Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettite.KateXxX - Glasgow  (Read 3430 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pablodiablo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked 30mins for £60 yesterday evening. I texted her about 2hrs before, she got back right away with the Tollcross address, cant fault her on communications here.
Dead discreet place, gave her a text when I arrived - she txt back saying "give me 2mins" and literally 2mins later text me to come in.
The place was practically in darkness but its a perfect punting pad as described before. I was fresh out the shower but the bathroom looked very fluffy & clean. Anyway Kate opened the door in an all-in-one fishnet number (which I unfortunately ripped off later on ) ... she looked great,tanned, fit as fuck, absolutely tiny! Greeted me with a kiss and I had a quick once over of her rock hard wee bod. Got the cash out the road.Through to the bedroom and she was straight up for it, nice wee kisser, got genuinely wet with some RO and fingering which she didnt seem to mind at all. Thought she might actually squirt for a bit but I certainly got a nice gush with 2 fingers deep in her. Nice small tits with responsive nipples, didnt mind me sucking and playing with them. Had her in doggy, mish, 69, owo, basically just ragdolled her about the place till she laughed and said 'ok last position!' and wanked me off while i fingered her pussy and squeezed that unbelievably cute wee arse. Shes so tiny it just encourages me to fling her around the bed! Round 2 would have been on the cards I think, but i was pretty fucked already and she gave me a great massage then we just lay on the bed and I felt her up again;)
Didn't feel rushed at all but I didn't over-run.
Im primarily a tit-man but if you like a Kylie-sized,almost skinny hard toned body then Kate's your girl.
Overall a great positive, although not the nitro-fuelled experience I was expecting. I'd definitely go back though.
(By the way she never even complained about the ripped fishnet incident!)
Positive from me!

chico1000

Your lucky you got sent to the right address.  Thanks for the review.

Offline pablodiablo

Your lucky you got sent to the right address.  Thanks for the review.

I saw that in your post, so I texted her to double-check the address just before I left.

chico1000

Good man just shows this site works now and again.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked 30mins for £60 yesterday evening. I texted her about 2hrs before, she got back right away with the Tollcross address, cant fault her on communications here.
Dead discreet place, gave her a text when I arrived - she txt back saying "give me 2mins" and literally 2mins later text me to come in.
The place was practically in darkness but its a perfect punting pad as described before. I was fresh out the shower but the bathroom looked very fluffy & clean. Anyway Kate opened the door in an all-in-one fishnet number (which I unfortunately ripped off later on ) ... she looked great,tanned, fit as fuck, absolutely tiny! Greeted me with a kiss and I had a quick once over of her rock hard wee bod. Got the cash out the road.Through to the bedroom and she was straight up for it, nice wee kisser, got genuinely wet with some RO and fingering which she didnt seem to mind at all. Thought she might actually squirt for a bit but I certainly got a nice gush with 2 fingers deep in her. Nice small tits with responsive nipples, didnt mind me sucking and playing with them. Had her in doggy, mish, 69, owo, basically just ragdolled her about the place till she laughed and said 'ok last position!' and wanked me off while i fingered her pussy and squeezed that unbelievably cute wee arse. Shes so tiny it just encourages me to fling her around the bed! Round 2 would have been on the cards I think, but i was pretty fucked already and she gave me a great massage then we just lay on the bed and I felt her up again;)
Didn't feel rushed at all but I didn't over-run.
Im primarily a tit-man but if you like a Kylie-sized,almost skinny hard toned body then Kate's your girl.
Overall a great positive, although not the nitro-fuelled experience I was expecting. I'd definitely go back though.
(By the way she never even complained about the ripped fishnet incident!)
Positive from me!

Great review......she does have a body made for fucking hard lol..... And your right her arse is so perfectly formed its unreal......she is a pure gym bunny and does lots of sit ups and squats all the the to keep her body tight ....good on her lol

Did she have her high fuck me heels on?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline pablodiablo

Great review......she does have a body made for fucking hard lol..... And your right her arse is so perfectly formed its unreal..

Did she have her high fuck me heels on?

Yeah that ass is a piece of work eh? ;)

I txt ahead for her to wear high heels which she did...dont recall them being on for long though!

Offline tazman1002001

I know she has been away for a few weeks so right back in the mood for some Fun with this gorgeous babe agan...... :dance: :yahoo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Think I'll pop along and give her wee jukebox
A good cranking later on today  :hi:

Offline boobs_lover

Tempted. Primarily a curves man but you can't go wrong with a hard bodied fuck machine.

ickydicky

I have been lurking for weeks after discovering this site. It has already saved me from a couple of horrors that I had been thinking of visiting. On the strength of everything I have read here about this girl I have made a booking and will report back. I will also make my contribution regarding various other girls and couples I have seen. Looking forward to sharing all my info with you guys.

Offline tazman1002001

Have a good time guys.....don't feel shy about saying you read good stuff about her on UKP ......  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Happy99

Have a good time guys.....don't feel shy about saying you read good stuff about her on UKP ......  :thumbsup:

we wouldn't want you to miss out on your referral discount...

borderline pimping

chico1000

borderline pimping
Where's ma discount!!!  I was first to do a positive review but when I came back and reported on my second visit which included a couple of her of wee failings I got a banning order. To be fair it was done in good spirit and we had a wee laugh about it. I think I was right to make those points though because I am pretty sure she would not do similar again.   She is definitely worth a visit but Tazz you are just going to attract comments like this all the time.

Offline tazman1002001

Gurs READ MY COMMENTS ......I said "DONT FEEL SHY ABOUT SAYING YOU READ GOOD STUFF ABOUT HER ON UKP".......I didn't say stuff I said ....I didnt even mention it on my positive review I said it on someone else's for this very reason.....

Don't mention it ....it's no skin off my back..... But you are being totally stupid if you think the girls don't read this stuff anyway.......  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

borderline pimping

There is nothing borderline about you .....you are a shit stirring troll......
Banned by:

Offline Happy99

There is nothing borderline about you .....you are a shit stirring troll......

Interesting that you never deny the accusation that you get a discount or free extra time for pimping these girls...in fact its even mentioned in your negative AW feedback that you tried to get a discount from a WG, but she wasn't playing the game.

Offline pablodiablo

Hey ladies...could you carry on the bitchslapping in private and stop sullying my original post please!  :dash:

RandyF

She is definitely worth a visit but Tazz you are just going to attract comments like this all the time.

Yes Taz, screw the nut you don't half throw fuel on the flames over this  - you used to say you were 'winding people up', but really your not, your only making people ask themselves this awkward question-

"Would any wee foreign(especially) hoor with a new AW profile give someone a 10-20quid discount in return or as an appreciation for writing a full page ad on ukp?" 

Let's not answer that and quickly get back to enjoying pablodiablo review aye  :)

Offline tazman1002001

Interesting that you never deny the accusation that you get a discount or free extra time for pimping these girls...in fact its even mentioned in your negative AW feedback that you tried to get a discount from a WG, but she wasn't playing the game.

Pimping...... Ok you should get better at writing more positive reviews as you only seem to share the shit with us all....

Yeah that right you pint out that one review ....wells done inspector now get a life and start writing some useful stuff?

Ps "IF" I'm getting more time....the more fool you for being so negative only  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Yes Taz, screw the nut you don't half throw fuel on the flames over this  - you used to say you were 'winding people up', but really your not, your only making people ask themselves this awkward question-

"Would any wee foreign(especially) hoor with a new AW profile give someone a 10-20quid discount in return or as an appreciation for writing a full page ad on ukp?" 

Let's not answer that and quickly get back to enjoying pablodiablo review aye  :)

RandyF ...... For the record I aint EVER had a discount for writing a review ...... The girls I review are all popular and get good feedback .... BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD..... I mean I can't be making other guys positive reviews can I?
Banned by:

Offline seeker

I don't think TAZ would give a good review to a
Bad service provider
As it would only come back to haunt him
 again and again and again and again.
There's  a world of  difference between
1 . writing a wg a good review to get a discount or extra time
2. Getting a discount or extra time as the wg gave you a excellent punt
And you wrote a good honest review on the punt .
I've seen some girls in Glasgow who I've had a fantastic time with and cheekily said
"I'd definitely come back if I got a discount next time "
Now if the girl has enjoyed herself why not .
And quite a few do knock of a tenner on a hh booking  :cool:
It's not the money but the getting a discount that's the fun. :hi:

Offline pablodiablo

I've known *ahem* a fair few of these girls over the years and not one of them like a 'bargain hunter' ....the idea of getting major perks or discounts from the odd good review is pretty unrealistic I think - you'd be easier & definitely have far more success just flinging them an extra tenner for more enthusiastic service.

Offline pablodiablo

And quite a few do knock of a tenner on a hh booking  :cool:
It's not the money but the getting a discount that's the fun. :hi:

Thats true, youre paying £60-£70 anyway...these birds aren't as daft as they make out, theyre driven by money & a wee discount can encourage regular business!

Offline seeker

Although I must say
It's always been the smarter well reviewed good service
UK girls that try to encourage regular business.
No point in going back for a rubbish punt even at less than half price .

Offline tazman1002001

At last some guys who are making sense...... That Happy is clearly a troll......... And has no idea what he is on about.

I'm here for a good punt and I reciew a good punt if I get one....simples.....

And back to Kate she is one hell of a good punt......  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline GraysonD

I'm new here and have seen all the good reviews PK has been getting and just had a half an hour with her yesterday and she lived up to the reputation, great communications and she was a full of energy don't know where she gets it

Offline tazman1002001

Glad you had a great time.....I'm going to see her again tommorow........ I can be knackered from work and other stuff but I never fail to perform with the girl who has a body made for fucking ...she really knows how to get me going lol  :diablo:
Banned by:

Offline GraysonD

Yeah she sure knows how to get you going when there and gets SO into it

Offline sammy222

Saw Kate for an hour- all comms good- good flat, clean etc- easy parking and discreet, perfect
She's tiny for sure- facially not as attractive as i'd maybe have hoped for- not cute, but not ugly at all (apart from dodgy teeth!)
Great tanned wee body, size 6 at most, almost too skinny, small tits as you'd expect- i'd guess she's late 20's
So overall 7/10 on the looks etc

Service however was 10/10- great attitude from start to finish- eager to please, DFK, OWO,RO all right up there
Sex in 'every which way you can' positions- and once all done she stays interested and chats and is in no rush- round 2 for sure if you want it.

I'll be back- thanks for the recommendation chaps

Offline Access

If only she did anal... Dat ass :wacko:

Offline GraysonD

If she done anal or CIM either one I think she could be the perfect punt  :yahoo: :yahoo: