Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok and Siem Reap  (Read 3725 times)

Mipple

Another South East Asia - Sorry!

I've read the other posts about Bangkok from the past 2 years. There's some great information.

I would like a hassle free GFE or 2 with a good looking girl, not late at night, about 7-10pm. From what I've read on the forum the Oily places sound like my best bet? I saw Soi 26 and 26/1 mentioned (I haven't looked at how addresses work yet). At these places you get to choose who to see, is that right? And can you cum more than once in an hour or 90 minute booking?

I don't think I'll be able to host anyone.

How about Siem Reap in Cambodia? Does anyone know if there is anything worthwhile? I have 3 nights in each place.

Is there anywhere to get a good massage followed by a good fuck?

gamelghari

I assume you're talking about the Sukhumvit Road BKK?  If you are then it's simple. When you get there pick up a SkyTrain map [or download one off net] or take a look at Google Earth; look for Nana.  If you find Soi 5 or Soi 7 near to the Nana station you'll also notice that all the odd Soi are on one side of the road - evens on the other.

I had a whale of a time there 3 weeks ago but don't be taken in by the Bar Girls - most are dedicated to getting as much money out of your pocket and into theirs without doing too much for it. Buy one a 'ladydrink' and if a load of her mates start asking you'll easily fork out around £12 for four small cola's. If you say no they don't take offence. A tip always helps ... 50-100BHt seems acceptable.

I frequented Soi Cowboy at Asok, and a variety of bars up Soi 4 Sukhumvit Road. Stumble Inn being good and Hillary 2 a little further up.
Nana Plaza? Walked in and walked out; preferred Suzy Wong in Soi Cowboy at Asok - the show is excellent. Drinks and bar grub has to be Country Road Pub, Soi Cowboy, Asok.

Take British condoms - don't expect sensitol lubricated with the home brands, more like marigold finger stalls lubricated with Castrol Magnatech and apparently smaller that a Eurofit.

As for punts - you don't have to look far. I was approached within five minutes of leaving my hotel.  Obviously said thanks, but no thanks but there's all sorts about just offering it. There's a Siberian WG, short platinum hair, sits in the Subway Shop corner of Soi 7. She's a little different to the others - she has her own flat within walking distance. I didn't partake - Asian/Indian is my thing - but got very friendly with her because we used to have a natter when we met.
Take a bint into your hotel and it could cost you anything upto and possibly north of a 1000BHt [£20]. I took two women into one of these short time hotels [perfectly clean and serviced] costing 450BHt, around nine quid. The two bints washed me in the shower and I washed them; in my pack I had mouthwash and it was offered to them, accepted and used before we started.

The SkyTrain is good for getting about 15BHt per stop or 140BHt daily pass return. Only problem is it stops at midnight. I walked from Asok to Nana at 0345 one night and it was a safe as houses ............. enjoy.

almc

Visited Siam Reap a couple of years ago, only had one run down bar and quite a few nightclubs, quite a few girls walk up and down Pub Street and are available. It seems a short time deal in a short time hotel, $50 and about $10 for the hotel. Massage places are really run down and the best on offer was hand relief. I was only there 3 days so no in depth knowledge.

Offline Vivago

I would like a hassle free GFE or 2 with a good looking girl, not late at night, about 7-10pm. From what I've read on the forum the Oily places sound like my best bet? I saw Soi 26 and 26/1 mentioned (I haven't looked at how addresses work yet). At these places you get to choose who to see, is that right? And can you cum more than once in an hour or 90 minute booking?

Most are clustered around Soi 24 and 24/1. If you go for the 2 hour option, you can usually expect to pop twice in the time particularly in the better known oilies such as Cherry, Mango and Tulip. Also in these named MPs, most of the girls will do anal if that is your thing. And yes, you get a line-up and get to choose your girl(s).
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

No comparison between BKK and S.R.

Neither is there any need to pay $50 in Pub Street, sorry. Freelancers will take you for what you look like you will pay. Nip round the corner to a brothel (get some directions from ISG). Cheap as chips (and mostly ugly as fuck).

Mipple

Sukhumvit, yes. I know Soi is a side street now!

Thanks for the info, it's going to be good in Bangkok! I may stick to the temples and normal massages in Siem Reap unless an opportunity appears, I have 2 nights stopover in Amsterdam on the way back.

Offline Jerboa

Sukhumvit, yes. I know Soi is a side street now!

Thanks for the info, it's going to be good in Bangkok! I may stick to the temples and normal massages in Siem Reap unless an opportunity appears, I have 2 nights stopover in Amsterdam on the way back.

You'll have plenty of choice in Bkk, as for a 2 night stop in Amsterdam, get all your punting done in Bkk before you go, Amsterdam is a crap tourist trap, next time get a stopover in Frankfurt.

Offline Marmalade

You may be lucky with the massage but it is not usual. Choose a place that doesn't look busy.

Alternatively, a good brothel, from the bottom of Pub Street (end pointing direction of airport), turn right (direction of monuments) and take first main road left. There's a brothel a little way down on the left hand side. Only a few availables inside but pretty laid back and cheap. If you are more adventurous, carry on down that street (it gets dark, but not a worry) and take the first main right. After a hundred yards or so there's a big disco joint on the right with chicks and guys hanging around outside. Carry on past there and there are small side streets to the left mostly run by dodgy Chinese. Facilities are basic (more basic than the first one I mentioned earlier) but more choice and possibly more talent. It may have changed since I went last but it's been like that for many years over different visits so possibly or probably still more or less the same.

The big disco down a side street parallel to Pub Street is pricier but an open brothel with take out. The bar in Pub Street with lots of pool tables is the easiest place to pick up a reasonable looking part-time freelancer (you have to haggle hard). The street itself has grabees (chicks that seem to grab and hang on to your shirt sleeve wanting to fuck their ugly bods) are overpriced but will usually take you back to their shit-hole of a habitation (you wouldn't want to walk into any reasonable hotel with them). If you get stuck, there's an Ozzie guy that runs a mid-range hotel in the north of the city, a tuktuk from Pub street, the Golden something-or-other, and he used to invite agreeable tourists to accompany him and his wife pussy-hunting downtown. If he doesnt still do it, his place is still a good bet for a first rate tuktuk or moto driver when you wat to go a longer trip.

Mipple

Thanks for the advice, I can't believe Iasked this so long ago! One more question, I usually carry a smaller shoulder bag with my important stuff in, should I be allowed to take this inside in most places?

Offline Marmalade

Thanks for the advice, I can't believe Iasked this so long ago! One more question, I usually carry a smaller shoulder bag with my important stuff in, should I be allowed to take this inside in most places?
Yes.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You should really use the safe in your hotel, I have seen bags snatched in Bangkok ------ thieves on mopeds.    :scare:

Offline Marmalade

You should really use the safe in your hotel, I have seen bags snatched in Bangkok ------ thieves on mopeds.    :scare:

That's a good point. Jimmy's more up to date on BKK than me. If i take a bag like that, which is rare, I've got one of those with a hidden steel wire in the the strap to make it slash proof, but it wouldn't mean your arm necessarily staying attached if grabbed at speed. Travel in a fast tuktuk and sit on it? I'm not personally fond of hotel safes unless it's an upmarket place i trust. Too many staff know how to open them.

SiemReap is a small town and compared to the rest of Cambodia rather beautiful. If you are staying in Old Town most knock shops are walking distance. It's not a particularly dangerous place (though the Chinese area feels dodgy as do one or two outlying areas). But although I'd feel safe carrying a bag that didn't go out of my sight I'd find it totally unnecessary. Get some trousers with extra pockets or something. Gives you much more freedom to bar-hop and brothel-hop.

It's an undeveloped country compared to Thailand's BKK. More for sightseeing and the punting-adventurous. Not a major punting destination. Women not even as good looking as Thais and that's saying something!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm not personally fond of hotel safes unless it's an upmarket place i trust. Too many staff know how to open them.

They can be opened but I would hope only the senior staff have the knowledge to do it ----------- the manager would not last long if he started robbing the safes.    :thumbsdown:

Offline Vivago

It's an undeveloped country compared to Thailand's BKK. More for sightseeing and the punting-adventurous. Not a major punting destination. Women not even as good looking as Thais and that's saying something!

There still is an untamed, wild west quality about the country, although it is modernizing fast particularly in the capital. Was in PP last year and, although you can still get one of the infamous Happy Herb Pizzas on Siowath Pier near the the Royal Palace, you don't get the third world vibe anymore. I stayed in a lovely and remarkably cheap boutique hotel, ate at some fine restaurants and when I lost a crown, had it replaced at a state of the art dental hospital (cost $20).

For the true, unchanged wild Cambodia try Koh Krong on the Thai/Cam border although Sihanoukville has its moments. Here you can still encounter Chicken Farms (brothel villages) where, although you would be hard pressed to find the legendary $5 shag anymore, a little extra will buy you the services of a Khmer or Vietnamese whore for a hour or so.

Offline Marmalade

There still is an untamed, wild west quality about the country, although it is modernizing fast particularly in the capital. Was in PP last year and, although you can still get one of the infamous Happy Herb Pizzas on Siowath Pier near the the Royal Palace, you don't get the third world vibe anymore. I stayed in a lovely and remarkably cheap boutique hotel, ate at some fine restaurants and when I lost a crown, had it replaced at a state of the art dental hospital (cost $20).

For the true, unchanged wild Cambodia try Koh Krong on the Thai/Cam border although Sihanoukville has its moments. Here you can still encounter Chicken Farms (brothel villages) where, although you would be hard pressed to find the legendary $5 shag anymore, a little extra will buy you the services of a Khmer or Vietnamese whore for a hour or so.

Very true. You can stay on the waterfront of Phnom Penh and believe you are in a relatively modern city like BKK. (FCC is very civilised). Or you can go stay at a place with a 24hr on-site brothel and play pool when you're bored. There are places in central PP that are still unsuitable for the unwary. A favourite bar is called... you may know it.. Apocalype Now or some name from that film. It has everything from hookers to high fliers to backpackers to gangsters. Not a place to pick an argument or you may have disappeared by morning. Traveling outside the cities is a fantastic experience, but if it's the guy's first time (the way he's seeking info) he'll hav enough to handle and can always nip down to PP for a bit more excitement. SR is about the closest you get in lovely Kampuchea to a 'normal' holiday. The rest is for adventurers.  :D I've met many tourists come completely unstuck. Sadfuckyfucks. Ah well...

Offline DickDiver

SiemReap is a small town and compared to the rest of Cambodia rather beautiful. If you are staying in Old Town most knock shops are walking distance. It's not a particularly dangerous place

This thread takes me back. I went to Siem Reap in the mid 90s and the plane from BKK had to dive bomb into the jungle to avoid the pot shots from the stray Khmer Rouge. I was the only one on the plane not in a chinese delegation.

In the evening the KR came out of the jungle to take some random shots at the Grand Hotel. Taking cover was part of the sundowner ritual.

No chance I'd have got my cock out back then. Glad it's not quite so wild west now!

Offline Poopoomagoo

Hello gents,

I'm a long time lurker and I thought instead of creating a new thread, I'll add to this.

I'm going to to SE Asia this week and will be starting with a few days in Bangkok before heading to other areas of Thailand, Cambodia, Laos etc. Whilst in Bangkok I intend on having a soapy massage. I've set my sights on Annies for this as I believe from reading around that you get two pops there. Can anyone confirm this or are there any other places that allow two pops? Sorry for the 'noob' questions, new to Thailand and punting as a whole and I know one pop won't be enough for me in a soapy massage parlour.

Offline Vivago

Annies is well known among 'farangs' but you would rarely see a Thai guy in there as the quality is dubious at best as it is in that other renowned 'must do', the Eden.  I've twice paid a visit to Annies and both times I quickly did a u-turn and came away as I saw nothing even remotely appealing.

I'm not a great fan of 'soapies' (I much prefer 'oilies') but I would suggest that if you promised a healthy tip (500 baht should do the trick) then a second pop should pose no problem.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Annies is well known among 'farangs' but you would rarely see a Thai guy in there as the quality is dubious at best as it is in that other renowned 'must do', the Eden. 

I have been in The Eden twice, walked out both times, the ladies tend to be old and unattractive.

When I stated this on a Thailand forum I was quickly banned ------------ the owner advertised on that forum.  :rolleyes:

Offline Vivago

I have been in The Eden twice, walked out both times, the ladies tend to be old and unattractive.

As you say the Eden is full of old dogs but it hasn't always been the case. A few years back when it was owned and efficiently run by the French guy, the choice was quite reasonable, particularly if you got there early enough. I had a couple of tremendous MFF session there which were better than those offered by its closest imitator, Devils Den in Pattaya. But that was a good few years ago and when the froggy sold up, the place went rapidly downhill and now relies on its former glories to pull in the punters.

Offline Jimmyredcab

As you say the Eden is full of old dogs but it hasn't always been the case. A few years back when it was owned and efficiently run by the French guy, the choice was quite reasonable, particularly if you got there early enough. I had a couple of tremendous MFF session there which were better than those offered by its closest imitator, Devils Den in Pattaya. But that was a good few years ago and when the froggy sold up, the place went rapidly downhill and now relies on its former glories to pull in the punters.

The French guy (Marc) was the one who got me banned.

I also didn't like the policy of only being allowed one drink before being pressured into choosing.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Vivago

:D :lol:  .. was it ISG that you were banned from?

To be fair, he did make it clear on the one drink policy and didn't want punters sitting around for ages. I was fine with it, I went in, if I saw a couple worth having I went for it (knowing that the service would be good). Otherwise I quickly moved on.

Offline Jerboa

Hello gents,

I'm a long time lurker and I thought instead of creating a new thread, I'll add to this.

I'm going to to SE Asia this week and will be starting with a few days in Bangkok before heading to other areas of Thailand, Cambodia, Laos etc. Whilst in Bangkok I intend on having a soapy massage. I've set my sights on Annies for this as I believe from reading around that you get two pops there. Can anyone confirm this or are there any other places that allow two pops? Sorry for the 'noob' questions, new to Thailand and punting as a whole and I know one pop won't be enough for me in a soapy massage parlour.

I agree with Vivago, Annies is well known, but quality of women there not so great. My advice is get on the Subway at Sukhumvit, and visit the Ratchada road strip, also be aware not all girls offer the soapy body to body, so ask before you decide. 

Offline Poopoomagoo

Thanks for the replies. I chose to go with trying a 'soapy' just for the ease of having everything included in the price unlike going to a go go bar and having deal with lady drinks, bar fines etc etc. I've hadn't thought of checking the oil massage parlours so I'll do some research on those. Are there any particular ones that I should be looking at going to?

Offline Jimmyredcab

:D :lol:  .. was it ISG that you were banned from?

No, I am still a member on there.

I was banned from Bangkoktonight.

booba69

I ended up going to DR. BJ's Nuru on Sukhumvit (don't remember the Soi) last year and had a great time there. Lots of fit women and if you want, they have a BJ-only bar opposite to the Nuru place, although I did hear some full on sex in the booth next to me  :unknown: :P

Mart1976e

Annie's isn't as bad as some say. True, the selection isn't the best but there are almost always a couple amongst the dozen or two worth doing. The performance is usually (although not always) great. You get one shot in the bath (could just be HR, although some do OWO and CIM), followed by a massage and then boom boom time if you are still up to it. It's 2500 baht, which isn't cheap, but you are usually there for one and a half hours or so.

Only been to Dr. BJ's a couple of times and on both occasions I was offered FS but declined. After all, when you go to a BJ bar it tends to be because you fancy a BJ...

Offline Jerboa

Annie's isn't as bad as some say. True, the selection isn't the best but there are almost always a couple amongst the dozen or two worth doing. The performance is usually (although not always) great. You get one shot in the bath (could just be HR, although some do OWO and CIM), followed by a massage and then boom boom time if you are still up to it. It's 2500 baht, which isn't cheap, but you are usually there for one and a half hours or so.

Only been to Dr. BJ's a couple of times and on both occasions I was offered FS but declined. After all, when you go to a BJ bar it tends to be because you fancy a BJ...

If I want a soapy I will go to the Ratchada area, which has the highest concentration of MP's, the girls are to the local/Asian taste, light skin and tall, and younger than Annies.

Offline METEOR

Just returned from Thailand. Whilst in Bangkok I visited the usually places but if anyone fancies a Russian or a girl from around that area there's a hotel with a floor full of them. Obviously a bit more expensive, 3100bht s/t.
The hotel is called the royal garden hotel on sukhimvit soi 3

Offline Marmalade

Just returned from Thailand. Whilst in Bangkok I visited the usually places but if anyone fancies a Russian or a girl from around that area there's a hotel with a floor full of them. Obviously a bit more expensive, 3100bht s/t.
The hotel is called the royal garden hotel on sukhimvit soi 3
I remember that place. Makes a nice change from the wok-face Thais. When I was there I think they had a notice saying no Arabs.

Offline METEOR

Yeah I rarely go for the Thai girls. Use tinder or meet women on the beach.
The Russians were in the rajah hotel but the pimp moved them a few weeks ago, he's usually hanging around reception you just ask at the desk for Russian girls and he'll come over

Mart1976e

If I want a soapy I will go to the Ratchada area, which has the highest concentration of MP's, the girls are to the local/Asian taste, light skin and tall, and younger than Annies.

Didn't say it was the best, but it's conveniently located (I like to slip in for a service before going for a few beers) unlike the Ratchada area and there are a few decent girls there. That said, last time I went I ended up leaving as I didn't fancy any at all so perhaps the rot is really setting in.

Offline Marmalade

Another South East Asia - Sorry!

I've read the other posts about Bangkok from the past 2 years.

I would like a hassle free GFE or 2 with a good looking girl, not late at night, about 7-10pm. From what I've read on the forum the Oily places sound like my best bet? I saw Soi 26 and 26/1 mentioned (I haven't looked at how addresses work yet). At these places you get to choose who to see, is that right?

How about Siem Reap in Cambodia? Does anyone know if there is anything worthwhile? I have 3 nights in each place.

So that was over six months ago.

Is it too much to ask if you did any fucking??

Offline Jerboa

You're asking for miracles Marm, he is a typical taker and not a giver, asks questions then never comes back with a report.

Mipple

Sorry, I forget the name of the forum and just found it while searching for reviews (I'm not a regular punter).

I didn't. I ended up going to Snow Whites even though there were no girls outside. They provided me with a girl so I asked if I could choose and ended up choosing the same one. I'd seen much better looking girls outside some other places but stayed anyway. The massage was ok - lots around the private bits and I kept thinking sex was coming but it wasn't offered, so I didn't ask.  It was very relaxing so I wasn't too bothered. The soapy shower before and after was good fun, I might ask for it next time I UK punt. When I left the room the girl got shouted at. I realised why when I looked at my watch, I had been in there for 2 hours and only paid for 1! This also meant I missed the last train. If I knew I was close to missing the last train I could have made it, but I had to get a taxi.

The next night I went to Kasalong and had a blowjob off a good-looking girl. She started wanking me off quite hard at one point, so I asked her to suck instead. It feels like an odd way to describe it but it was a really nice experience.

You're asking for miracles Marm, he is a typical taker and not a giver, asks questions then never comes back with a report.
Harsh and not right - as you should be able to see, 1/3 of my (only a few) posts are reviews, and I followed up with a report when I last asked for advice.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:37:13 am by Mipple »

Offline blueruin

wow you mustve been the only guy to go to snow white and only have a massage, their speciality is PSE. you could have had 3 hole fun with her for your money. although if you were just after a massage fair enough.

I know some of them can look a bit rough and may be on the mature side but snow white gets away with it as they cater for the pse crowd.