Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _~Amelia~_ London suburbs 2hr outcall  (Read 2438 times)

Quesadilla

My first punt after a long hiatus. Yes, the bitch is back!  :lol:

Who? _~Amelia~_
External Link/Members Only
What? 2 hour outcall
How much? £220 + travelling costs (pre-agreed appears to charge around £10 for London suburbs, £20 for further afield)
Why? Review by Bigus Dickus - thanks for TOFTT and sharing!  Rome salutes you! :hi:

About the girl
         Looks (face)
  Face pics in PG probably don't quite do her justice - quite pretty facially. Is she 19? Hmmm 20's for sure I would say.  Hard to imagine much less than 25 just from her looks / maturity but I have spent a fair amount of time with 20-25 year old Poles of late so I'm not convinced.

Looks (body) States 5'2" on profile - I am sure she is taller than that so not quite as petite as I was expecting, also again I am not convinced she has the body of a 19 year old.  Not bad by any means but not very fit / toned.  Her PG pics are reasonably representative - especially the shots of her in the bathroom in black lingerie with red fishnets. BD put a link to a pic from her PG which I agree is also an accurate representation.
External Link/Members Only

Services Very good GFE, lots of very passionate DFK, very nice OWO / DTBJ, RO / 69 / rimming, lots of positions - all delivered very enthusiastically. Very responsive.  But she waited til quite late in the punt to state that she likes rough sex / BDSM at which point it was a bit late.

Attitude   Friendly, fun, professional, all as I had gathered from reading BD's review.

Comms   Her English is excellent.  Comms were mostly good but a couple of minor negatives in my view:
1) She had her "available today" light on a few times but did not reply to emails for ages and then told me she was not actually available that day.  I suspect many punters rely on the "available today" when searching for short notice punts so a little frustrating.
2) In my initial e-mail I specifically requested A levels and then in my booking confirmation I stated A levels again and added the extra £50 fee in the booking amount.  On the day I handed over the cash including the extra for A and she didn't query it so I just assumed all was fine.  I probably should have re-iterated at that stage my request.  When I suggested A mid-punt she told me she only does A levels with punters she's already met before. I only highlight it because she was adamant that this is stated in her profile, which it is not, and she probably should have said that during our initial comms / booking.  All it says in her Q&A is that "A levels are at her discretion" which is not the same thing.  I was not charged the extra £50 so it was not a major issue but it did disrupt the flow of the punt for me and is why I'm not as unreservedly positive about my review as I might otherwise have been.  Partly my fault for not re-stating my request at the beginning of the punt. I would just advise other punters to be aware.

Positives - Friendly, funny, put me right at ease.
Full-on passionate GFE from the start
Excellent OWO / DTBJ
Very enthusiastic all round
Good value as long as A levels are not your thing

Negatives - Outcalls only.
A levels not available on a first meeting.
Might want to take her "Available today" sign with a pinch of salt...

Summary I agree wholeheartedly with pretty much everything BD had to say - very enthusiastic, energetic, confident and mature - all in all a great service at a great price. She is fairly new to the game so may need to just tighten her comms up a little bit and especially be more explicit about A levels. Time will tell whether she is genuinely into A levels or not and how she delivers them, so far she talks the talk but not seen any reviews that state whether she walks the walk.

Recommend? Despite a few minor issues mainly re comms I'd certainly say well worth a punt. 

Visit again? For me it's a maybe. At £120 for an hr for outcalls then pretty good vfm for sure.  If she includes BDSM in the same price she will be a definite possibility, otherwise she is just way too vanilla.  If she is thinking of charging an extra £50 for more of a PSE package ( A levels / BDSM) then I'd say it's not looking good vfm for me at the moment - when I consider I could revisit the likes of Horny Polish Girl / Hayley XX, MissKDD or Lindsey XX (on her return) for similar money I'd probably have to say no to a follow up with Amelia.

Profile at time of punt
Hidden Image/Members Only

password02

Thanks for the update Mr Q and hope to see a few more coming through over the coming months.

Was she on time when she arrived? and is she a clock watcher or was she relaxed about your 2 hours

Thanks

Quesadilla

Thanks for the update Mr Q and hope to see a few more coming through over the coming months.

Was she on time when she arrived? and is she a clock watcher or was she relaxed about your 2 hours

Thanks

She was getting the train over to me and predicted exactly which train she'd be on so all good there.

Neither of us had a clock / watch in the bedroom so never any time pressure.

Busy dusting off my HL and prioritising so more reviews coming soon.   :drinks:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Glad you had a good time.

I think there is a pattern here: Polish, outcalls only, travels by train. Thinking back 10 years or so, only ever had great successes with that formula.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Very good informative review Q.

Good to have you back  :hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Good balanced review. Does this mean my review caused you to bin the girlfriend are are you dabbling in both worlds?  :D

Offline realist

thanks for the review. I am meeting with her soon so can hopefully add to the list of reviews. She has said that anal is at her discretion but like you can see where it is only at second meet - will see what happens.

You mentioned rimming. Her profile states  rimming (receiving).Does she offer rimming or were you doing the rimming?

Quesadilla

thanks for the review. I am meeting with her soon so can hopefully add to the list of reviews. She has said that anal is at her discretion but like you can see where it is only at second meet - will see what happens.

You mentioned rimming. Her profile states  rimming (receiving).Does she offer rimming or were you doing the rimming?

Rimming is on her only.

Quesadilla

Good balanced review. Does this mean my review caused you to bin the girlfriend are are you dabbling in both worlds?  :D

Nah, I didn't actually bin her because of your review - it was on it's last legs, pretty much done and dusted when I made that comment.  :D 

I could see the writing was on the wall (said something like "Romans they go the house!" :lol:) but I was still kind of hoping it could be salvaged at that point as the sex with the gf was just so fucking good.  Unfortunately it was also increasingly rare given other issues we were having.

As a result I must admit I'm now finding punting just a tad underwhelming by comparison which may be leading to a more measured review style. Thanks for noticing.   :hi:

Offline claretandblue

cheers for the review, i didnt recognise this girl but she seemingly was on my hotlist, i might give her a go :hi:

squeezebox

Nice review Q..

Welcome back.. It'll take a little time to re-adjust back into the world of punting. The under-whelming feeling will soon pass as I'm sure your hotlist is a premium one.    :drinks:

Quesadilla

Nice review Q..

Welcome back.. It'll take a little time to re-adjust back into the world of punting. The under-whelming feeling will soon pass as I'm sure your hotlist is a premium one.    :drinks:
Thanks SB!  :drinks:

Yep the HL is helping me get over my loss - believe it or not quite a lot of well reviewed girls I never managed to see - ~Dee~, Ameera, Michelle Independent, Hazel Kitty, Lily Hart, AnalQueen, Stacy Nice Summer, Lovely Emily to name literally just the top of my shortlist...just a matter of timing and logistics.  :D

Meanwhile have to wait weeks to see some of my old regulars as they are such very busy little bees.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks SB!  :drinks:

Yep the HL is helping me get over my loss - believe it or not quite a lot of well reviewed girls I never managed to see - ~Dee~, Ameera, Michelle Independent, Hazel Kitty, Lily Hart, AnalQueen, Stacy Nice Summer, Lovely Emily to name literally just the top of my shortlist...just a matter of timing and logistics.  :D

Meanwhile have to wait weeks to see some of my old regulars as they are such very busy little bees.
I reckon  a dee ameera duo would be right up your street