Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla6969 - 1677619 - Cheltenham  (Read 2019 times)

1 review(s) for camilla6969 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

I've had my eye on this profile for quite some time, particularly as I have a penchant for latin / South American girls but if I remember correctly her price was higher than it is now so I never visited her. A couple of weeks ago her price dropped to within my range so decided to make a booking. Called her Friday to see if she was working on Saturday, which she was, so arranged to see her at 12 noon and she asked me to make a booking on AW. Confirmed Saturday morning before I made my way.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Pros:
Good comms, sent me her postcode when I initially made contact the day before our meeting.
Nice clean apartment, en-suite bathroom. Cheap parking just across from her place.
Dressed as requested (the nursey thing she's wearing in her pics).
Quite a pretty face (not as pretty as I imagined, she has shorter hair now) but a cracking body with nice tits (enhanced).
RO on offer and accepted.
Sex in a variety of positions.
No rushing or clockwatching.
30 mins for £80, average VFM.

Neutrals:
Good oral technique (OWO) but she seemed to spend more time on my balls and shaft.
Kissing wasn't offered, nor did I ask. I would have preferred it but it's not a deal breaker for me.
During sex she was pleasuring her clit with the little vibrator, I would have preferred her to have more interaction with me.

Cons:
None.

Other factors:
Rubbed a small vibrator against my balls during oral which was quite pleasant.
A few times she asked me if I was OK, but this was mainly before and after the deed.
As I was getting ready before leaving she asked a few times about giving her feedback.

Belisknor

I met this lady once last year pre uk punting and have to say I was very disappointed with the service, no kissing, she never even sucked my cock instead choosing to play with my balls in fact very little intimacy at all. Which is a shame as she's gorgeous with one of the best body's I have ever seen. If she upped her game and provided a more complete experience she'd be hard to fault !

Offline Memphis87

I'm not sure now whether I should go ahead with my one hour booking with her, I was looking at her private gallery and she looks really good but if the service is ****. Is she good sex? She doesn't stop you in the flow of things or anything like that does she? Thanks

Offline Urban_G

I'm not sure now whether I should go ahead with my one hour booking with her, I was looking at her private gallery and she looks really good but if the service is ****. Is she good sex? She doesn't stop you in the flow of things or anything like that does she? Thanks
My time with her wasn't shit at all, had a great time, she just seemed to be concentrating on herself a bit more than expected and she didn't stop me in mid flow. I would discuss with her what your requirements are, I think she would oblige.

Belisknor

I agree with Urban_G she lets you get on with giving her a good seeing to but maybe it was just me but I had to be lubed up which is never a good sign and the lack of kissing and oral ruined the intimacy of the whole thing for me but stone the crows she's gorgeous, really fantastic body and one hell of an ass felt like it had implants to me ? Am tempted to see her again just because of how she looks as she's probably physically anyway the best I have seen, just not when it comes to the sex which really is a shame !! 

Offline Caratacus

Thanks for the review. Ive been contemplating seeing her for a while now. However, i think i'll give it a miss now. Yes, she looks amazing in her pics....i especially love her trimmed pussy, but dfk is a must for me, as is plenty of owo. It sounds like these won't be forthcoming to the extent id want. But the main ball-breaker is the enhanced tits. Her profile states natural.....she even confirmed in a text convo that they were (even though they look enhanced in some of her pics). Im not a fake boob man, and take offence to being misled...or just plainly lied to. Shame. Thats another I've put a line through on my 'to do' list, but at least I've avoided the disappointment.

Offline 123Mel456

In her pix she displays a bit of muff hair, does she still have that ??? - that might be a persuader for me (see other thread on with or without hair) and inhibitor for others....

Belisknor

It's been a while since I last seen her but she had a fair amount of muff hair then not my thing personally and I can't for the life of me remember if her tits are enhanced or natural. I'm the opposite absolutely love big fake tits when there done properly that is as for the oral I only had her licking my balls and not very well I might add plus there's no way your get kissing with this one.

Offline Urban_G

In her pix she displays a bit of muff hair, does she still have that ??? - that might be a persuader for me (see other thread on with or without hair) and inhibitor for others....
Yep, she she still has the pussy hair, a rare sight nowdays and definitely one thing that attracted me to her! We had a chat about it and I think she isn't into shaving completely so will probably always have it, a true Brazilian ;)