Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Annabell 69 of Adultwork  (Read 1634 times)

5 review(s) for Amazing Annabell 69 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Eurypides

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Newcastle
Incall
1hr
£120

I first met Bella over a year ago.  At the time I was frankly a bit of a newbie; I thought Bella was great but at the same time I always knew looking back that things would go even better if we met again.  I'm very happy to say this is exactly what happened.

Comms leading up to the meeting were fantastic from Bella.  I was happy to see she would be available on a day I was free.  When I initially enquired about her availability she replied very swiftly with a friendly and well written message.  She maintained this quality right up to the appointment.

Memory can be a funny thing, and I couldn't remember Bella's face exactly from when we first met.  All I could recall was that she looked good.  When I saw her again that rush of familiarity was amazing as I took in her beauty.  As I turned to follow her down the hallway I think I silently mouthed "WOW"...  She's a pretty arresting figure of a woman, being fairly tall and blessed with a curvy, firm body and flowing long hair.

Bella is a great conversationalist, and we had a nice relaxed chat as I undressed.  She's one of those well bred girls who has absolutely zero bashfulness about anything; there's no hint of awkwardness, you immediately feel relaxed in her company.

On the bed we chatted a little bit more in an unrushed fashion, before moving into kissing and caressing.  Bella has a great way of quite firmly pulling you close to her body, applying just the right amount of pressure.  Soon her lovely natural breasts were pouring out of her basque; they are great to suck on.

She then moved down for OWO on me, beginning gently, but quickly moving to pretty vigourous. Her technique feels awesome.  After a while I needed a break, and moved for some RO, stopping to admire her gorgeous long legs.  It's difficult to pick her best featured but I would probably go with them.

A little bit more kissing and caressing and a condom was applied.  We initially went with missionary, moving freely between different variations but mostly on my haunches.  It looked and felt brilliant with her beautiful legs pushed back up to my shoulders.  Whether in RO or during sex Bella responds verbally in such a matter-of-fact way that's extremely sexy and different from many other girls.  She's extremely communicative and when you hit upon something she likes Bella immediately lets you know about it.

We then moved to cowgirl, which was an amazing sexy display of grinding and hip pumping with her hair pouring down in my face.  Following that, a bit more OWO followed by doggy which like every other position was some sight - a lovely bum and that long hair cascading over Bella's back.

Finally, we moved into a bit more missionary (couldn't resist), before she asked me where I wanted to come.  Initially with her head close to the bed and me up on my haunches she gave me a great blowjob, then I moved onto my back for the finish, with her really going at the head of my cock with her mouth until I could take no more.

After that we lay back and had a really good chat.  Being an engaging and intelligent conversationalist on top of all her other talents shouldn't be underrated.

All in all this was a great booking.  It was interesting to pick up with someone after over a year and find the experience even better than before.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 11:37:08 pm by Eurypides »

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review. It is so nice when you really click and have good conversation too. She sounds like a definite one for the hit list.

chriss1985

I agree great review. She's one of my faves:)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review - thanks

Sadly though, at £80 for 30 mins - it's not gonna happen for me :thumbsdown:

Offline Bengeo13

What a great review - a super read!

themademan2

Great review - thanks

Sadly though, at £80 for 30 mins - it's not gonna happen for me :thumbsdown:
+1

gk2000

But has anyone actually experienced anal with this girl  I think it's on her likes as a red herring. Wouldn't do anal when I met her, a while back now mind.

Offline Eurypides

I didn't ask for it so I can't say.  Having tried it a few times in the past it's not a deal breaker for me.