Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Beauty - Warren Street  (Read 1743 times)

17 review(s) for blonde sky (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

scorpion61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sky is well reviewed on here and I have little to add other than to stay she was a very enjoyable GFE punt.

Comms were good by text and her apartment is well known, close to Warren Street station, modern, discreet access, nice bathroom. Shares with Sophie X.

Sky is not a classic beauty in the ECB, Michelle Independent style. She is somewhat "elfin" if that makes sense , short dark hair, brace on her lower teeth, multiple tattoos which don't show on her profile pics (are otherwise accurate but limited) and a very nice, petite body with responsive nipples. Someone said evidence of child birth but I didn't see that.

Although there was no physical contact until I had showered and we were ready for action, things moved along very naturally after that. Kissing got more and more passionate with tongue as we both became stimulated and we flowed naturally with no prompting from one thing to another. OWO, RO with fingers ( very responsive both in terms of wetness and vocal reaction - I know not to read anything into to it but I do appreciate it when a girl says "thank you" after my ministrations) Sex in missionary (my choice).

Sky is interesting to chat with and is all round good company.

£110 for an hour. If there wasn't such a choice of others to see I would definitely return. I may still.

doobes

Thanks for the review. :hi: One of the good ones in the NW1 area.

Someone said evidence of child birth but I didn't see that.

No, me neither.

Big Cat

Glad you enjoyed scorpion. I wasn't sure how to describe her face either but I like the "elfin" description.