Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laryss Sexy Ass  (Read 1634 times)

1 review(s) for Laryssa kim (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Talbear

External Link/Members Only

Well this was an emergency punt having been let down elsewhere, and what a blessing in disguise this turned out to be.

Called and got the address.

Romanian girl, about 5ft tall, slim body and massive tits..!!!

The door opened up and I was really pleased... She's a stunner... Genuine top class.

Opted for owo, reverse oral and some good old fashioned fucking.

She does offer anal on her profile, however she said I was too big (get in there..!) for her...

Oral was good, reverse oral was magic...! On with the condom, and she had some difficulty riding me to start with, but once we got the old fella inside her it was a great shag. Really tight pussy.

Her English is good... Couple of lost in translation moments, but she's a genuinely nice and funny girl.... We both had a great time, and I'll 100% be returning.

Was a bit dubious as there are no reviews on here, but so glad I took the plunge, and saved myself £30 in the process.

Think I've found a gem here....

Genuinely recommended, fantastic body, no fat and lovely natural tits.... Very pretty too.

Enjoy, I did.... 10/10!!!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline masseyferguson

Sounds all great Talbear, trouble with Sergie's Romanians is the next punter might not even see the same girl as you and how will we know ?
Is she definitely the girl in the pics ?

Offline Talbear

100% the girl on the site and in the pictures..... But honestly better in the flesh

Offline masseyferguson

Offline Badvicar

Where did you see her matey? It's a large area she incalls. Some easier than others. She has a tramp stamp to get closer too for sure.

Offline Talbear

Saw her in Colchester, just down the road from the Tescos in CO4

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice one  :hi:

Was CIM available ?

Thanks.

Tom5334

I've been tempted before but didn't make the call, TOFTT in Colchester earlier in the year that I reviewed as Neutral. Will definitely give her a go next time I'm up that way.

How would you rate her against Issa?

Offline Talbear

I'd put her slightly ahead to be honest.... Just on the tits alone and the availability of services...

Issa has better oral technique though

essextaxi

hi  tallbear what was the extra cost for anal.an laryss ok with you having two pops in the hour.as we know some will umm and arhh about it.i mean issa cool with that if you know what I mean

Offline Talbear

Tom5334

Did she say how long she was staying in Colchester, think she's here for some time? I would imagine a few more decent reviews on here and she'll be a rival for Issa and Anya.

May have to try and sort a visit out in the near future.

Offline pussylicker95

Yes she looks and sounds very hot indeed. How was her demeaner Eg was fast and furious or more slow and sensual. I think I will have to try and arrange a visit

Offline Talbear

She's moving premises soon, there are 2 or 3 girls working from the same place atm

Offline pussylicker95

Oh that's put me off then. As don't like being at places with multiple girls as that always means hassle

Tom5334

Sounds like same flat I saw Inna Hot in (see review), that knocks a point off for me, not keen on the flats where 3 or more girls are, always bumping into other punters!