Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicola...Busty..., Seven Kings  (Read 1292 times)

1 review(s) for NICOLA...BUSTY... (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sparta Prada

External Link/Members Only

I rang the number, the girl or maid had good English and a charming manner so I agreed to meet Nicola. Arrived at the agreed time, and phoned from the car to get the final address details, no answer. SMS arrives asking me to wait ten minutes. Ten minutes go by, no further texts so I drive off. By the time I arrive home a couple of other texts arrive: first one says she is having a shower to make herself beautiful for me and she is worth the wait, the second text asks whether I'm still there, this text arrived 45 minutes after the originally agreed time!

Avoid.

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

I rang the number, the girl or maid had good English and a charming manner so I agreed to meet Nicola. Arrived at the agreed time, and phoned from the car to get the final address details, no answer. SMS arrives asking me to wait ten minutes. Ten minutes go by, no further texts so I drive off. By the time I arrive home a couple of other texts arrive: first one says she is having a shower to make herself beautiful for me and she is worth the wait, the second text asks whether I'm still there, this text arrived 45 minutes after the originally agreed time!

Avoid.

Thanks for the heads up, sounds like back to back bookings or the woman had gone out and was running late.

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks for the heads up, sounds like back to back bookings or the woman had gone out and was running late.
Interesting thing is whoever answered the phone hooked me in with her manner, so a part of me is still intrigued whether I spoke to a maid or Nicola herself. But I will never know, I'm not prepared to waste my time like this.

God, I'm starting to sound like Smiths!

Online Lance

Thanks for the heads up. Wanted to meet her also.

Offline punk

Interesting thing is whoever answered the phone hooked me in with her manner, so a part of me is still intrigued whether I spoke to a maid or Nicola herself. But I will never know, I'm not prepared to waste my time like this.

God, I'm starting to sound like Smiths!

If they were honest, it would be "Its friday and we are busy,thats the reason you were messed around"

Offline tark82

I have seen that girl about 2 weeks ago. She definitely has a receptionist, and laughably I was also kept waiting  for about 15 minutes while she was "taking a shower"!

Online Lance

I have seen that girl about 2 weeks ago. She definitely has a receptionist, and laughably I was also kept waiting  for about 15 minutes while she was "taking a shower"!

How was she?

Offline punk

Their all taking a shower if they are back to back bookings or the woman has pissed off out and is late coming back.

Offline bestbefore

So where is the review?

evenodds

I'm tempted to go see her. I've had a quiet year so far, Boobs look nice and big   :)

Offline tark82

I was also attracted by her pictures, but her tits were very saggy.
The service was also average, and although she is willing to please it just didn't work for me.

I take the point about the missing review, should have done it long time ago...