Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanilla Bridget - Golders Green  (Read 1348 times)

1 review(s) for Vanilla Bridget (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

EE

External Link/Members Only

First review  :cool:

As it is my first review, I will not be doing an essay like elders but go straight to the point.

Gril as in the photos but with red hair. Another Romanian but I can confirm she is worth seeing. Approx age 20-25, 165cm tall (rather small).
Boobs seem bigger, but natural D. Easygoing attitude, very welcoming and smiles a lot.
Sex wise, everything with a rubber, no kissing (is it me?!) or just closed lips, does not mind 69 and tastes well and MOANS. No clock watching.

Only down side is that when I entered the property which is located on the corner above kebab shop, I met another punter in the door, priceless seeing his reaction or rather face  :hi:

EE

Unfortunately not  :thumbsdown:

But still happy with overall product :cool:

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks for the review.  Much much better available in North London for £100 - keep looking or check out The_Don's reviews - it's his patch and his reviews are thorough.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 03:27:28 pm by JamesRockford »

doobes

Well done. I usually ignore these profiles in Golders.

Much much better available in North London for £100 - keep looking or check out The_Don's reviews - it's his patch and his reviews are thorough.

+1

The_Don's been a bit quiet of late but to be fair it's been a little quiet in NW London lately.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:15:45 pm by doobes »

Offline The_Don

Still punting, as before.

Just doing as many reviews (currently have a back log and may or may not get around to posting them)