Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina - mature sexy Thai (Sheffield)  (Read 2338 times)

3 review(s) for Ninaoriental (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ade65

On AW - External Link/Members Only

Went to see her tonight, £60 for 30 mins (offers owo for £20 extra).

Nina is also on vivastreet, but she's better looking in real life than her face pics look on there :)

Nice figure - the photos are genuine - and a very friendly & chatty lady, put me at ease straight away. Very prominent and enjoyable nipples :)

Made me a cuppa when I got there, but the clock didn't start until I'd finished it :)

Started with a fairly standard massage, but it felt nicer because her long hair was stroking my back as well. Turned over for kissing and some RO, before moving onto the main event.

She is enthusiastic, makes the right noises without being over-dramatic, and genuinely seemed to get into the sex - which she is good at :)

New to Sheffield but intends to stay for a good while, independent and well worth a visit. Lovely lady. I'm already thinking about my next visit.

gilou

Where is she based? Her vivastreet says Kelham Island, S3 but AW suggests she's out near Abbeydale Road / Chesterfield Road?

Offline Ade65

Yes, just noticed that!

She's off Abbeydale Road, near B&M. Well worth a visit! May go back this weekend myself :)

Offline Ade65

Well, I saw her again yesterday, and it was even better - much more a full gfe experience, very enthusiastic.

However she was a bit upset as the friend who had arranged the flat for her now wanted to put someone else in there (someone who would pay more). This afternoon had a text from her saying she's had to move down to Whitstable where she has a new flat.

Very disappointing :( But she is hoping to get back to Sheffield. Fingers crossed, as she is lovely.

Offline Ade65

Just heard from her that she will be back in Sheffield next week  :P  As soon as she is, I'll be visiting again!

Definitely one to look for fellas - very sexy lady. There are a few other Thai girls on vivastreet at the mo as well, so I may have to branch out, for research  :D

Offline Ade65

She's back, and was well worth the wait :)  I do need to see some other Oriental girls too, I know, but I really enjoy my time with Nina.

Went to see her yesterday and had a fantastic session. Her hair on my back felt really erotic, which set things up nicely. She does charge extra for OWO, which seems pretty standard now. I didn't bother with that, as I was pretty much ready for the main event by the time she'd got me turned over.

Hoping my bank balance doesn't get too hurt by her return!

Just off London Road, nice flat and felt very welcome.

Now to investigate some of the other Asian ladies around here.....