Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde model Valerie in Bristol  (Read 858 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A Czech hottie assuming the pics have not been photo-shopped too much.   :thumbsup: :rose:

Offers a fair bit for the price.   :thumbsup:

Shame about the hard sports though!! :scare:  I hope she or Sergei ticked the wrong box as she doesn't mention it elsewhere in her profile.  :unknown:

Offline lostandfound

Dress size 14, and 29 + vat, looooong list of likes, on AW since last Friday, with 1 feedback ...  too many stars would have to align for me to chance my arm on such a profile.

vw

She should change her name to "Was a hot model 10 years ago Valerie"

Home many polish pies to get from this

Hidden Image/Members Only

to this

Hidden Image/Members Only

XSWINGER

Have seen Valerie for 90 minuets, at £120 she is a very good value punt, she is very pretty with a gorgeous smile, as this is her first week in the UK she is very enthusiastic and will perform constantly (wish I could lol), however it seems that her profile has been written for her, as she does not do the services that are advertised, no anal, says all services covered, however will do OWO

Suggest it is worth checking first depending what you are after but defiantly worth seeing, age wise says she is 29 but told me she is thirty, however I think she looks younger than she is say mid twenties

Give her a try 

vw

Have seen Valerie for 90 minuets, at £120 she is a very good value punt, she is very pretty with a gorgeous smile, as this is her first week in the UK she is very enthusiastic and will perform constantly (wish I could lol), however it seems that her profile has been written for her, as she does not do the services that are advertised, no anal, says all services covered, however will do OWO

Suggest it is worth checking first depending what you are after but defiantly worth seeing, age wise says she is 29 but told me she is thirty, however I think she looks younger than she is say mid twenties

Give her a try
think i will give it a miss, are you her or her pimp?

XSWINGER

Hi virtualwaster, the answer is No to both, although you post all the time I tend to comment now and again to inform other punters on my experiences

So your loss if you don’t want to see her

vw

Hi virtualwaster, the answer is No to both, although you post all the time I tend to comment now and again to inform other punters on my experiences

So your loss if you don’t want to see her
glad you had fun then, not my loss really the waiting list to see me is so long.

Offline PaintBrush