Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elmgrove massage studio, fishponds, bristol  (Read 5815 times)

jimmy100

I went to Elmgrove Massage studio, fishponds road, bristol. I got a spanish girl called Stefanie. olive skin, very plump, black hair, massive tits. She started off nice, chatting, but when I didn't come inside five minutes, she got very annoyed, and there was a very bad atmosphere. I called a halt, and got dressed. I tried to be friendly as we went to the door, but she was obviously very cross because I had not come quickly. I paid for 30 mins, but I was out inside 15 mins,That is clearly their target time. £40 FOR FIFTEEM MINS OF BEING MADE TO FEEL LIKE A FAILURE AND A NUISANCE. i WOULDNT GO BACK IF IT WAS FREE.

Offline Roth

Go for an indie.   :thumbsup: Simples!  :thumbsup:

vw

Go for an indie.   :thumbsup: Simples!  :thumbsup:
Yes agree, look where me and Rotherham have cross reviewed and you wont go wrong.

SirFrank

In the crazy world of punting Spanish generally means Romanian

vw

And Latin ! on VivaSheet

Cda1966

I think that Sergei is getting wise to the fact that we realise that, so in some cases just says they are British now. (scumbag Sergei)

vw

I think that Sergei is getting wise to the fact that we realise that, so in some cases just says they are British now. (scumbag Sergei)
that's why the scammed are to scared to call.  Fuck texts off and you can usually tell the city of conception

Cda1966

that's why the scammed are to scared to call.  Fuck texts off and you can usually tell the city of conception
sorry, but could you rephrase that, I got the bit about the scammed being scared to call, then you lost me

vw

sorry, but could you rephrase that, I got the bit about the scammed being scared to call, then you lost me
I ment, call them then you know the accent, always speak first then you can more often than not understand.  Sorry about the stowford riddles !

Cda1966

I ment, call them then you know the accent, always speak first then you can more often than not understand.  Sorry about the stowford riddles !
cheers for explaining, I can't remember who didn't say "text me" though