Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Sensual Blonde - Bristol  (Read 3196 times)

27 review(s) for Maya Sensual Blonde (19 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aramis

External Link/Members Only

Recent punt
1 hr incall
£120
Location 9/10 redcliffe parking nearby meter £2 ph. Same flat as gorgeous Loren. Polish pussy palace !!! Clean , modern and Lorens shower is multi jet , Maya's is hand held bath unit.
Looks 7/10 Maya is quite pretty , a little tired looking, blue eyed, blond
Body 8/10 fantastic large natural tits with large nipples, slim tanned body, peachy bum
Attitude 7/10 friendly, polite, a little constrained by limited english, not super enthusiastic
Service 7/10 sensual GFE with lots of kisses as instructed , delivered with a slightly dutiful way, not convinced she's enjoying herself so if lacked real enthusiasm. A mixed bag here , think she could improve once she learns what english guys like.

DFK - not too deep 6/10
FK - nice 8/10
OWO - slow , sloppy, relentless , very nice, no eye contact though 7/10
69 - worked for me holding her peachy ass 9/10
Cowgirl - the best, large pendulous bouncy tits , one in each hand whilst she grinds on your cock. 10/10
Doggie with filthy talk - took a few goes teaching her what I wanted and before long she was shouting in Polish twang "yes I am your deeerty beetch! Fuck your deerty bitch!" Funny but a turn on! 7/10 banged her for some time until she was panting
Mish 7/10 eyes closed but faked her enjoyment quite well. Lovely tits and legs up to allow me deep inside her
Final BJ to CIM - slow sloppy , spit, rhythmical ,until I came, she immediately pulled my cock out of her mouth and I came all over her tits , hair and arms. 6/10

We laughed as she wiped it off her tits, arms and hair.
Chatted for a final 10 mins. Maya is a nice enough girl, sexier than a lot of girls and worth a visit but a few things that let her down. Lack of real enthusiasm , CIM withdrawal and lack of eye contact.
Something tells me that she'd learn once she finds out what UK guys want.
She says she's here for 3 weeks then Gorgeous Loren is back
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:59:00 pm by Aramis »

Offline Roth

Great review.   :drinks:  She sounds right up my street!  :lol: :rose: :rose: :lol:

Offline Aramis

Loved the polish deerty talk Roth. Dagmaras the best though.  :D :crazy:
This flat seems to be being run by a group so looking forward to seeing who's there in a few weeks because Maya is there to see if she likes it or not before staying. It would be good to have a four girl squad rotation system going.

I can use my loyalty card then and once I've got 10 stamps I can gets one duo for Free !!! now that's a polish pussy palace!

Offline Roth

Loved the polish deerty talk Roth. Dagmaras the best though.  :D :crazy:
This flat seems to be being run by a group so looking forward to seeing who's there in a few weeks because Maya is there to see if she likes it or not before staying. It would be good to have a four girl squad rotation system going.

I can use my loyalty card then and once I've got 10 stamps I can gets one duo for Free !!! now that's a polish pussy palace!

Yep I remember Dagmara whispering pure filth in my ear as I was pumping away.   :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Hopefully Maya will be the same.  I gotta try her out! :thumbsup: :rose:

Like the loyalty card idea!  :lol: :wacko: :lol: