Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rampant Rhia  (Read 3030 times)

Offline kebabkid

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her and got any info? Very tempted.

Thanks in advance

KK

Offline Tmor25

Wow! Second that. I'm very tempted to TOFTT as she bears a passing resemblance to Amy Childs!

Offline kebabkid

If you do before I do please let me know!

Cheers

Offline kebabkid

Offline Kraken001

Any info yet from anyone I'm severely tempted myself?!

Takalah

Damn she looks hot, tits look fake though. Anyone TOFT yet?

Online Anadin

Damn she looks hot, tits look fake though. Anyone TOFT yet?

Well it says they're enhanced on her profile. I almost booked when she was in Grays but the comms were dodgy, I thought I was communicating with her and then it turned out to be her pimp plus the hotel had recently implemented some paid through reception parking and that's not something I was comfortable with especially if they asked for my room number so I bailed. She's recently got a bit of bad AW feedback so I'm not sure about her even though she's kinda local.

Offline Hansolo69

I think you will find a few 'model' type girls have very similar profiles and are 'managed' by the same person.

I don't like going through a manager / pimp.

Offline Hansolo69

I think you will find a few 'model' type girls have very similar profiles and are 'managed' by the same person.

For example :-
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Anadin

I don't like going through a manager / pimp.

Yeah I noticed at least 2 girls with that profile type, doesn't bother me too much that they have pimps it was the pretending that bothered me. When I tried to ask about how you pay for the parking that's when they suddenly gave me a new number and told me to "contact Rhia" which is when I asked who I was texting and they tried to pretend that it was her on another number although the game was clearly up.