Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lena masseuse - Greenwich  (Read 3445 times)

2 review(s) for lena masseuse (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

kentpunterryan

Went to see Lena a few weekends ago, £70 for the hour

Comms were good, with texts coming back quickly

Area was just off the A102 just before the Blackwall tunnel going into London parking was easy enough on a side road

Location was a combined taxi shop and a beauty parlour!! (why not have a Kwik Fit inside a KFC I say!!) it was a bit strange but luckily Lena was waiting just inside and took me off into the worlds smallest massage room down the worlds smallest corridor, to be fair they are working on the place but if your 6`4 and 17 stone like me it`s a bit tricky

Lena herself is a solid 6 looks wise, no more, nice enough girl, polish, quite sweet to talk to, nice enough body, I`m guessing a size 8 short at around 5ft, nice tits and quite a nice body

Started with her and me undressing in the shoe box of a room, that was fun, she asked me to lay down on my front, the massage was ok nothing special but as tiny as she was she kept banging into the table and It was pissing me off, anyway she took her top off and rubbed my back with her tits (that must be the body to body then) a reasonable massage for about 20 minutes, turned over and she started the same boring routine on my front, with about ten minutes to go she started on the happy ending and got a latex glove (yikes!!) out of a drawer, snapped it on (yikes!!) and gave a nice hand job with a bit of anal play (phew!) actually it was quite nice, if the rest of the hour was as nice as the last ten minutes it would have been a positive, she is a nice enough girl but the service was a bit boring, I think they have a few different girls there on different days but Lena is an ok punt, I`ve had better but I`ve had a lot worse too. I`m just not sure if the price is a bit high for a simple rub and tug when you can go and bang some real beauties out there for half an hour for the same money

External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

Hand relief with latex gloves  :scare: how did you feel good that? :sarcastic:

kentpunterryan

The gloves were for the anal play!!  :dash: :wacko:

kentpunterryan

Offline ichigo77

I went to see her a few weeks ago too and I agree with everything you said, but I did enjoy the massage as she had very strong hands and her stomach was a bit too saggy for my liking.

She brought out the latex gloves and shoved her fingers up my crack which surprised me!

Offline Club1858

Have seen Lena three times. A great massage. Really got the knots out of my muscles after years of abuse from playing various sports.

Unfortunately for me, Lena has now moved across to the other side of town, though understand her working conditions have now improved from the cupboard she was working in (which for an ex Prop-Forward was a little cramped !!).

I guess I'll just have to top-up my Oyster card and head over to West London.

Offline Club1858

Well I'm a happy man.

The lovely Lena is back in Greenwich. It appears her sojourn to Hammersmith didn't work out as hoped, so she has returned to the rather cramped room, where Lena gives a great massage despite the conditions she is working in.

Given I've been ill for the last few weeks, the workout she gave my stiff and aching muscles today was invigorating.
Just what the doctor ordered (if only I could get future visits to Lena on prescription !!).  :rolleyes:

Offline Cuntminion

You got a covered hand job in a room suitable for Saddam's last stand

That's just fucking depressing

Offline Club1858

There is no argument that the room is not ideal, for either masseuse nor client, and is not exactly spacious nor palatial, but it is clean.

But I would counter-balance that with the professional massage that Lena offers (which my battered body has benefited from - just wish I'd tried having massages sooner) despite the aforementioned negatives.

And the only thing that was covered was my body, with massage oil. And whereas Lena's hands were quite forceful on my other muscles (especially my calves), her touch was beautifully deft on my "love-muscle".
Certainly ensured I made an ejaculatory mess.  :wacko:

Offline londonlad497

Let me tell you about my experience there yesterday. Called the number on the profile and arranged an appointment for 11.30. Got a message back from a different number giving me the post code. Within 15 mins I get another message saying she was stuck in traffic can we make it 12.30. Text back saying ok and would ring to get the number when there. I then get a message 12.15 giving me the full address. So I walk into the parlour/taxi place to be met by two ladies one very young and and an older looking lady quite short. "how can I help?" I'm here for my massage.She the dissappers around the corner and comes back saying can I come back in an hour. No explanation but I though she may have double booked and agreed to come back. When I go back the same woman leads me back to the room[yes it is tiny].When I realised this was Lena and looked nothing like the pics I walked. Too many questions why the different number to send texts,why did I have to come back when she was there stood in front of me and why so different to the pics. Now coming back and reading this review my question is are the pics like her? They look taller and thinner to the person I saw. Did I make a mistake and it was really her? Sorry for being long winded.Look forward to your replies.

Offline G.Raff

Let me tell you about my experience there yesterday. Called the number on the profile and arranged an appointment for 11.30. Got a message back from a different number giving me the post code. Within 15 mins I get another message saying she was stuck in traffic can we make it 12.30. Text back saying ok and would ring to get the number when there. I then get a message 12.15 giving me the full address. So I walk into the parlour/taxi place to be met by two ladies one very young and and an older looking lady quite short. "how can I help?" I'm here for my massage.She the dissappers around the corner and comes back saying can I come back in an hour. No explanation but I though she may have double booked and agreed to come back. When I go back the same woman leads me back to the room[yes it is tiny].When I realised this was Lena and looked nothing like the pics I walked. Too many questions why the different number to send texts,why did I have to come back when she was there stood in front of me and why so different to the pics. Now coming back and reading this review my question is are the pics like her? They look taller and thinner to the person I saw. Did I make a mistake and it was really her? Sorry for being long winded.Look forward to your replies.

That's terrible treatment!  :thumbsdown: Good on you for walking.
I think it desrves a negartive review in it's own right.

kentpunterryan

Londonlad, I make you right, the gallery pictures were not there when I went to see her, just the ones on her main profile, which are hard to tell if it is her or not, so I went to see her based on those, there is no way the gallery pictures are the girl I saw, after you were messed around I don`t blame you for walking, the service was ok with whoever I did see but as I have said, nothing special, hope you have better luck on your next punt.

Offline londonlad497

Thanks for clearing that up. Thought I was going mad when she insisted it was her.

Offline Club1858

Saturday was clearly not a good day for Lena, as I had a similar issue when I went to see her again.
I had booked 6pm to find out that she was seeing someone else. So I went back at 7pm, and had another invigorating, albeit at times painful, massage, as Lena continues to work on my battered body (I have absolutely no complaints about the time I spend with Lena).
Being in the vicinity and with no time limitations, this wasn't a problem for me, but can understand it would be annoying if that wasn't the case.

The naked photos in the Gallery are not Lena, and I have suggested they be removed, as it is a misrepresentation, and lead to a negative response (as has been shown here on this site). It could also give men the idea that there may be the possibility of other services on offer other than those stated, which there isn't.
If I understood Lena correctly, and I apologise if I have got this wrong, she is not in complete control of the content of her Adult Work site, and thus the images downloaded.

As has been discussed previously, the size of the venue is not ideal, but finding a suitable place to work has seemingly been problematic. The only person who is happy is the premises owner, who is coining it in big time from the girls using the shop.

As already stated, I can only praise what Lena has done for my body thus far, as well as the fact I really enjoy her company and her sense of fun, and on that basis I will be returning to see her again.   
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 03:17:25 pm by Club1858 »

Offline Club1858

Went to see Lena again yesterday, and pleased to say normal service was resumed and no confusion over booking times. Also had another hard massage.
Lena has impressive strength for such a petite framed young woman. She should take up women's rugby. She'd be a great little Scrum-Half !!

Whilst chatting it became apparent that Lena reads this site. She said she was intrigued to see the criticism by Londonlad497, as he made a return visit during the week.

Offline lewishamguy

Went to see Lena again yesterday, and pleased to say normal service was resumed and no confusion over booking times. Also had another hard massage.
Lena has impressive strength for such a petite framed young woman. She should take up women's rugby. She'd be a great little Scrum-Half !!

Whilst chatting it became apparent that Lena reads this site. She said she was intrigued to see the criticism by Londonlad497, as he made a return visit during the week.

I thought you're either Lena or her manager?

:sarcastic:

Offline Club1858

You'd have a shock if I tried to pretend to be Lena !!  :D

But you've given me an idea. I'll suggest I cover for her whenever she has time off. Just need a blonde wig.

Can just imagine clients faces when they saw me standing there !!  :scare:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:26:58 pm by Club1858 »

Offline bungry

Is Lena's massage erotic?  Ie does she just massage you b2b by rubbing up and down and then give you a hand job or does she tease you sexually etc etc....by blowing in your ear for example?  How much mutal touching does she allow?  Thx!

Offline Belly_Fluff

You could travel up Trafalgar road to next to the Green Pea Pub if you wanted more from a massage.