Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim Jae Won Bait & Switch  (Read 844 times)

3 review(s) for Slim Jae-Won (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

maxymaxmax

Booked for an hour with Jae Won.
Incall was at a flat in Earls Court. Just over the road from the exhibition centre, a minute outside the tube station.
Really dank flat but that doesn't put my off to much.

Buzzed in to find a slim petite chinese girl. Definitely not the same guy as in the photos. For a start she was flat chested.

Decided to go ahead as she was quite fit. Very shy chinese girlfriend type.

Dressed in a negligee and nice lingerie. Started kissing her. She was really timid so i got her on her knees to give her some cock.
Decent OWO but she definitely wasn't enjoying it (but i guess that is good in its own way).
Then i had her on her back and fucked her a various positions. She complained a lot that i was too big and going to hard. I'm only average so I would definitely avoid if your bigger.

With 20mins left she reminded me of the time, and then every 5 mins after. Even with a cock in her mouth she was looking at her watch.

Overall pretty girl but a terrible punt.
Next time I'll take my money else where.

vw

Definitely not the same guy as in the photos.
Sorry to hear you got conned but not sure you are supposed to review guys on this forum >

yorkshire123

- Please include a profile or website link. If no link is available, please include contact details.
- Please include town / city in the subject.
- Reviews cannot be deleted once posted.

Why is it so difficult?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

punther

i've seen the actual Jae Won...she was really cute...crap punt but really cute

Im sure she is a girl

I seriously hope she is a girl...I mean everything looked fine down below

maxymaxmax

Ooops i meant girl. She is definitely a girl. Just not the same as in the profile.

vw

Ooops i meant girl. She is definitely a girl. Just not the same as in the profile.
That's OK then if its not the girl it might as well be a guy though.  Not What You ordered so rightly a negative.