Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy Paula_ - London, Kings Cross  (Read 816 times)

6 review(s) for Gorgeous_Paula (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

_Sexy Paula_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 – 30mins

I recognised the style of mirror and wondered if this was sweet monique’s replacement. Same address in Sw$%^n street. Booking was easy with sweet monique’s old boss. Didn’t realise they had another flat in that block. The room was decent size. Bathroom a bit of a mess but ok.

Initial impression was I didn’t find her very pretty. However she exudes youthfulness and has a nice smile and eyes. I also loved her hair colour. But she has a nice surprise – perfect c/d cup tits which are so full and juicy and pert for that size. They felt awesome. Bj was very good and can do a bit of dt. Not very responsive to ro but got into the sex well. English not great but good enough for a brief conversation.

Good

•   Nice body and fantastic tits
•   Friendly and warm
•   Room fit for purpose
•   very good uncovered bj
•   Good hygiene
•   Good comms.

The Neutral

•   DFK not really dkf

Not good

•   not very responsive to ro (I’m used to getting my face raped by Monique in this place!)

Not a bad punt at all, but will not return as only see girls again if they enjoy (or seem to enjoy) the ro. Plus cim is an extra at £20 on top of an already cheeky £80 which I enjoy but will not pay extra for. That would make it £100 for 30mins which with this girl is not worth the money. Even old Monique is charging extra for this so won’t be seeing her very often anymore. Aleksandra is the girl to match at the moment at this price range. I give a neutral because of the price.

Offline The_Don

I seen them mirrors a few times.

Thanks for the review!

Offline MrSmiley

thanks.

that poor mirror seeing us lot every day!

doobes

Thanks. :hi:

The £80 half hour rate is a reasonably competitive field in the central London area and even with kropotkin's review she's always been a little way down the HL.

Offline MrSmiley

Thanks. :hi:

The £80 half hour rate is a reasonably competitive field in the central London area

true....but, when I started last year I was getting cim included with owo for £50! admittedly not central but very close. with this girl it would have been £100. Prices are going up unnecessarily in my opinion.  I'm supporting the girls who keep their prices low. I thought sweet monique would keep her prices the same seeing as she is not giving up half her money and is in a less expensive area. although i suspect she has an expensive habit to pay for so i guess that's just the world we live in. fags are going up exponentially albeit for a good reason - to encourage us to stop. if the hooker prices continue to rise as they have in the last year then in two years time it'll be a punt once a month. they can choose to price themselves whatever they want and i can choose to pay or not - in this case not. i enjoy to give a cim but not paying more than £80/30mins. but hey maybe i'm getting stingy in my old age.

Offline collector

On the bottom of her profile there is a link of her duo friend. Amazing body in the first and second pics.

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the review.  :thumbsup:

I've been to see her a few times now, and actually she is one of my favourites at the moment. I concur re her tits they ARE awesome!! But I like the look of her, all woman, curvy without being fat, youthful but not too much in a pervy sort of way, and her general attitude is positive and happy.
I also think her OWO skills are very good.
As for price I think the 1h rate @ £100/h is much better FVM and given her assets, I enjoyed taking my time admiring, fondling caressing, sucking, etc.  :yahoo:

Resisted writing a review a) she is well reviewed here and b) in case she gets swamped  :rolleyes: but will do so in good time :)

Offline MrSmiley

Thanks for the review.  :thumbsup:

I've been to see her a few times now, and actually she is one of my favourites at the moment. I concur re her tits they ARE awesome!! But I like the look of her, all woman, curvy without being fat, youthful but not too much in a pervy sort of way, and her general attitude is positive and happy.
I also think her OWO skills are very good.
As for price I think the 1h rate @ £100/h is much better FVM and given her assets, I enjoyed taking my time admiring, fondling caressing, sucking, etc.  :yahoo:

Resisted writing a review a) she is well reviewed here and b) in case she gets swamped  :rolleyes: but will do so in good time :)

i'm probably being a little harsh with the negative - it's monday!

doobes

Prices are going up unnecessarily in my opinion.
they can choose to price themselves whatever they want and i can choose to pay or not - in this case not.

I maybe wrong but I'm sure at some point in the not too distant past, this group (and a few of the other groupings) moved to 80/100. I can understand the motivation to maximise your returns for the half hour but as I've said, it's competitive and like you I'm stingy (I prefer 'risk averse' - it just sounds better) so hat's off to the members TOFTT'ing the groups that have mixed reviews in the past.

Resisted writing a review a) she is well reviewed here

?

Offline G.Raff

?

Well, ok there was 1 previous review, and a very good one too. It really summed up my own experience.  ;)