Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Frankie - mixed race bbw  (Read 6675 times)

3 review(s) for FrankieElliexxx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline yeahbaby

Hi,
New here but have punted for a number of years so thought would post some reviews to contribute.

External Link/Members Only

Saw Frankie early this year. Communication was good and found place in a small close behind parade of shops.
Door answered by maid - friendly older white english lady.

Showered and hit the bedroom.
Frankie is a big girl with overtly enhanced features, her pics are accurate.

She was friendly and seemed enthusiastic

owo performed vigoursly followed by a few positions and them some more owo to finish.

If you like the look of her profile you will get what you see.

Offline claretandblue

Is she really a size 16 or bigger? Says she is 22,is that believable?

I don't really want a bbw but I would make an exception for a young mixed race one, she has never been reviewed here so some more detail would be welcome

Offline claretandblue

Apologies just seen the other reviews, looks interesting in a box ticking way

Offline pumps

Is she really a size 16 or bigger? Says she is 22,is that believable?

I don't really want a bbw but I would make an exception for a young mixed race one, she has never been reviewed here so some more detail would be welcome

You know shes almost definately going to be bigger than 16 - by how much who knows... if she was bang on 16 she would of put 14, maybe I'm just distrusting.

Certainly looks like one to try but personally after seeing her private pictures, I may pass.

CaptainRoscoe

I'm not into big women but I like big lips. Might add her to the HL.

Offline claretandblue

You know shes almost definately going to be bigger than 16 - by how much who knows... if she was bang on 16 she would of put 14, maybe I'm just distrusting.

Certainly looks like one to try but personally after seeing her private pictures, I may pass.
Yes you are right of course, some of the free pics look quite good but others not so,are the private pics bit of a horror show then?

Offline pumps

Yes you are right of course, some of the free pics look quite good but others not so,are the private pics bit of a horror show then?

I wouldn't say they're a horror show, but I just get the feeling shes more "large" than voluptuous...If that makes any sense.

But the poster above you makes a good point....those lips all greased up running up and down your shaft (provided all her other oral skills are on point) should be a good feeeeel.

CaptainRoscoe

Thanks Pumps. I like the look of her. Think I'm gonna treat myself this week.

Ta. :thumbsup:

Offline Stealthmode

I posted a review a month or so back. I think 16 is about right, but nice tits definitely help distract, in a nice way. So while big, its distribution in a more favourable way.

But I had an oral only session, which i rated positive.

Offline claretandblue

I posted a review a month or so back. I think 16 is about right, but nice tits definitely help distract, in a nice way. So while big, its distribution in a more favourable way.

But I had an oral only session, which i rated positive.
Cheers, I am tempted but it's a bit of a trek out east for me  :hi:

Offline yeahbaby

Im by no means an expert. But i would say she is bigger than a 16.... pics are her hiding it well.

Offline pumps

Im by no means an expert. But i would say she is bigger than a 16.... pics are her hiding it well.

you're probably right, no woman since the beginning of time has been honest about their size.

:thumbsup:

Hawkwind71

In some photos she looks really pretty, in others she looks an absolute freak.

I couldn't book her for fear of getting Mrs Hyde instead of Dr Jekyl  ... it has happened to me in the past.

Offline claretandblue

In some photos she looks really pretty, in others she looks an absolute freak.

I couldn't book her for fear of getting Mrs Hyde instead of Dr Jekyl  ... it has happened to me in the past.
Book a half hour to minimise the risk  :hi:

Hawkwind71

Book a half hour to minimise the risk  :hi:

In hot list. I really fancy a punt with her and 1/2hr would tip the balance in favour of Dr Jeckyl. Thanks

Offline claretandblue

In hot list. I really fancy a punt with her and 1/2hr would tip the balance in favour of Dr Jeckyl. Thanks
Her awork profile is no longer active,if anyone has and is willing to pm me her number I will get in touch!

Offline pumps

Her awork profile is no longer active,if anyone has and is willing to pm me her number I will get in touch!

Hopefully this will tide you over untill she reappears

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dr Jekyll Or Mr hyde in that pic?

Hawkwind71

Hawkwind71

Also followed her on twitter. I find its a good place to break the ice.
Had a couple of punts this way, not as intimidating as AW message for the WG methinks

Offline claretandblue

Also followed her on twitter. I find its a good place to break the ice.
Had a couple of punts this way, not as intimidating as AW message for the WG methinks
S
Good luck, some of those pics are shocking but still tempted,not sure she is still working though?

Hawkwind71

S
Good luck, some of those pics are shocking but still tempted,not sure she is still working though?

not usually my type but thats the beauty of punting. Dipping your stick in places not considered in public life.

Offline pumps

S

I believe this is her number 07534807300

Unavailable at the moment though..

Offline claretandblue

I believe this is her number 07534807300

Unavailable at the moment though..
Cheers going to call later  :hi: I wonder if this review despite it being positive was the reason she took her awork down?

Offline pumps

Cheers going to call later  :hi: I wonder if this review despite it being positive was the reason she took her awork down?

That thought sprang to mind, that some fluffy c*** alerted her to it, and maybe when she saw my photo upload she panicked and legged it lol

Offline pumps

Just noticed her on this page

Has anyone seen her there recently?

baretta

This girl is on a channel 4 documentary called my mania and me she apparently a has a addiction to shopping which started from being bullied as a child.  :crazy: :wacko:

Her real name is kez as well she's 22 years old

She looks like a real bulldog as well
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:19:58 pm by baretta »

cockneybstrd

This girl is on a channel 4 documentary called my mania and me she apparently a has a addiction to shopping which started from being bullied as a child.  :crazy: :wacko:

Her real name is kez as well she's 22 years old

She looks like a real bulldog as well

22 she was working on AW three and half years ago

Offline claretandblue

I was just channel hopping and wondered where I had seen her mug before!

Offline pumps

I was just channel hopping and wondered where I had seen her mug before!

Ditto lol

Offline Rick2468

Ah man that was hard to watch.

baretta

This fat pig had the cheek to say that she wants donations for a breast job and nose one as well

Offline FCB

They always return...

She looks like a bulldog chewing on a wasp...

:sarcastic:
she's got exactly the same weird face expresion on her verification photo.

cockneybstrd

I guess the bloke must have dumped her

To be fair if your into mixed race bbw she aint a bad shag at all bit thick though

Offline FCB

I guess the bloke must have dumped her

To be fair if your into mixed race bbw she aint a bad shag at all bit thick though
provided she wears a mark.

Offline 3HK

Saw her on the TV programme, she needs serious help and love from her parents, I bet she doesn't know her dad.

Having said that a 30 min punt would be fun with those lips & tits.

Offline Digz2012

Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Frankie~xx

Considering I've had nothing but positive reviews and feedback I'm not sure why there's so much negativity on this post. I've always treated my clients with respect, never lied about my age/size on my profile and always used clear pictures of myself so I don't really think I deserve all the stick I'm getting on here.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions of course but I just wanted to clear up that I filmed that programme 2 years ago, my mother and father are still happily married, I'm still engaged to be married next year and haven't been dumped and as for being 'thick' - I still remember you, you were my first ever customer so I'm sorry if I came across as too chatty but I was very nervous and new to everything and I'm pretty sure I told you this aswell so I do find your comments a bit harsh. I'm not usually one to bite back but you can ask me questions directly now instead of using my personal Twitter which I don't think is fair to be linked here...  :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

Considering I've had nothing but positive reviews and feedback I'm not sure why there's so much negativity on this post. I've always treated my clients with respect, never lied about my age/size on my profile and always used clear pictures of myself so I don't really think I deserve all the stick I'm getting on here.

Your profile said you was 22 a few months ago..... :rolleyes:

Offline claretandblue

Your profile said you was 22 a few months ago..... :rolleyes:
22 in prossie years mate  :D

Offline pumps

22 in prossie years mate  :D

now shes 24....in prossie years  :sarcastic:

so much for not lying on her profile lol

Offline claretandblue

now shes 24....in prossie years  :sarcastic:

so much for not lying on her profile lol
So in reality 30 plus! There's so little of interest in London at the moment that I still might have a dabble here regardless of age!

Frankie~xx

30 plus lol.

I'm 24, born in 1991.

Offline claretandblue

30 plus lol.

I'm 24, born in 1991.
Difficult to trust you though,I had a quick look on your twitter and on 28th October you say you are 22,then on the 29th you say you are 24!