Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nympho Blonde 24 - Tower Hill (ish)  (Read 1549 times)

5 review(s) for NYMPHO_BLONDE_24_ (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

scorpion61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm giving Camilla a positive rating even though there were a number of factors which would usually lead to at best a neutral from me. But outweighing these was her dedicated attention to my arse. Few girls are really keen on this which makes Camilla special.

Comms were good if somewhat one worded by text. Her apartment is a bit of a trek from both Aldgate East and Tower Hill and the entrance is a little bit hard to find. Flat itself is modern with a smart bathroom. Pictures are clearly her. Reasonably pretty blonde, late 20s, decent body.

Negatives first. Kissing was uninspiring and eventually I gave up. Despite my best efforts my usually reliable RO seemed to have little effect on her, although she did take a finger in her arse. This slipped in very easily - a well worn path I think. The whole punt was very stilted, no natural flow to it, Camilla wanted me to tell her "what next" each time.

Positives. I told C that I liked having my arse played with and this she did with gusto. Small, vibrating dildo, fingers and tongue all gave me a seeing to mostly accompanied by simultaneous OWO. We did try her strap on but that was just too big for me. After my failure at RO we returned to my arse play. Me on my back in went the vibrating dildo and I managed to hold that in place while the mac went on and , in reverse cow girl, she guided me into her arse. Double anal penetration! Lovely view of my cock sliding in and out of her arse. Quick switch round, off with the mac and with buzzy still doing it's job on me she wanked me to completion in her mouth.

So not my usual GFE experience but such a great time was had by my arse I have to rate this as positive. Not for everyone I know.

£80 for an hour. Very good value. Now if I can find a GFE with the same dedication to my arse......

Offline thebastard

That's really good to know, I've been eyeing her but wasn't sure if she was serious about anal and rimming. No problems about "A Levels at discretion", I take it.

doobes

Nice work scorpion61. I don't know that it's my bag but I can't help but admire your dedication to the art of anal play. :thumbsup:

serious about anal

Three reviews - all anal. I'd say she's pretty relaxed about it.

scorpion61

That's really good to know, I've been eyeing her but wasn't sure if she was serious about anal and rimming. No problems about "A Levels at discretion", I take it.

No problem at all with A level in fact she suggested it. Her rimming is ok but not on a par with xxAlice or Anitassecret - but she is better value.