Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Rafaelllaxx / Jessica Lov3 XX  (Read 832 times)

3 review(s) for Jessica Lov3 XX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Hot Rafaelllaxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Very close to Sudbury Hill Station on top of a shop. The flat itself is nice and clean

Communication: When I called I got no answer but straightaway received a text asking me to text as she is busy/in shower

Looks: She is attractive and is more 'hot' than pretty

Body: One of the best bodies I have ever seen. Her ass is sooooo nice and round with a nice flat stomach

I arrived 15 minutes before the agreed time and text to ask if I could come early and she said yes so went to the flat

I went there with the intention of having a 15 minute session but when she opened the door my jaw dropped and I decided I wanted a 30 min session instead so went out to the cash machine across the road to get an extra £20 but it was not working so went back to the flat and agreed just to stay for 15 mins.

She was friendly and I felt comfortable with her initially. After she put the rubber on she asked if I wanted oral OR sx and I said I expected both but she said no i have to choose one so I went for sx

I opted for reverse cowgirl so I could see her ass and my it was a beautiful sight. She has a good riding technique but I got the feeling from the way she was looking back that she was just trying to finish me asap

Five minutes in I hear a knock on the door signalling 1 minute left which came as a surprise to me as Im pretty sure this was ment to be a 15 min booking not 6! Anyway I just said to myself dont argue it and just try to finish so I asked her if we could do doggy so I could finish before 'the time ran out'.....her response....no

She eventually just got of me and went into the shower I tried to explain that I have only been there about 6 mins but she said no my time is up. She said my time started the moment I walked in which included going to the cash machine to try and get MORE cash for her. I expected my time to start when I came back and we agreed 15mins and paperwork was sorted

I left angry.I felt frustrated

I was furious all the way home, literally felt like I had just been robbed

Avoid imo

Offline SamLP

It's fair to say this place should be avoided. they are lowlife scammers.
I've been to the same flat but I cut my punt after a few minutes and spent longer arguing, being threatened and nearly physically assaulted but I got my money back: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51751.0

punther

Glad you got your money back. Wish I had tried the same looking back. I actually saw Horny Angel a couple months ago and had a great experience with her which is why I went back expecting an equally good time with rafaella

They are absolute scum in that place