep lol mine was for Cardiff too!!!

Offline wholuvsubaby

She used to work at Sandys Superstars in Manchester, her name was Leonie there, haven't seen her, but the reports were very good.

Have not opened the link but if it is Leonie ex SS then she was my first punt at SS about 6 years ago and i returned,just a few times! and included her many times. She was DIRTY as !!!!!!
e mail sent asking for a detour to Cardiff

fingers crossed

Timmy2

I would have seen her more, but I just don't like visiting parlours (which she uses when in Leicester) but she is magnificent, and those tits (yes false) but so good.
Her DT is fab ... see my review

Raddy

Offline Hertsgent

I stand by my review, total fantasy fuck - if you see her, tell her to come by Stevenage again will you?!

Did all my contacting via text and phone call if it helps - That is the day she was about - only the scots were struggling to get hold of her by AW email last week

Have fun!

Offline Mikeh38

Looks like she isn't coming to Swansea now her profile has her in Exeter  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Never replied to my email either.

np500

Not read mine yet, phone number anyone ?

Belisknor

Looks like she isn't coming to Swansea now her profile has her in Exeter  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Never replied to my email either.

Your loss is Exeter's gain  :D  Have just emailed her fingers crossed she will respond !

np500

She must be genuine to a point, guys have seen her but if she's in Exeter with no phone number up and not reading her e-mails, she's obviously not working in Exeter or any ware come to that, scam for pg's ?

Offline HughJardon

I smell a rat

Yes. Did anyone visit her in Swansea or was that a red herring?
Cant see her traversing back to Wales now, although when she checks her inbox with a endless slew of requests for Cardiff she may do. She looks nice & seems to price herself accordingly not like the piss take 350 pound an hour brigade. fuck off

Offline Mil 34

She said she was in Cardiff two weeks ago, I sent her an email about meeting up, she still hasn't read the email and she never came. Scam if you ask me

Belisknor

Seems like a scam to me to I emailed her yesterday, she's logged in today not read my email so doubt are hear anything  :angry:

MrBridger

Update: phone number is back up now and she's back in fucking Stevenage! Somebody on this site is going to be a happy boy but talk about short notice.

I agree she's doing that location changing thing either to gauge demand or to bump up her PG income. Not clever.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 08:14:18 pm by MrBridger »

Timmy2

Perhaps I was just in the right place at the right time, but I'm surprised she's doing this after complaining to me about her no shows. Still, just goes to show you never can tell in this game.
+1
Raddy

np500

I struggle to see why a man books a woman like Sophie fox and fails to turn up ? I'm just your average working bloke and to get the opportunity to spend an hour or more doing the things we do with girls like her is mind blowing. Why on earth would you not walk over hot coals to get there ? Baffles me ?

vw

I struggle to see why a man books a woman like Sophie fox and fails to turn up ?
Death maybe valid, other than that clueless !

Offline Hertsgent

Bang on MrBridger! Not good form I agree - might have to rearrange the old calendar to berate her about it.....if I still have my full faculties after of course.....

np500

Not turning up ( with no warning to the girl in question ) is the cowards way out, if you have not the bollox to go through with it, don't book in the first place. Much like the jessi bee gangbang no show, it fucks it up for us genuine punters in the long run.

vw

Not turning up ( with no warning to the girl in question ) is the cowards way out, if you have not the bollox to go through with it, don't book in the first place. Much like the jessi bee gangbang no show, it fucks it up for us genuine punters in the long run.
They have their own time waster board though. 

np500

Is that on there saafe ? Site ?

vw

np500

Just had a look 43 pages of guys to watch out for, some with hidden cameras some with guns ! Makes you think

vw

Just had a look 43 pages of guys to watch out for, some with hidden cameras some with guns ! Makes you think
Makes the no shows seem like normals and us good punters like me and you to be superstars !

Offline Hertsgent

She is in Stevenage today as I met her - not sure what is going on with the possibly fake tours, but she stated stevenage dates, put her phone number up, and had the available today flag on. I'd say if no phone number then she isn't there - which I kind of assume for many WGs (there are several Stevenage profiles that never have phone numbers up, but I just never bother with them). Didn't bring up the tours question to avoid any chance of a UKP related conversation.

I won't update my review as it was much the same, and don't want to effectively just bump it. Perhaps not as euphoric, probably because the first time I got pleasantly surprised, and/or I wasn't on my best form either. Or other things of course - but still a pleasurable interlude in an otherwise unremarkable afternoon....

np500

These girls do your head in...... But if she ever comes my way !!!  Rat up a drain pipe springs  to mined .

Offline tazman1002001

Hi she is showing in Glasgow but no number ....is anyone able to PM me her number, you can see im a genuine punter. Thanks
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Cheeseman

She is back showing Swansea on her profile

Offline Fangwhite11

didn't she used to be Leonie at Maxes Angels?