Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meow - Sala Thai Hendon  (Read 4369 times)

Bobby.baracus

First time to Sala Thai - decided to try it, having seen the Sala Thai thread.

Called about 10 minutes in advance (Sala Thai is about 10 minutes walk from Hendon Thameslink station). The receptionist said there were four girls working, but only two available for the time I wanted (around 4pm Sunday). I asked if I could see the girls before choosing - got politely rebuffed on that one.

When I arrived the receptionist told me Meow and another girl (can't remember the name) were available, so I made a random pick and went for Meow.

Meow is quite attractive, petite (about five feet and slim built) - I guess she's in her forties, so if you prefer a twenty-something she's not for you - this applies to me too. Pretty sure she must have been quite a babe when she was a few years younger.

The massage was very good. I've had back pains most of this week, I let her know and she concentrated the massage where I said my back pains were - my back feels quite a bit better now. About ten minutes from time, she offered 'other' services and not being particularly attracted to her, I only went for HE. Actually, it was a pretty decent effort with lots of soft stroking of cock and balls for quite some time to get me hard, before she got down to the nitty gritty of getting me to shoot my load. Decent technique and not rushed.

Had a shower afterwards - rooms are clean and well kept, as is the shower room. The shower room was across the way from the room I was in, so I had to do a towel-clad dash across the corridor aided by Meow (I noticed that you can see right down the corridor and out into the street)  :D

The walls are a little bit thin, so I got a fair indication from the adjacent rooms that the customers were there for more than a massage. Heard a bit of female moaning too, which might confirm that RO is on the cards, as per the Sala Thai thread.

Went for the 1/2 hour massage (25 quid) and HE for an extra 20.

Two other nice things - Receptionist and Meow were both polite and friendly - unlike some of the Chinatown sour faces I've encountered. The things was that Meow didn't start at 40 quid for the HE, she said 20 from the outset, so I didn't have to haggle. This for me, was nice, as haggling makes me a bit uncomfortable.

It was pretty dark in the room when I was getting dressed, put my t-shirt on back-to-front - wasn't until some funny looks at Hendon station that I realised!  :lol:

Overall, a nice experience - might well return when I can plan better and book one of the younger girls.

Offline ghostgames66

Cheers for that. What other services were offered please?

Offline goodmans

went there last night not very attrative ladies there had 1 hour after about 40 min she said what else you want with massage i said hr she did that had a shower could not wait to come out give that a miss for a while

Offline Rupert

went there last night not very attrative ladies there had 1 hour after about 40 min she said what else you want with massage i said hr she did that had a shower could not wait to come out give that a miss for a while

Haven't been in a while, what was the ladies name