Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A-N-A VANESSA GLASGOW  (Read 1268 times)

1 review(s) for A-N-A VANESSA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline David1970

A-N-A VANESSA
Seemed to tick all my boxes, never been with a German before so went for it. Phoned to get an appointment, Latin sounding lady answered the phone saying she was Vanessa, her English was perfect. I said you do not sound German, she said she was Italian but had been married to German so had German nationality. She said she was the lady in the profile and the info on the profile was correct. She texted me the address, it was in Govanhill, on the profile it’s a G2 post code. Not the nationality on the profile and Govanhill had me ready to walk. Went to the address, a family of Gypos were standing at the doorway, looking at me. Pressed buzzer let in, flat was on the top floor. I was let in by a female that was near 14 than 24 that is on the profile, she had badly put on make-up caked on. She was wearing little, you could she her pelvic bones, looked anorexic. She could not speak English; I just said no and walked.

To sum up from profile
WRONG NATIONALITY
WRONG AREA
WRONG AGE
WRONG GIRL
GYPO BAIT AND SWITCH

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

chico1000

Offline raymcfarland

A-N-A VANESSA
Seemed to tick all my boxes, never been with a German before so went for it. Phoned to get an appointment, Latin sounding lady answered the phone saying she was Vanessa, her English was perfect. I said you do not sound German, she said she was Italian but had been married to German so had German nationality. She said she was the lady in the profile and the info on the profile was correct. She texted me the address, it was in Govanhill, on the profile it’s a G2 post code. Not the nationality on the profile and Govanhill had me ready to walk. Went to the address, a family of Gypos were standing at the doorway, looking at me. Pressed buzzer let in, flat was on the top floor. I was let in by a female that was near 14 than 24 that is on the profile, she had badly put on make-up caked on. She was wearing little, you could she her pelvic bones, looked anorexic. She could not speak English; I just said no and walked.

To sum up from profile
WRONG NATIONALITY
WRONG AREA
WRONG AGE
WRONG GIRL
GYPO BAIT AND SWITCH

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Looking for a punt in Aberdeen this Saturday. Checked this one out and looked good. (I lived in Germany in the 80s). I was going to contact her today. Thanks for the heads-up. I will give her a miss.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

Offline David1970

No problem mate, her pimp must be moving her around as work drys up after punters visit her.