Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facially attractive girls  (Read 5095 times)

Online j122

Not sure of her pattern.

Best thing I can suggest is email her, she's usually quick to reply when she's logged in.

Diehard

I dont need to calm down, your the one that keeps asking questions about her, why not book a meet and find out for yourself, and tbf you have asked numerous questions about her in the past....

This is a forum where punters ask questions about hookers. It is not obligatory to book having asked a question. You sound like her pimp!

Timmy2

Having seen Rosie on her own yesterday, I noticed just how pretty she really is ( I must have been excited by the duo when I met her last time and missed it)
Anyway, I believe she fully deserves to on this list, she is truly beautiful (and Jesus she is flipping dirty)  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Raddy

Timmy2

Obviously I meant Jessie (was Rosie) doooh     :wacko:

Raddy

MrBridger

Having seen Rosie on her own yesterday, I noticed just how pretty she really is ( I must have been excited by the duo when I met her last time and missed it)
Anyway, I believe she fully deserves to on this list, she is truly beautiful (and Jesus she is flipping dirty)  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Raddy

In her main profile pic she's got that weird eyebrow thing going on where they seem to be moving higher up her forehead. That looks really weird to me. However she's also got fewer tattoos in that pic so I assume it's an older one.

Are they more natural looking now?

Timmy2

Hi
Yep, they are  ;)
The pic with her sat on the piano is about what she looks like now, but prettier

Cheers
Raddy

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

what about safiaxo?

External Link/Members Only

I know there's no face pics on her page but those who have seen her would agree she is beautiful facially
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 12:23:30 pm by Thr0bbing_Hood »

Offline _Bender_

what about safiaxo?

External Link/Members Only

I know there's no face pics on her page but those who have seen her would agree she is beautiful facially

Totally agree... Safiaxo gorgeous, she's also trimmed down too  :wacko:

TheNewSeeker

Looks like VD is 'back'  :dance:

Veronica Diamond's profile today states she 'is back in the business', and gearing up to provide in-call services in Long Eaton from October. At last I may get chance to see her!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:timeout:

Online j122

Looks like VD is 'back'  :dance:

Veronica Diamond's profile today states she 'is back in the business', and gearing up to provide in-call services in Long Eaton from October. At last I may get chance to see her!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:timeout:

Yeah I noticed that, looks like she's back at her old place with Dani, might have to pay a return visit.

Offline Jerboa

Facially attractive, it's got to be Jet (aka Paige) from Massage Northampton, stunning girl.