Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -TheGirlNextDoor- / On Tour / Bristol  (Read 2908 times)

4 review(s) for Tara_ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

theGOAT

AW Profile: External Link/Members Only

I booked Jasmine as she was in Bristol for a few days on tour, looked young pretty and fit, and I have never met a black girl before.

Cost: 1hour Incall for £150. She is only in Bristol until end of today (Fri 11/9) if you want to catch her!

Venue:  A 4 star hotel in central Bristol (5 miles away).

Looks: 
She is more golden brown than deep ebony.  She has a pretty face with a nice smile which is her best feature.  She is short (5’2”) with small perky tits with stick out nipples, flat stomach.  Bum looks big when standing but somehow seems to shrink to about half the size when in doggy or mish.
Some stretch marks on skin, but her skin transforms when you add baby oil when it becomes dark and shiny! She loved using the oil and so did I.  :lol:
Her pussy is unusual in that it quivers like a blancmange whenever she moves lying on her back.  Its shaven and of course black skin on outside, but has a cute light pink inside which is a nice contrast.

Personality:
I found her a bit wary of me at first but then she relaxed and warmed up.  She gave a bit of a “professional performance” as opposed to genuine passion. Well spoken and good comms.  Clean. Dressed as requested ie. naked.

Services Performed: RO, FK, OW, Protected Sex, Light BDSM, Facial.

Services Refused:  OWO/CIM, DFK.

First girl to refuse me OWO in the past 12 mths - which she said it was “at her discretion” - but wouldn’t say why – maybe too much precum?   :angry:
I paid her back for the insult by fucking her as hard as and long as I could, and covering her face and hair and eyes in loads of cum later on.
The Oral was excellent though – great DT technique – and she can do it for ages without gagging or coming up for air.  When she takes your cock out it is following by a stream of saliva which drips down her chin and tits! I did this repeatedly between rounds of sex to edge myself and allow me to fuck her longer.
She really liked being hand spanked, which I did pretty hard, again in-between changing sex positions.  When I put my hands around her neck she said “yes choke me”, so I did, which worked particularly well in cowgirl whilst fucking very hard.  :cool:
Her dirty talk was pretty good throughout – “oh shit, you’re fucking me so hard”, “fuck this slut as hard as you can” etc.  :thumbsup:

Positives:
Pretty face, young, perky tits.
Great DT.
Energetic sex in many positions.

Neutrals:
FK as opposed to DFK
Not the greatest looking body below the line of her tits.
She gave me the wrong room number! One number out!  I knocked it and luckily she opened her door immediately and let me in before the other person could open theirs!
Her profile says she dislikes “Being called babe, sweetie, hun, BB, love, honey or anything similar” which is hard to avoid.
Tried to duck out of doing facial.  When the time came to do it I said “can I cum on your face?”  I know schoolboy error – I should have said “I’m going to come on your face now”.  She said “you can come on my boobs”.  I said “no, I want to do facial, sit in the chair now”.  She complied but I’d say you need to be firm with her.  I made her wank me then did the biggest cum I can remember – totally covered her wig, face, eyes, neck, then it dripped down her tits and onto her pussy.  She couldn’t move and I had to fetch the wipes and help clean her up.  That’ll learn you to refuse me OWO love, babe, hun, whatever!

Negatives:
She wears a wig!  Which feels matted and I couldn’t brush it.
Wouldn’t do OWO or say why not.  But I can see others have reported that she does do it on her AW feedback.

Recommended?:  Yes if you want to tick a black girl off your bucket list.  She is the best looking black girl I’ve seen on here and I did enjoy my time with her.

Would I see her again:  Probably not.  Physically not quite my type and reasons as above.  Once was fun but enough for me.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 08:27:43 am by theGOAT »

Offline claretandblue

Mmh not sure that's a positive ,no owo and wears a wig :scare:

theGOAT

Mmh not sure that's a positive ,no owo and wears a wig :scare:
I cant say what she is like under the wig as it didn't come off  :lol:  Maybe OK?  She is pretty and would probably be OK bald IMO. :lol: :lol:

OW was not a deal breaker for me as I got her to do DT many times after we started sex so it had to be with condom on then or would have wasted time.  Also I noticed she catches a little with teeth at times, so it afforded some protection.

I enjoyed it enough for her to scrape a positive.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 08:55:09 am by theGOAT »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for sharing Taleyho and glad you enjoyed sufficiently to rate it as a positive.

She was on my hl, but OW and a wig for £150 an hour means she's off it now. I'm sure she was cheaper than £150 not so long ago.

vw

Most black women I know wear wigs and if you ever saw an episode of Jerry Springer that would emphasise the point.  Not my type to but I hope you spanked her for her refusals !

Offline subzero

She didn't have a wig when I saw her , she had hair extensions .which I also don't like .
Also she was fine with owo, very enthusiastic .fantastic deep throat
I'd suggest insisting on owo before booking .

Offline claretandblue

I cant say what she is like under the wig as it didn't come off  :lol:  Maybe OK?  She is pretty and would probably be OK bald IMO. :lol: :lol:

OW was not a deal breaker for me as I got her to do DT many times after we started sex so it had to be with condom on then or would have wasted time.  Also I noticed she catches a little with teeth at times, so it afforded some protection.

I enjoyed it enough for her to scrape a positive.

Fair enough mate  :hi:

theGOAT

She didn't have a wig when I saw her , she had hair extensions .which I also don't like .
Also she was fine with owo, very enthusiastic .fantastic deep throat
I'd suggest insisting on owo before booking .
I find hair extensions can be good if they are done well. Wigs not good as you cant really clean them.  I added some "product" into her wig and am sure it was already well conditioned  :lol:

I think its hard to insist on anything with a WG - before or during a meet - has to be consensual.  She should be true to her profile though or you are being misled, and are within your rights to request a refund and walk and write negative reports about her IMO.

Her profile does say OWO is "at discretion" so I didn't push it.  I was shocked though as girls never refuse me.  What was annoying was that she wouldn't say why - which I think is unreasonable. When it came to her trying to avoid the facial, she was just being lazy IMO.  I didn't force her to do it but I did get firm, and she was then happy to do it and wanked me over her.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 01:54:30 pm by theGOAT »

theGOAT

Thanks for sharing Taleyho and glad you enjoyed sufficiently to rate it as a positive.

She was on my hl, but OW and a wig for £150 an hour means she's off it now. I'm sure she was cheaper than £150 not so long ago.
It was an expensive hotel - not the IBIS where most EE girls who are cheaper tend to go in Bristol.

Online Mr Kent (Not AW)

Why were you trying to brush her hair............is it a side line?

vw

Talleyho has mentioned it in a few reviews, they remind me I quite like to do it to !

Hawkwind71

This is the first time a positive review has helped me decide that I do not want to see her. I once had a girl who refused OWO because of precum. I think OWO at discretion is the biggest cop out in this business. If you don't want to do it love, say OW and live on a lower income and fewer trips toto Barbados. Precum be damned!

theGOAT

Yes I like to start a meet by brushing a girl's hair.  But only if its long and clean. Usually with a blindfold whilst sat naked on a chair.  They generally love it and its a nice foreplay. I combine it with touch/tease and kissing.

vw

Yes I like to start a meet by brushing a girl's hair.  But only if its long and clean. Usually with a blindfold whilst sat naked on a chair.  They generally love it and its a nice foreplay. I combine it with touch/tease and kissing.

Sounds like my soft of half time pleasure, followed by the hairbrush on my back !

theGOAT

This is the first time a positive review has helped me decide that I do not want to see her. I once had a girl who refused OWO because of precum. I think OWO at discretion is the biggest cop out in this business. If you don't want to do it love, say OW and live on a lower income and fewer trips toto Barbados. Precum be damned!
Yes I do wonder what they are thinking when some WGs get hung up about precum.  EE girls especially will often get out the baby wipes and clean it off before OWO.  Guess what love, my shaft is full of it - its not just on the outside!  :lol:

theGOAT

Sounds like my soft of half time pleasure, followed by the hairbrush on my back !
Have you got long clean hair ?  :lol: :lol:

vw

Have you got long clean hair ?  :lol: :lol:

No i don't think you would like to re-enact gorillas in the mist with all their grooming.  :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lz-129

Good review th! Would of been a neg from me too for the ow business, I wouldn't of been too happy

theGOAT

Good review th! Would of been a neg from me too for the ow business, I wouldn't of been too happy
When I write reviews I try to give a lot of detail to help people decide if they are interested in seeing the girl.  I don't get too hung up on the overall rating, but cant deny I did debate with myself whether to make this one a neutral. I certainly would not make it a neg as I did still enjoy the meet, and I would reserve negs for absolutely shite meetings (have had plenty of those!).

For sure the OW thing was a surprise and disappointment for me, but I have learnt over time to go into meets with new girls expecting the unexpected.  When I was less experienced I would have probably allowed the OW insult to upset me and spoil the meet. I might have argued with her, demanded money back, or just fucked her and cum quickly then left early.  But I have learnt to realise I am the one who loses out when that happens, I go home unhappy, and the girl might actually be quite happy with that outcome.

So in this case I just set my mind to not let it upset me and just adapted and sort of got my own back on her.  So for sure she got spanked harder, choked harder, DT'd harder, fucked harder and I took no prisoners in making a real mess of her face and hair when I came. I stayed the whole hour and left satisfied.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I've met her, and got OWO without a problem.  Did you use her shower first?  That helps to reassure WG's that you're hygienic.

vw

I've met her, and got OWO without a problem.  Did you use her shower first?  That helps to reassure WG's that you're hygienic.
I always do and only time i ever got refused by an at discretion was the time i didn't. I regret not having a rinse !

Offline bristol_lad

taleyho, good review. You seem to be cycling through my hotlist though. Next up is this one:

External Link/Members Only   

:D

vw

taleyho, good review. You seem to be cycling through my hotlist though. Next up is this one:

External Link/Members Only   

:D
She is on my hit list to.  New addition doing incalls to.  May have to go for a bath !

Offline bristol_lad

her last login is may. Seems her agency is updating the profile.

vw

her last login is may. Seems her agency is updating the profile.
Yes its part of a group, but she is chattered about on their Twitter when she works !

Love this picture, one to help you sleep

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bristol_lad

The main profile pic on her aw page looks like a girl I know, that picture confirms it's not her, Phew!! if she's still around early next month I think i'll go see her.

theGOAT

I always do and only time i ever got refused by an at discretion was the time i didn't. I regret not having a rinse !
I didn't use her shower when I arrived.  She offered and I said "I live in Bristol and showered just before I left home 30 mins ago".  She seemed ok with that, but maybe that's the reason.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 08:59:50 am by theGOAT »

vw

I didn't use her shower when I arrived.  She offered and I said "I live in Bristol and showered just before I left home 30 mins ago".  She seemed ok with that, but maybe that's the reason.

Think so, anyone can say they have showered, don't think its a judgement on you. Personally in life generally I don't believe things unless I see them. 

Note to lads if you need OWO do the quick shower rinse if offered!

Happy Punting !

Hawkwind71

Er guys.

I always write off any WG who hasn't  signed in for 4 months. Hannah in Cardiff is a good example.
Am I missing something?

What does it mean, Agency updating her profile. Why would that stop her updating her profile herself

Think she's lovely so if anyone can explain in laymans terms. In some areas I am still a newbie.

....and is there any point in her going into my hotlist.

vw

Hawk, generally they are managed by one person in the group so don't need to log on as individuals, hence sometimes you will see some thaqt have logged in never.

Not usually a problem in my opinion wouldn't put me of Lori and Eliie from my hot list they haven't logged on for ages according to display but have answered messages !

Hawkwind71

Hawk, generally they are managed by one person in the group so don't need to log on as individuals, hence sometimes you will see some thaqt have logged in never.

Not usually a problem in my opinion wouldn't put me of Lori and Eliie from my hot list they haven't logged on for ages according to display but have answered messages !

that explains the 'group' number....  hl not quite back to the drawing board but certainly another angle to be aware of. Thx

vw

that explains the 'group' number....  hl not quite back to the drawing board but certainly another angle to be aware of. Thx
HL should never be set in stone, let it evolve !  Do you use the notes on profiles I find it invaluable.  Paste shit from here into the notes makes bulk punting easier !

Hawkwind71

I put basics into notes, never considered taking chunks off here. When I know a punt is coming up I shortlist about 10 and reread notes and ukp review. Thing is October is a big month so its making my head spin a little. Ill start adding more in notes but will take a while.......

vw

I put basics into notes, never considered taking chunks off here. When I know a punt is coming up I shortlist about 10 and reread notes and ukp review. Thing is October is a big month so its making my head spin a little. Ill start adding more in notes but will take a while.......
Its a shame you cannot share hot lists of download into CSV to import.

Hawkwind71

Its a shame you cannot share hot lists of download into CSV to import.

The best thing is my tablet allows for 'save for offline reading' then I can go through my choices without needing wifi. I never write down anything cos I am notoriously absent minded and paper betrays. CSV would be nirvana.

vw

The best thing is my tablet allows for 'save for offline reading' then I can go through my choices without needing wifi. I never write down anything cos I am notoriously absent minded and paper betrays. CSV would be nirvana.
I use print as PDF and sync with phone, same side of different coin !  Used to print them and lay out in pub when choosing short notices, gave that up though.  :lol:

Hawkwind71

I use print as PDF and sync with phone, same side of different coin !  Used to print them and lay out in pub when choosing short notices, gave that up though.  :lol:

You always manage to give me an image that makes me laugh and the missus give me a funny look.

Pint and punt print pages. PPPP. Brilliant.

Lz-129

Didn't know that, thanks for the info!

Offline Cunning Punt

She gave me the wrong room number! One number out!

So she really was the girl next door..

When I write reviews I try to give a lot of detail to help people decide if they are interested in seeing the girl.  I don't get too hung up on the overall rating

Well put, Taleyho. I have the same approach - everyone's experience varies and rating is subjective, therefore detail is crucial so other punters can make up their own mind and the rating is therefore fairly irrelevant.

As others have said, for a whopping £150 an hour, one really expects DFK and OWO as standard and to refuse to do both, let alone one, when you are charging that much is poor.  :thumbsdown:
The wig thing isn't great either.

So thanks very much for this review - I've been looking at her profile because, as with yourself, I've not been with a black girl before and am looking for a reasonable WG to break my ebony cherry.

From your experience, though, I won't be knocking on her door and my search continues.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:25:39 pm by Cunning Punt »

Tony Montana

I've heard of girls giving the wrong room number before, so they can get a good view of you through the peep hole and check you are alone.

theGOAT

I've heard of girls giving the wrong room number before, so they can get a good view of you through the peep hole and check you are alone.

Thing is I actually knocked on the other door, so that would be highly risky!  She opened her door immediately I did though (without me knocking on hers) so maybe!!  :lol:

So she really was the girl next door..

LMFAO.  Yes indeed TheGirlNextDoor!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I said in the review, I wouldn't see her again, but it was nice to tick off "the black girl" from my bucket list.