Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Bailey (LSS) - is she still there?  (Read 783 times)

cartman2k15

Recently, I've read a lot of good things about Bailey from LSS on here.  Phoned up a few times recently to find out who's working but her name never comes up.

Anyone know if she's still there (and if so, what days she normally works) - or has she moved on?  Hope not as LSS seems to be a bit hit or miss nowadays.

Offline foreverchanges

Recently, I've read a lot of good things about Bailey from LSS on here.  Phoned up a few times recently to find out who's working but her name never comes up.

Anyone know if she's still there (and if so, what days she normally works) - or has she moved on?  Hope not as LSS seems to be a bit hit or miss nowadays.

Definitely more miss than hit for the last three years..or possibly a lot longer depending on how long you've been going there.

bbb

tip, if you're phoning the place up, you can ask what shifts a particular girl is doing that week, ( they do the rotas on a Sunday afternoon)

Or just straight up ask if the girl is still there

It's not  as if you're phoning an  Indian call center.

cartman2k15

Thanks for the tip bbb - not in any way patronising.

You must be a barrel of laughs.

cartman2k15

Sorry man, that was harsh.  I apologise.

Of course I could just phone up and ask directly, and that's exactly what I'd have done were it not for my wife being within earshot all evening.  I just thought someone on here might know off-hand.

I'll just give them a bell tomorrow when I get a chance.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:15:01 pm by cartman2k15 »

Gb7

She was there a week past Friday. Late shift.
Seen her a few times and hope she hasn't gone.
Certainly didn't give the impression she was moving on.
I usually just phone up and ask when she's on and they reel off her shifts for the week

JazzMan

Why don't you ask them?

cartman2k15

Why don't you ask them?

As I said above, I would have just phoned up last night but my wife was within earshot.  I only asked on here in case anybody knew off-hand.

Anyway, I snuck out of work at a quiet moment today and phoned LSS.  Turns out Bailey's on holiday this week - mystery solved.