Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No Guilt Massage in Bristol, Recommend?  (Read 3066 times)

Offline lucadanke

External Link/Members Only

Hello chaps,

Just curious about Lisa providing this no guilt massage service in Bristol?

Has anybody experienced and can provide some valuable advice? Service, looks and extras info?

This will be my first punt so to speak and want to keep pretty guilt free for now.

Cheers!

Offline lucadanke

Just looking to get some more recent feedback if anyone has indulged?

Offline goatboy

I've seen Lisa a couple of times this year, and would recommend her. Pretty, easy-going, great tits. I don't think you can go wrong for a first punt, if you want to just dip your toe in, so to speak.

vw

Seems well reviewed, the more guilt the better for me but the massage does sound like a good sticking filler !

Offline Badvicar

Did they fill your stick VW? Was it extra? 

vw

Did they fill your stick VW? Was it extra?
never done misspelt stocking filler, thanks goodmullah

Offline Badvicar

You are welcome sir. This is the result of being bored in a Swindon hotel!

vw

Well im 3rd night of my bham tour some banging this week

Offline lostandfound

She may be skilled in the art of rub and tug but this would put me off her -

Looks to me like it may be a duplicate profile \ pg scam.

Offline Tomstevens17

Have seen her once before.  Very pretty, amazing knockers and great body.  Massage wasn't amazing, but I was there more for the tit wank than the massage.

Uses talc and the massage is quite soft.

This other profile, I'm pretty sure she used to offer full service in Bristol and Bath but stopped and did massage hence the other profile.

Would recommend seeing her but not if you after a proper massage.

vw

Have seen her once before.  Very pretty, amazing knockers and great body.  Massage wasn't amazing, but I was there more for the tit wank than the massage.
Where is the no guilt then ?  Surely most guys Mrs would consider a tit wank guilty ?  False advertising  think, tricking people in to sa false sense of security.  Give me a proper prossie any day !

SirFrank

She may be skilled in the art of rub and tug but this would put me off her -

Looks to me like it may be a duplicate profile \ pg scam.

Who's this? Not based in Bristol. How have you linked the two profiles?

I've seen her and reviewed her. Very pretty, amazing shape and awesome natural tits. I could go on. Massage is ok - with talc but the view is something to behold

« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:23:24 pm by SirFrank »

Offline lostandfound

Who's this? Not based in Bristol. How have you linked the two profiles?

I've seen her and reviewed her. Very pretty, amazing shape and awesome natural tits. I could go on. Massage is ok - with talc but the view is something to behold

The following link suggests to me that the two profiles may not be unconnected -

In addition some of the photos on the Cutee profile look like me to be of the same girl on the NG profile, and I think I may have seen them somewhere on that profile in the past.