Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: misskatty91  (Read 647 times)

1 review(s) for misskatty91 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punter87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1hr Outcall, £120

She was a Plan C punt after External Link/Members Only was a complete no show.

Appearance: Pics are accurate but has much darker/tanned skin. Face and breasts are definitely the same so not a bait and switch as ppl on thread were speculating. Was wearing leather jacket, black top, tights, leather high heel boots for those that like that look.

Meet (in detail): She turned up about 20mins late. She said she was Czech and certainly had a proper grumpy East European attitude. Fucked about for 7-8 mins in the bathroom "getting ready" but hadn't actually taken any of her clothes off. (It's a 1 hr punt) Asked her to take her boots off and went VERY EE grumpy about it: threw them on the floor etc.

Sat on sofa and tried to kiss, she said no kissing. Asked her to take her clothes off, again massive attitude and really dragged it out in terms of timewasting. Moved to the bed. She really dragged out getting stuff out of her bag, took a minute to tie up her hair, every TW thing she could do.

Then proceeded to wipe my cock with a baby wipe despite the fact that i had a shower just previously etc and did it hard causing me to yell in pain... Told her off and she got angry... Eventually got her to give OWO. She did it ok, though lots of wanking... [Typical prossie logic to not do kissing but to give OWO...]

Moved onto missionary and she made it clear that she had no enthusiasm at all. Then she was completely dead in terms of interaction and obviously no kissing allowed... Fucked her like that for 10-12 mins just to drag it out as I was determined NOT to pop quickly. No cum on body allowed... so cummed into condom.

She then spent 10 mins in the shower after which I chuked her out. Would have loved a 2nd pop but imagine trying to get hard/talk when she made it blatantly obvious she didn't want to be there to the point of extreme rudeness. etc

Positives: lovely breasts
Negatives: horrible attitude, no kissing, no enthusiasm, was actually hostile at times, grumpy
                          Massive amount of timewasting (hopefully that has come through in the report).
                          OWO, involved plenty of wanking. Missionary was just dead in terms of action.

Summary: Avoid!

PS: that's my 3rd really shit punt in a row. Used have some crackers, meeting nice girls etc Might just give it a rest for a month or 2 to rekindle enthusiasm.

Offline tantric talents

So sorry to hear of your experience and run of bad luck.
We do appreciate the toftt but I think your next girl perhaps should be one that has been well reviewed here?
If it's any consolation I met with a pretty Moldovan born Czech girl yesterday in Nice. No kissing, no breast touching. no fingering, no RO, no Cim , toothy owo etc etc
It was an unmitigated disaster so awful that the girl realised how bad it was going and offered half the money back! Needless to say I took the money and skidaddled  :scare:

Offline PLeisure

No kissing, no breast touching. no fingering, no RO, no Cim , toothy owo etc etc

Sheesh..... what was left??  :D Talk about Reductionism...  :unknown:

Offline Punter87

So sorry to hear of your experience and run of bad luck.
We do appreciate the toftt but I think your next girl perhaps should be one that has been well reviewed here?

Definitely. Might try one of my previous regulars. At least I know precisely what I am getting.

Offline tantric talents

Well I tried again last night in Cannes and struck lucky with- now get this- a very well stacked and freckled half Ukrainian half Brazilian. :thumbsup:
Best Cim I have had for a long time  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:21:39 pm by tantric talents »