Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UK Punting corporate logo?  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Now that we are 5 years old, maybe we should establish a corporate logo?

Let's see what we can come up with?

Here's a starter

Hidden Image/Members Only

SirFrank

given that you can balance a family of pigeons on your cock, I think you should get the words UK Punting tattooed on your dong (in the style of that fancy font that most chavs get their chavvy kids names done on the inside of their forearms - Tyler, Brook etc) take a pic of that and post it up here against the backdrop of a Union Jack. I'd say that imagery best reflects our raison d'être

Offline Bumbuttass

given that you can balance a family of pigeons on your cock, I think you should get the words UK Punting tattooed on your dong (in the style of that fancy font that most chavs get their chavvy kids names done on the inside of their forearms - Tyler, Brook etc) take a pic of that and post it up here against the backdrop of a Union Jack. I'd say that imagery best reflects our raison d'être

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Pigeons? I was thinking eagles! Flaming ones with rockets shooting out of their hoops!

:diablo:

Maybe we should have fire breathing sheep or replace the 'p'
with a 'c' as that reflects our main interest?  :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:10:59 am by Bigus Dickus »

lancspunter

Pigeons? I was thinking eagles! Flaming ones with rockets shooting out of their hoops!

:diablo:

Maybe we should have fire breathing sheep or replace the 'p'
with a 'c' as that reflects our main interest?  :wacko:

"fire breathing sheec"? Does little for me

Online NottsNylonLuvr

I'm sure a Goatse pic should feature.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Sir Frank, that's a great idea!

:hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

A Cambridge punt boat with a naked lady on board and a gent with (err?) a puntingstick?

(and maybe a wallet)?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:08:16 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

vw

A Cambridge punt boat with a naked lady on board and a gent with (err?) a puntingstick?

(and maybe a wallet)?
Like This

Offline superchamp

This is a great idea - I could do with a new tee shirt.

SirFrank

I think there's huge scope for lots of UKP spin offs - t shirts, mugs etc. If it happens I'd also like a few member spin offs. Mine would be a white shirt with; FRANKIE SAYS RELAX

Offline Bumbuttass

Shouldn't that be 'SIR Frankie says Relax'?  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

I think there's huge scope for lots of UKP spin offs - t shirts, mugs etc. If it happens I'd also like a few member spin offs. Mine would be a white shirt with; FRANKIE SAYS RELAX

If someone comes up with a decent one or slogan you could moonpig a shirt or cup

Ben4454

Nah tbh I think we should all start a ukpunting football team.

Offline socks

Fuck it, wish I'd picked a different moniker now! I've been trying to think of some play on "put a sock in it" but nothing's quite materialising - but I feel like it's on the tip of my tongue (fnarr fnarr!)...

Offline hungrypunt

I have a company that prints all sort of corporate custom gear for big and small players and monitor the market a lot, it always laugh when I see what the guys create at

"t shirt hell "...maybe that can get some of your creative juices flowing
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:38:02 pm by hungrypunt »

fredpunter

Fuck it, wish I'd picked a different moniker now! I've been trying to think of some play on "put a sock in it" but nothing's quite materialising - but I feel like it's on the tip of my tongue (fnarr fnarr!)...

I thought "socks" must be how they pronounce "sex" in the east of england 

Offline socks

I thought "socks" must be how they pronounce "sex" in the east of england
Whilst there may be a whole host of words that are pronounced in a unique way here in the east I'm sad to say that sex pronounced socks isn't one of them. Socks itself though - well in Norfolk/Suffolk plenty of the good ol' boys and girls will say "sarks", dwelling on the "ar" bit  :)

squeezebox

:hi:

Ben4454

You've heard of fleshlights....

What about some UKPUNTING member Dicklights for the ladies.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 09:46:21 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline HippyCrack

My effort

Might be a little bit too big though lol

Offline Bigus Dickus

You can constrain the width of images by adding width=500 after the img command! Too late now of course but admin could alter it if you ask nice!

yorkshire123

You can constrain the width of images by adding width=500 after the img command! Too late now of course but admin could alter it if you ask nice!

Good point BD, a lesson a few poster could learn  :hi:

Example.......

[img http://width=500]http://i.imgur.com/jRpZFf2.png[/img] or any number you wish to alter the size (don't colour red or use bold)

[img http://width=200]http://i.imgur.com/jRpZFf2.png[/img]

Offline HippyCrack

Thanks guys, I'll remember that in the future.

No more planet sized pictures!