Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia - Polish outcaller. Force of nature.  (Read 6656 times)

11 review(s) for _~Amelia~_ (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline backofthenet

If there was a tier above positive I would assign this punt that rating.

Firstly, sincere and humble thanks to the well endowed Python fan for alerting the board to this girl. She is seriously good.

She arrived late - I later learned that this was because she was running late from another punter, and that I was punt 3/4 today.
Despite this, she arrived fresh as a daisy, smelling and tasting great. Loads of perfume and a wad of make up had been applied, despite the fact that she's a good looking girl - would give her a solid 7 for looks. Have a look at her private gallery for an exact representation of what you're getting (how often do we say that??)

Had barely been able to run through my tried and tested icebreaking chat about interailing in Poland in 1998 before she had her studded tongue in my mouth and is riding me, fully clothed, like she's on the log flume at Alton Towers. Hand straight down my pants before I had time to say "it's getting hot in here, perhaps we should go next door and have sex".

I'll curtail the details, because it was exactly like BD's experience, but she gives a truly fantastic DT oral, has an ENORMOUS and very edible labia, makes all the right noises when you're attending to it, and encouraged me to stick a middle finger in knuckle deep as she clasped at the bedsheets.

Couldn't wait for me to get a johnny on and get to it - during mish she's clasping my head in her hands and sticking her tongue so deep down my throat she tickled my oesophagus. I probably haven't spelt that word correctly but it doesn't MATTER because she had what sounded like a pretty convincing orgasm before brief fucks in doggy and cowgirl. After which, she demanded I came in her mouth before depositing it in some tissues.

Her after sales service was fantastic, letting me dribble wine into her mouth whilst she nuzzled at my ears and laughed at my hilarious jokes. There was no perceptible shift in enthusiasm or attentiveness to my needs post orgasm, which many hookers struggle with. I then sent her on her way to punter no. 4 - my hand on her arse as we walked down the street to the bus stop (classy I know) and she gave me a big snog before she boarded.

I really don't have anything negative to say - she is a lovely, ebullient girl with fluent English (lived in the UK for 12 years) who has an astonishing sexual appetite and a hot little body. She says she is 19 and still lives with her mum - I'm not entirely sure she isn't a bit older as she did admit to me that she's been doing it for "a bit" pre adultwork. One thing I do know is that she's going to be in very fucking hot demand from now on.

Just as good as Angela Minx (qv) and wears the same perfume - Angel by Thierry Mugler (I think - anyway, I still stink of it which is ace)

Do not hesitate.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From her PG!

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

1. You spelt oesophagus correctly.  :thumbsup:

2. I'm too far away for her to come visit me!  :cry:

Offline backofthenet

2. I'm too far away for her to come visit me!  :cry:

Move house. Do it this week.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Great review and fully echoes my experience with her! I told you she was a special lady and now I am going to be jousting with you lot to book her again!  :crazy:

She is very clean and before she left me to meet another punter, she took advantage of a nice hot shower at mine.

I think she'll do very well for herself and hopefully make a name for herself as a London gem!

:thumbsup:

Offline backofthenet

Needs to do incalls

she lives with her mum. I did discuss the potential of an incestuous duo act but don't hold out hope.

Offline Cuntminion

she lives with her mum. I did discuss the potential of an incestuous duo act but don't hold out hope.

:(

I don't have out all facilities unless parks okay

She should get in call place maybe a cat or two and she could do well for herself

Offline shagbambi

Thank you for the review.  Will definitely try and see her this month!

password02

Thanks for the review - Has her prices gone up?

I though she was £100 ph? and now £120 ph?

or Have I got it wrong?

Offline PLeisure

Superb stuff, BotN  :thumbsup: - after the recent B&S this is what's required..  :yahoo:

Extra points for:

Quote from: backofthenet
She says she [...] still lives with her mum

- and -
Quote from: backofthenet
I then sent her on her way to punter no. 4 - my hand on her arse as we walked down the street to the bus stop

Might have to $plurge on her PG then... 

Offline backofthenet

Thanks for the review - Has her prices gone up?

I though she was £100 ph? and now £120 ph?

or Have I got it wrong?

nope, she was always £120.

Offline PLeisure

nope, she was always £120.

Yes, there seems to be a Polish cartel that regulates prices to £120/hr, £170/1.5hr (or £180 in ANGELAminx's case), £220/2hr and £650 for an o/n. Amelia and her soon-to-depart buddy, Amazing Mia have profiles written in an identical style. All three have just one profile pic, with modestly-priced PGs at £1.50. Credit to Amelia for filling hers out with x50 pics. Even if they're all clothed.

Offline backofthenet

Yes, there seems to be a Polish cartel that regulates prices to £120/hr, £170/1.5hr (or £180 in ANGELAminx's case), £220/2hr and £650 for an o/n. Amelia and her soon-to-depart buddy, Amazing Mia have profiles written in an identical style. All three have just one profile pic, with modestly-priced PGs at £1.50. Credit to Amelia for filling hers out with x50 pics. Even if they're all clothed.

That's correct, my pleasure seeking friend - she knows both Mia and Armella - but she said that she met them through a/w and they became chums that way. I think (though I could be wrong) that Angela Minx (who we both rate highly) isn't in their little coterie - but I think Arisa is.

Anyway, forgot to mention that Amelia says she would be into a threesome in principle (assuming she trusts the punter's taste in girls). Salivating at the prospect of an Amelia/Angela duo....

Offline PLeisure

Offline Bigus Dickus

That's correct, my pleasure seeking friend - she knows both Mia and Armella - but she said that she met them through a/w and they became chums that way. I think (though I could be wrong) that Angela Minx (who we both rate highly) isn't in their little coterie - but I think Arisa is.

Anyway, forgot to mention that Amelia says she would be into a threesome in principle (assuming she trusts the punter's taste in girls). Salivating at the prospect of an Amelia/Angela duo....

Can you put the links up for the other girls?  :thumbsup:

Offline backofthenet

for you, my pigeon balancing friend, anything.

External Link/Members Only (now £140)

can't say as gospel they all know each other, but I think some of them are acquainted with others. Angela is the pick of the bunch for me (though it's a dead heat between her and Amelia as of today). Just been to tidy up the bedroom and the duvet is still damp with pussy juice and smells of perfume.  :yahoo:

Offline PLeisure

Definitely, Mia and Armella live in the same flat.
When Angela cancelled on me last month she proposed Armella as a substitute.
Arisa I'm not familiar with, other than name.
And now we have the new baby of the bunch.... Amelia.

Those Polskas love their A's......  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Nice review but her photos are shit, total waste of time.
Also ----- it pisses me off when they give their location as Tower Hill & Heathrow, they are miles apart.    :dash:

Type_O_Negative

Definitely, Mia and Armella live in the same flat.
When Angela cancelled on me last month she proposed Armella as a substitute.
Arisa I'm not familiar with, other than name.
And now we have the new baby of the bunch.... Amelia.

Those Polskas love their A's......  ;)

Should be Polki  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

Should be Polki  :hi:
I stand corrected - and thank you for the education   :cool:  :drinks:  :music:

Offline PLeisure

it pisses me off when they give their location as Tower Hill & Heathrow, they are miles apart.    :dash:

JRC - she's an Out-call girl. I suspect the idea is to assure punters that she covers a broad area for their benefit  :hi:

Offline anyfucker

:(

I don't have out all facilities unless parks okay

She should get in call place maybe a cat or two and she could do well for herself
i think we should get a UKP flat for those outcall girls, but no pets though !!

Offline iPad3

i think we should get a UKP flat for those outcall girls, but no pets though !!

Scat parties ok though?  :vomit: :thumbsup:

Sylvester

I raised this question with Amelia, and offered her a threesome with a popular girl.  She stated that she only does FFMs with her 'friend' and no one else.  She didn't specify who the friend was, and I didn't pursue it any further.

Offline realist

Assume her friend in Amazing Mia (first on the list of backfofthenet) as there is a link on Mias page but would be great if it was also Angela Minx. Met with Mia and she is a great petite girl, not really into CIM but nice girl who may be heading off soon. 

Angela minx is great but - at least when I met her - allowed some fingering but not sure she was really into this. Will be meeting Amelia soon and read from here that she is fine with fingering - in fact totally in favour- so should be fun.

Just wondered for those of who have seen both girls whether AngelaMinx or Amelia score higher in areas of looks, body fitness, and service?

I think Angela Minx is a great girl so not putting her down in any way.

Offline PLeisure

Assume her friend in Amazing Mia (first on the list of backfofthenet) as there is a link on Mias page but would be great if it was also Angela Minx. Met with Mia and she is a great petite girl, not really into CIM but nice girl who may be heading off soon. 

Angela minx is great but - at least when I met her - allowed some fingering but not sure she was really into this. Will be meeting Amelia soon and read from here that she is fine with fingering - in fact totally in favour- so should be fun.

Just wondered for those of who have seen both girls whether AngelaMinx or Amelia score higher in areas of looks, body fitness, and service?

I think Angela Minx is a great girl so not putting her down in any way.

I haven't seen Amelia but enjoyed several meets with both mini-Mia and Angela_minx. You're right about the latter's willingness with fingering... she tolerates it up to a point. She'd probably prefer it doesn't happen, I imagine - given her polite reactions each time I've tried.
In terms of looks and physique - Angela wins, hands down. This, of course, is down to personal taste. Amelia - again, purely my preference - is a bit tubby. Check out her PG for ample evidence. Most Brit guys like this look, so I'll reiterate once more - body appeal is down to each punter.
As for service provision, from everything I've read, it sounds like Amelia is more enthusiastic and up for it. I am a big fan of Angela, but have had better sex with other WGs... her appeal is a combination of that killa bod and the fact we get have mutual interests in other areas. Amelia sounds like a seriously fun punt; plus, having lived in the UK for 12 years, you shouldn't encounter any, "I don't understand the question" issues.

Offline backofthenet

I haven't seen Amelia but enjoyed several meets with both mini-Mia and Angela_minx. You're right about the latter's willingness with fingering... she tolerates it up to a point. She'd probably prefer it doesn't happen, I imagine - given her polite reactions each time I've tried.
In terms of looks and physique - Angela wins, hands down. This, of course, is down to personal taste. Amelia - again, purely my preference - is a bit tubby. Check out her PG for ample evidence. Most Brit guys like this look, so I'll reiterate once more - body appeal is down to each punter.
As for service provision, from everything I've read, it sounds like Amelia is more enthusiastic and up for it. I am a big fan of Angela, but have had better sex with other WGs... her appeal is a combination of that killa bod and the fact we get have mutual interests in other areas. Amelia sounds like a seriously fun punt; plus, having lived in the UK for 12 years, you shouldn't encounter any, "I don't understand the question" issues.

agree with the gentleman of leisure entirely (apart from mini Mia where we differ). Both Angela and Amelia are excellent shags, but with different body types - looks wise there's not much to seperate them, and i'd give neither preference over the other in general.

Anyway, since I wrote this review I wasn't able to see Amelia for love nor money this weekend. So I'm not going to extol her virtues any more (Can't say that was entirely due to my review, but it certainly didn't help).

Just recovering after a great shag with someone else though - review to follow...

Offline Bigus Dickus

agree with the gentleman of leisure entirely (apart from mini Mia where we differ). Both Angela and Amelia are excellent shags, but with different body types - looks wise there's not much to seperate them, and i'd give neither preference over the other in general.

Anyway, since I wrote this review I wasn't able to see Amelia for love nor money this weekend. So I'm not going to extol her virtues any more (Can't say that was entirely due to my review, but it certainly didn't help).

Just recovering after a great shag with someone else though - review to follow...

Swapped some messages earlier with her! She's having a weekend off.

Offline backofthenet

Swapped some messages earlier with her! She's having a weekend off.

furry muff

Offline realist

Thanks your comments all seem to make sense - and agree that beauty is in eth eye of the beholder and all that.

I picked Amelia -  thanks to those who have reviewed her - as she seems a happy and obliging with things- which makes a punt quite relaxed. Must admit this thread has got me trying to work this next meet into a FFM...............let's see if I get there. Will report back either way!

Offline backofthenet

just seen her for a second time. Absolutely exhausted - she either came three times or convinced me that she did. Feel like all of my saliva and spermatozoa has been extricated by expert dental suction.

Yes, her tits are only B cup and yes, she's size 10 with a bit of a belly, but she is an astonishingly competent shag, and a lovely girl.

Just do it.

Offline Bigus Dickus

just seen her for a second time. Absolutely exhausted - she either came three times or convinced me that she did. Feel like all of my saliva and spermatozoa has been extricated by expert dental suction.

Yes, her tits are only B cup and yes, she's size 10 with a bit of a belly, but she is an astonishingly competent shag, and a lovely girl.

Just do it.

She a little cracker! You should do another review! It's good to see her develop through time!

Did you kick her back doors in?

:crazy:

Offline backofthenet

Did you kick her back doors in?

I didn't, no - gives me something to look forward to for next time! Did have a finger up there at one point.

Offline PLeisure

I didn't, no - gives me something to look forward to for next time! Did have a finger up there at one point.
Gotta admire a filthy Polska  :P