Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barcelona: Apricots - Arizala 74  (Read 2923 times)

johndoe84

Anyone been here? How is it compared to brothels in the dodgy parts of the city like La Rambla? I'm going to see a Barcelona match on the evening of 29th September and it's very close to the stadium. Think I might stop by for a quick punt after the match, as it says "we invite you to visit us before, during or after games" on the website: External Link/Members Only

Never punted outside of England though so I'm a bit skeptical.

Guiseppex

Hi guy, I strongly recomend you stay away from the Ramblas if you look for a prostitute. They often rip off tourists. When I travel to Barcelona I usually contact Apricots and have them send a girl to the hotel. I don't know what the place is like because I've never been but I think you can trust them.

Offline davison

Apricots is well run and reputable. I reviewed a meet there in June 16. Recommended.

Guiseppex

Apricots is well run and reputable. I reviewed a meet there in June 16. Recommended.

These last weeks I decided to go to Apricots located in the eixample (I think) and its really a trustworthy club, discreet atmosphere, without deceptions.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:45:27 pm by Guiseppex »

Online webpunter

The burds look fit-as.  The decor of the place reminds me of LaVieEnRose - which i have just mentioned on another thread.  Very modern rooms.  Will store the intel for a trip to El Classico

Offline Harrybk

One of my best experiences in my life was in Barcelona with Oriana, a goddess. The club was next to FC Barcelona Stadium. 

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

One of my best experiences in my life was in Barcelona with Oriana, a goddess. The club was next to FC Barcelona Stadium.

Harry , more details please ! The prices , SPs , Comfort/Decor , Location etc !

Online webpunter

A fairly decent selection of burds.  There is even a doll available  :lol:   External Link/Members Only

Offline Harrybk

Harry , more details please ! The prices , SPs , Comfort/Decor , Location etc !

Azucar D Artagnan sorry for not replying before, I got lost! ;9 The place is very nice and clean, a bit cramped but the rooms are fucking good and the atmosphere is perfect.
The experience with Oriana was amazing, a very nice and spicy girl. I like girls with big tits and I enjoyed a lot being with Oriana.  :wacko:
1 hour costs 110€ and special services charge separately. I saw that the External Link/Members Only are in detail on the website.