Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3Some Session With Sexy Indi Elle & friend Helena's Adventure - London - NW5 -  (Read 2484 times)

17 review(s) for ~Tantra~ (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for SexyIndependent (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was going to have this session 2-3 weeks ago but fell through as HA was having a her monthly away day.

Finally got new date and time - start off with a 3some and then after HA leaves carry on with Sexy Elle for the extra hour -

Sexy Elle - 2 hour rate and HA was 1 hour outcall rate - IMO good money spent.

The location was a excellent modern up market apartment on the 2nd floor - in NW5 - Easy parking and the station was approx 10-15 mins walk away. However looking at the availability it seems the days are quickly being booked up -

Lots of existing reviews on Sexy Elle and I can confirm her comms and her service is top class - However it was Helena who equally impressed with -

She (Helena's Adv )  was a new duo partner I believe.  Arrived on time and was given a text with details of floor and flat no + address.

Got in and both girls were waiting Elle in all white bra and knickers with stockings and Helena was in all black - both girls looked so good and I knew straight away I was going to have a great time. Paperwork out of the way and a drink in the kitchen. Brief catch up chat and as we are talking Elle starts to unzip my trousers and starts to suck my gard dick - I am still talking to HA about her location and likes list and I have Elle whipping my dick out and doing a great job sucking me off.

AS my cock is being spit on and sucked and licked i am DFK Helena and this continues for another 10/15 mins - Helena is a super good looking girl - likeness I would say would be a close fit to - Charlize Theron

HA is approx 5' 8''  and  has blond hair and fair skin - - External Link/Members Only

Nice figure and such a beautiful face - Ok so in the kitchen Elle sucking me off and HA doing her best to explore my mouth and tongue -

Move to bedroom and carried on with more sex and anal with Elle as she is sucking HA pussy.

In summary 2 excellent girls who provide a excellent service Elle is sub and HA can be a sub - On this day Sexy Elle mixed it up and was playing both roles -

HA is a very very good looking girl - tall size 8 at most - great skin and a great smile - smallish tits and a great bum to work on.

Both girls excelled in the session and I finaly came all over both girls for a great finish.

We had just over an hour and it just showed how great both girls clicked as no trouble had happened in the skate 

Lots of other G/G actio n which carried on for the full hour -

G/G start then I am fcking HA and then I am flocking Sexy Helena - change of condom  every time we use a new game.

Had lots of kissing DTBJ and lost of different positions to cover the coast.  Carried on with me fcking HA who was licking Sam pussy and then vise versa.

Lots of G/G and lots of toys - double ended dildo and also a few smaller vibrating bullets  - No clock watching as I cam on both the girls as they laid flat out and wanted me to cum all over them both - Excellent pop 1 -

Both girls tried to get me up and going and we ran over time - Helena left and then I had another great hour with Elle.

Lots of DFK and also RO and 69 - FCK in mish and fck in dooie.

Had a superb hour and left with a great smile on my face. Hotel In Call

Overall an excellent session with the girls Elle and very beautiful Helena - Both sucked great BJ and some DT. Lots of very deep DTBJ as well as lots of licking and spitting on my dick - did both girls and now had Elle all to my self. Another round of DFK and lots of DTBJ -

Cannot really add any more but  both girls would be excellent for either as a 3some or do each girl separately

:hi:

vw

Sounds delightful, even if you have ruined my feng shui by changing your avitar.  :lol:

Offline shagbambi

Nice review P.  Glad you had a good time.

Offline G.Raff

Thanks PSW  :thumbsup:
Must see Helena now, Charilze Theron has always been one of my top fantasy fukcs!

Offline hornyguy19891

Nice review password!

Who would you say Elle looked like? Not seen her before and she's on my threesome list for the end of the year!

Offline tantric talents

Helena's profile suggests oral covered and no cim?
I was thinking 130 ph seems a little on the high side for that offering?  :hi:

Sylvester

I'd suggest if you are interested in meeting her, you drop her a line and enquire.  When I met her a couple of weeks ago she was fine with OWO.  No idea about CIM though as Elle took care of that....

A really nice, pretty girl.  I'd strongly recommend seeing her.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 12:23:07 pm by Sylvester »

Offline herbie007

Great review Password

Your not messing about mate and putting together some horny sessions with some horny girls.

Helena is another on the hot list thanks to you, Just wish I could keep up. :D

Glad you enjoyed. :drinks:

columbo

I just saw photos of Helena. She has a very long neck which should make kissing possible in doggy.

vw

I just saw photos of Helena. She has a very long neck which should make kissing possible in doggy.
Threesome helps with that anyhow.

Offline shagbambi

Covered oral is at discretion but you will see from previous reviews that quite a few guys have received OWO (I would say the majority).  Helena is vanilla, but what she does she does very very well.  Definitely a very good GFE.

password02

Yes she has a very attractive face and neck.  I was kissing her while doggie in between Elle licking me from behind.  Yes owo was a delight as was the cum all over their tits and mouth.   Hoping to see both again as solo next few weeks.   .  :cool:

doobes

but what she does she does very very well. Definitely a very good GFE.

+1

A uniquely intimate experience in my opinion.

columbo

AS my cock is being spit on and sucked and licked i am DFK Helena and this continues for another 10/15 mins - Helena is a super good looking girl - likeness I would say would be a close fit to - Charlize Theron

As long as she doesn't look like the Charlize Theron of Monster, then she's fine with me.

Offline Hobbit

Was going to have this session 2-3 weeks ago but fell through as HA was having a her monthly away day.

Finally got new date and time - start off with a 3some and then after HA leaves carry on with Sexy Elle for the extra hour -

Sexy Elle - 2 hour rate and HA was 1 hour outcall rate - IMO good money spent.

The location was a excellent modern up market apartment on the 2nd floor - in NW5 - Easy parking and the station was approx 10-15 mins walk away. However looking at the availability it seems the days are quickly being booked up -

Lots of existing reviews on Sexy Elle and I can confirm her comms and her service is top class - However it was Helena who equally impressed with -

She (Helena's Adv )  was a new duo partner I believe.  Arrived on time and was given a text with details of floor and flat no + address.

Got in and both girls were waiting Elle in all white bra and knickers with stockings and Helena was in all black - both girls looked so good and I knew straight away I was going to have a great time. Paperwork out of the way and a drink in the kitchen. Brief catch up chat and as we are talking Elle starts to unzip my trousers and starts to suck my gard dick - I am still talking to HA about her location and likes list and I have Elle whipping my dick out and doing a great job sucking me off.

HA is approx 5' 8''  and  has blond hair and fair skin - - External Link/Members Only

Nice figure and such a beautiful face - Ok so in the kitchen Elle sucking me off and HA doing her best to explore my mouth and tongue -

Move to bedroom and carried on with more sex and anal with Elle as she is sucking HA pussy.

In summary 2 excellent girls who provide a excellent service Elle is sub and HA can be a sub - On this day Sexy Elle mixed it up and was playing both roles -

HA is a very very good looking girl - tall size 8 at most - great skin and a great smile - smallish tits and a great bum to work on.

Both girls excelled in the session and I finaly came all over both girls for a great finish.

We had just over an hour and it just showed how great both girls clicked as no trouble had happened in the skate 

Lots of other G/G actio n which carried on for the full hour -

G/G start then I am fcking HA and then I am flocking Sexy Helena - change of condom  every time we use a new game.

Had lots of kissing DTBJ and lost of different positions to cover the coast.  Carried on with me fcking HA who was licking Sam pussy and then vise versa.

Lots of G/G and lots of toys - double ended dildo and also a few smaller vibrating bullets  - No clock watching as I cam on both the girls as they laid flat out and wanted me to cum all over them both - Excellent pop 1 -

Both girls tried to get me up and going and we ran over time - Helena left and then I had another great hour with Elle.

Lots of DFK and also RO and 69 - FCK in mish and fck in dooie.

Had a superb hour and left with a great smile on my face. Hotel In Call

Overall an excellent session with the girls Elle and very beautiful Helena - Both sucked great BJ and some DT. Lots of very deep DTBJ as well as lots of licking and spitting on my dick - did both girls and now had Elle all to my self. Another round of DFK and lots of DTBJ -

Cannot really add any more but  both girls would be excellent for either as a 3some or do each girl separately

:hi:

Nice review PW. I saw Helena a few weeks back and also had a great time. Review to follow soon. The only thing holding me back for a repeat session is that she doesn't do CIM and also in my opinion she isn't 26, I would say more closer to 34-35. Would you agree?

Offline PLeisure

Nice review PW. I saw Helena a few weeks back and also had a great time. Review to follow soon. The only thing holding me back for a repeat session is that she doesn't do CIM and also in my opinion she isn't 26, I would say more closer to 34-35. Would you agree?
As a quick sidenote, LJ - I found your review of Englishgracexx very helpful and look forward to similar on Helena.  :hi:
The "no CiM" I'd be OK with... did you enjoy any OWO from her? That's the one thing holding me back

Offline Hobbit

As a quick sidenote, LJ - I found your review of Englishgracexx very helpful and look forward to similar on Helena.  :hi:
The "no CiM" I'd be OK with... did you enjoy any OWO from her? That's the one thing holding me back

Her OWO was very good and she paid a lot of attention to the balls. She was very accommodating and did everything I asked. Also, I loved the way she grinds against you whilst kissing. I'm very tempted to go back, and I will soon but I have a few more to see first. I really would like to see Adele again because I only saw her once last year and then trying to get a booking was nearly impossible so I gave up.

password02

Helena gives some great OWO and she is a great kisser - IMO age wise anything from 26 to 32 - I found her very attractive and very very cute so age to me is not an issue - Facially she is exactly what I llok for - attractive, perfect smile, great skin and such a lovely girly innocent face while sucking my dick.

Really do not worry about the age issue - If she looks good to me then IMO she could be anything from 18 to 39

Hornydevil247

Great review Password. :thumbsup:

I had a great time with both Helena and Elle at the weekend.

HD

password02

Great review Password. :thumbsup:

I had a great time with both Helena and Elle at the weekend.

HD

Nice Mr   :diablo: - Glad you had a good time - will you have time to review?

columbo

Is Helena a smoker? Her AW profile doesn't have the interview.

password02

Is Helena a smoker? Her AW profile doesn't have the interview.

Not that I know - We had several DFK session and no smoke on her - I am an ex smoker so would have picked it up if she was a smoker

columbo

Not that I know - We had several DFK session and no smoke on her - I am an ex smoker so would have picked it up if she was a smoker

Thank you sir, for the quick reply. This girl is now number one on my hot list. I might see her this week, even tomorrow if she is easy to book. Her reviews suggest she excels at DFK.

password02

Excellent DFK - very slow and sensual with great tongue action - Not down your throat but nice and slow seductive kissing

doobes

Is Helena a smoker?

From what I understand she is. Or at least a casual smoker. Or I completely got the wrong end of the stick. Either way you won't notice.

She does seem to have a worrying energy drink addiction though.  :cool:

I might see her this week, even tomorrow if she is easy to book. Her reviews suggest she excels at DFK.

If you liked the OP's experience she's offering duos with Elle today. Best to get in contact by phone.

Excellent DFK - very slow and sensual with great tongue action - Not down your throat but nice and slow seductive kissing

+1

columbo

If you liked the OP's experience she's offering duos with Elle today. Best to get in contact by phone.
Thanks but no thanks. I am not into duos.

Hornydevil247

Nice Mr   :diablo: - Glad you had a good time - will you have time to review?

I will Mr PW sometime this week

columbo

I just had Helena add me as a follower on Twitter. We exchanged the odd Direct message. All I can say is that the girl is very friendly and kind hearted. I am so impressed with her attitude that I am seeing her next week.