Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bahare - Incall Cardiff  (Read 1472 times)

5 review(s) for bahare (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes, although I see she has increased her prices to £70 now.

So there I was sat in the pub having a couple of drinks and I was feeling horny. Quick scan of A/W and not much available. It was coming up to 11pm so I knew the HNDF was closed for the day and all of a sudden up popped bahare.

Now there have been a couple of contrasting reviews of her on the site but I decided to give her a shot. Glad I did. And this is one Romanian who knows how to give a good service! The apartment block is in Splot but it is a nice building.

When I got there the only bedroom was in use so she asked if I wanted to use the kitchen/living room or leave. She is insanely hot and has an awesome body and to be honest the though of fucking her in the kitchen was kind of a turn on.

Started off with some nice DFK before moving onto OWO. Good wet blowjob followed and she makes a good attempt at DT. On with the condom and at that point we realise there is no lube. No problem she says, lets use some natural lube, licks her palm and away we go. After a while of grinding away was switch to doggy with me bending her over the sofa. We had discussed anal but with no lube available it wasn't going to happen.

Had a chat after we finished and she is a friendly girl, probably stayed for about 50 minutes by the end after discussing time wasters, Cardiff in general, differences between working during the day and night.

I will be visiting again soon and I would happily recommend her.

Offline HughJardon

Good report mate, and podging on the buffet table in the kitchen makes a change from some of the questionable matresses ive seen over the years.

I wonder if the girl occupying the room was:-
External Link/Members Only

np500

Just looked at behare's profile ( and I'm guessing it's wrong ) says outcalls , no mention of in calls, guys will look at her prices see outcalls and dismiss her not knowing she does incalls in splitting. Remember most guys don't read this site.

SeekingtheTruth

No idea, but I am very tempted to find out.

np500

Offline foreverhung

Hope she didn't hide the Lube to avoid Anal - oldest tick in the book  :dance: if it happens again I'd smell a rat, take some of your own incase - glad you had a nice punt
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Husqvarna360

There was lube when I visited and took a little o get there but did have anal but she is very tight.. :drinks:

SeekingtheTruth

Hope she didn't hide the Lube to avoid Anal - oldest tick in the book  :dance: if it happens again I'd smell a rat, take some of your own incase - glad you had a nice punt

No, the lube was on the table and we managed to get the smallest amount out. There was probably more in the other room but as it was currently occupied there was no way of getting it.

wonderbobby001

Someone had contacts recently with her? Is she still active? I can't reach her.

Offline HughJardon

I had to see what all the fuss was about and test her out. Area was quite rough a lot of Youths hanging around on the streets rapping/spitting and quite a heavy police presence when on route past splott park. Outside the venue aside from a few passing cars, and strange chaps in hoodies acting suspicious (Parlour punters) all was gravy.
The apartment itself is lovely quite opulent for the area, although when inside the room was plain just a single bed 2 pillows clean enough, obligatory tissues and lube at the side.
This girl is hot lovely body, the service itself included everything and she wasn't the type that pulled away from a bit of mutual spit swapping. Blowjob could have been better, it was the slow sensual kind, sex started with doggy lovely butt on this chick, then mish and then after seeing that bounce up and down on me ferociously I blew my load, and got the hell outta dodge.
As her reviews have been inconsistent I don't think I would recommend. This was a spur of the moment punt due to lack of choices in the area which went well for me